There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Hasty

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
....Just to be clear, I am currently investigating your previous reads and your explanations for your actions. I am not saying I think Lefi and Grey are yanderes.

If you read my "Thoughts" post:

How did you come to a conclusion that:
  • Lefi is a lover
  • Yanderes have a 24/7 chat (instead of Lovers)
?
(Sorry for the late response. It rained earlier today and there have been random blackouts since the morning)

I dunno honestly lol.

I just kinda skimmed through your original thoughts and either I didnt notice the 24/7 being lovers or just forgot. And about lefi being lovers, Idk why i said that at this point lol. I suppose i just said it being too energetic and didnt think too much about what i was saying

Agentt

Thighs
In op you said a classmate will die if no one gets executed
but to psyx you said anyone from any faction dies if no one gets executed
....i am immensely sorry for the frequent changes and mistakes. It's player player player! Player of any fraction.

iampsyx

(Sorry for the late response. It rained earlier today and there have been random blackouts since the morning)

I dunno honestly lol.

I just kinda skimmed through your original thoughts and either I didnt notice the 24/7 being lovers or just forgot. And about lefi being lovers, Idk why i said that at this point lol. I suppose i just said it being too energetic and didnt think too much about what i was saying
So what is your opinion on each player (excluding those who haven't posted yet) so far?

Hasty

Before I answer that, what are your thoughts right now/where are you at?
I kinda need to re read but from my impressions

Classmates
Amok - investigative, his posts seem towny
Psyx - analytic,inquisitive
Wys - his posts seem to come from a town's point of view and i really like the content of his posts
Myst - first post were good. but the later posts for directions for macha to vote are...not really good. His answer that he was giving advice to macha on the heat of the moment to be productive seems to come from newbie town though.He claimed homeroom teacher later too

Null
Idiot - hasnt posted
Maze - hasnt posted
Lefi - after that 'chat' thing nothing much else. seems pretty downhearted at the accusations. could be a lone yandere/lover whose pair is inactive

Yandere/Lover
Grey - the only posts were voting of wys and me and explanation that he woted me to see what others would do and things are falling into place smth (How are they falling into place??)
Macha - Seems to only have the opinion of the inactives are sus. But said she is playing more for relaxation so i am not sure on how to read her

Macha

Not a Klutz
Macha - Seems to only have the opinion of the inactives are sus. But said she is playing more for relaxation so i am not sure on how to read her
Actually, I have other opinion than "the inactives are sus" but it's the same as Myst so I feels voicing it is redundant. I'm only offering other alternatives.

Macha

Not a Klutz
Think of it like this: we should consider every possibilities.

Hasty

Actually, I have other opinion than "the inactives are sus" but it's the same as Myst so I feels voicing it is redundant. I'm only offering other alternatives.
I see. Its fine if they are same but do voice them

Macha

Not a Klutz
As of today, the rules of the game are still changing. I'm going to observe if everyone will acts differently after the rules are set it stone.