There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

iampsyx

It could be, it wasn't a sure hit. There's a slim chance where the Yandere took my words seriously and targeting them, and we can't just throw the possibility that one or two of them could be the Yandere.
Forget about who/if you think is the teacher among us three — I don't care about that. I also don't care if/how you suspect us.

What I want to know is: what was your plan? How does it work, exactly? Guide me through the logic and how the options/possibilities reach x or y conclusion.

Wysillesthal

We're talking about D1, not today. Specifically, I'm questioning why you came up with that plan in the first place.
Why not? I've already said that I'm aware of my anti-Townie behavior. You're free to suspect and question me, and I'll answer it whenever I have the chance. And I won't say that getting everyone to vote and kill me won't bring any benefit because nobody knows my role. Well except Agentt.

For my vote on Macha that time, it was a reflex — I don't like it when people evade questions (especially mine) and if they're being uncooperative they're being anti-town > likely mafia.
That answer is equivalent to my fear of ties votes, so I won't take it.

Why I haven't voted for you yet? Because I'm still questioning you. I didn't vote Peace or Lefi immediately during D1, did I?
Neither I am? I've only been suspicious and voted after majority (there was votes from Amok and Hasty on him), and he was literally being inconsistent, by saying he's admitting, asking for help, and "I bring something powerful". I did ask him to defense himself but didn't take it seriously and so I voted him, there's so many hours that I can change anytime but the flow was already decided then he died. Ain't that worth of sus? You also questioned him a lot.

One more, I have to go now. Saying this so I won't get suspected of avoiding answers.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Why the fuck do you want to find the teacher in the first place? Wouldn't that endanger a crucial role among the townies?

As for why I self-proclaimed as the teacher, Greyblob is dead so I don't need to bother hiding this.

At first, I just wanted to do it as a joke, but then I got worried I may be targeted. But then I thought if the yandere Isn't dumb (who at the time i thought was Blob) He would think it was some sort of diversion and not bother targeting me. Because why would a teacher tell they are one openly? And if they were dumb, they would fall for it and end up killing me, which will again raise suspicions on blob who i thought to be the yandere. (This is a little dumb. I know. But my brain at the time considered this to be a genius plan)

Anyways the teacher tactic could've continued being effective but an argument was caused so I might as well just answer why i said it.

Agentt

Thighs
One more, I have to go now. Saying this so I won't get suspected of avoiding answers
Mmm, just to assure you, that is against the rules to do that. No one can say, "He was online just now and now he is gone, so he must be avoiding questions!" Neither can they say, "I know you are awake so come online right now!" Nor can they say, "Your status reads online, so I know you are there, so reply right now!"

Of course, inactivity may result in getting executed though.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Mmm, just to assure you, that is against the rules to do that. No one can say, "He was online just now and now he is gone, so he must be avoiding questions!" Neither can they say, "I know you are awake so come online right now!" Nor can they say, "Your status reads online, so I know you are there, so reply right now!"

Of course, inactivity may result in getting executed though.
Agnett I know you are online from this message, don't avoid this question, Who is the impasta tell me!

iampsyx

We're talking about D1, not today.
What I meant is to separate the lines of questioning to avoid mixing them up and make things crystal clear.
  • I am questioning you for making up that teacher in a room plan (other question was you "being so sure" about Grey but not voting for them and instead keeping your vote on Lefi when their number of votes were so close to each other, which you already answered)
  • You sussing me for voting Lefi (you believe there is at least 1 yandere who voted Lefi), and I guess for not voting you when "your situation right now is worse than Macha" (who I easily voted on D1 "out of nothing" after being in a little argument)?
You seem to think that I'm questioning you because I'm one of the three people in your teacher plan and because you voted for Feli. Nah. I think the Teacher plan is bonkers no matter who the three people were, and when I said "I found it very unlikely that there wasn't at least 1 yandere/lover who voted for Lefi. " it was a matter of probability.

Six people voted for Lefi and 4 people voted for Grey. What are the chances that the latter 4 people were all the yanderes and lovers? Astronomically low. So it means that there's at least 1 yandere/lover in the 6 people.

Six people: Lefi themselves, me, and four other people. I looked at each person's posts one by one and noted down my thoughts on them — Amok I read as classmate early on, Grey likely classmate because of calmness, Macha I read as classmate too (but it was weak and I was second-guessing myself), and you who had questionable (the teacher thing) + inconsistent (the Grey thing) behaviour.

It's also possible that you and Macha are classmates, of course, and that the yanderes are among the 4 people who voted Grey. I'm not deadset on you being a yandere (or else I would've already voted you).

Does this make things clear?

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
What I meant is to separate the lines of questioning to avoid mixing them up and make things crystal clear.
  • I am questioning you for making up that teacher in a room plan (other question was you "being so sure" about Grey but not voting for them and instead keeping your vote on Lefi when their number of votes were so close to each other, which you already answered)
  • You sussing me for voting Lefi (you believe there is at least 1 yandere who voted Lefi), and I guess for not voting you when "your situation right now is worse than Macha" (who I easily voted on D1 "out of nothing" after being in a little argument)?
You seem to think that I'm questioning you because I'm one of the three people in your teacher plan and because you voted for Feli. Nah. I think the Teacher plan is bonkers no matter who the three people were, and when I said "I found it very unlikely that there wasn't at least 1 yandere/lover who voted for Lefi. " it was a matter of probability.

Six people voted for Lefi and 4 people voted for Grey. What are the chances that the latter 4 people were all the yanderes and lovers? Astronomically low. So it means that there's at least 1 yandere/lover in the 6 people.

Six people: Lefi themselves, me, and four other people. I looked at each person's posts one by one and noted down my thoughts on them — Amok I read as classmate early on, Grey likely classmate because of calmness, Macha I read as classmate too (but it was weak and I was second-guessing myself), and you who had questionable (the teacher thing) + inconsistent (the Grey thing) behaviour.

It's also possible that you and Macha are classmates, of course, and that the yanderes are among the 4 people who voted Grey. I'm not deadset on you being a yandere (or else I would've already voted you).

Does this make things clear?
that entire plan is finding who is probably the teacher, sacrificing them, And voting out two people who can very well be townies most likely. That's truly an easy victory... For the yanderes.

iampsyx

Before rereading the thread, what do you remember from D1 that you think could be suspicious/something that pinged you/potential leads for investigation? (As in, do you remember any behaviour or action from yesterday that made you go "that seems sus"?)
@PeacefulMyst Have you answered this yet?

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Uhhh This might be because of my bad observation or the fact that it was only D1 but i didn't find anything. Although Blob's line at the start "Almost like you know we're both town" Makes Wysil a little sus but that makes no sense as the lovers don't know who yanderes are I'm pretty sure.
here it is

Hasty

I was so sure since the last time I saw greyblob has the majority on him, because I was also the one who posted the vote, but come to think of it, he wasn't yandere but tsu... nvm.
- i am taking this as you were sure that grey was yandere because he had a majority on him
? You voted lefi though?
Let me rephrase it. I posted the vote list and saw that greyblob has more votes on him than Lefi, though I didn't change mine because I thought that blob will die from the vote, but yeah it was already too late and blob already died too.
- okay. you were almost sure that greyblob is a yandere in my first quote and saw that he had more votes than lefi and you thought he would dieso you didnt change?? I mean if you were almost sure of grey being a yandere and were okay with the fact that he would die would you not have changed your vote to him though?

Hasty

Uhhh This might be because of my bad observation or the fact that it was only D1 but i didn't find anything. Although Blob's line at the start "Almost like you know we're both town" Makes Wysil a little sus but that makes no sense as the lovers don't know who yanderes are I'm pretty sure.
We know grey is lover now ( i first typed we now know blob is grey now lol)
so he wouldnt know who is yandere but would know wys had a 1/6 chance of being town so he said this
so how would that make wys sus??

Hasty

I'd call safe for now to people who voted greyblob, except Myst. Among the living who voted Leficios are Macha and you (I excluded myself in my defense). Runner too until I can see his read with the situation that I asked earlier.
Why not myst?
So i assume your current safe ppl are - me,pajama,runner,macha and psyx?

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
We know grey is lover now ( i first typed we now know blob is grey now lol)
so he wouldnt know who is yandere but would know wys had a 1/6 chance of being town so he said this
so how would that make wys sus??
Well I only had a feeling of it being sus but like I said in the post, It doesn't make sense even to me. I just couldn't find anything but didn't want to be accused of avoiding the question so I just put out what seemed Even a little sus to me