There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
If shove comes to push and there are multiple people unable to vote, i might remove the rule of no voting leads to insta kill. I might make it only half kill where if you are absent for 2 consecutive votings, you get killed? But let's keep that for when that happens. Which hopefully doesn't
that sounds like the better choice

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Guess I'll die.
You can just vote for someone who doesn't have a single vote. Since the others with major votes will be the ones to get voted out. (Or you can choose the ones that haven't spoken once the entire time. Since they will die anyways for not participating)

Macha

Not a Klutz
You can just vote for someone who doesn't have a single vote. Since the others with major votes will be the ones to get voted out. (Or you can choose the ones that haven't spoken once the entire time. Since they will die anyways for not participating)
Who haven't spoken? I think I'll become a brain parasite and let you do the thinking with your guts.

Hasty

Remember to give reason for whatever vote you cast btw

Macha

Not a Klutz
Amok
IdiotInPajamas
Maze_Runner
Amok is online but they're not parcipitating. According to Alice-sense™, it's sus. I know this because they just commented on my status. If they don't show up here on the next minutes, I'll be voting for them.

Amok

grblbrbl
Amok is online but they're not parcipitating. According to Alice-sense™, it's sus. I know this because they just commented on my status. If they don't show up here on the next minutes, I'll be voting for them.
just read through entire thread lel. expect inquisition soon.

wak n bake lol

iampsyx

Since at the end of the day, we have to vote someone or Agentt will strike us with lightning.
wait lemme check
*tries to skim the opening post* *doesn't see Agentt saying anything about the policy for not voting anyone* *finds the No Lynch rule after searching Agentt's posts*

@Agentt could you please format the opening post so we can see all the rules there (and use a bullet ordered list for easy reading)? I don't really want to search all your posts in this thread and the sign-up thread every single time to see if I missed something. :blob_cringe::blob_no:

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
@Agentt could you please format the opening post so we can see all the rules there (and use a bullet ordered list for easy reading)? I don't really want to search all your posts in this thread and the sign-up thread every single time to see if I missed something. :blob_cringe::blob_no:
True its confusing