Whats most creative curse or insult you have or heard?

J_Chemist

> You look easy to draw.
> You an NPC-looking side character.
> They set character creation to random when they made you.
> Have you ever read a book before in your life?
> You've lost your talking privilege's for the day. Sit down and stare at the wall.
> Your laugh sounds like a soundbite from a failed sitcom. Stop breathing.

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
Yes. Go to YouTube and paste this:
Okay... :blob_blank:

Oh, yeah, insults. Right:
"Go and fuck a cactus"
"Are you, perhaps, eating pizza with a spoon?"
"You're existence is not even joke, cause jokes have meaning."
"You're the living embodiment of a participation award."
"Acting like a lobotomized dodo bird."
"How do you get up and brush your teeth in the morning without getting your head stuck in the garage door?"

I have a few more, but it's usually situational.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
This is specifically made for @Paul_Tromba during my delerium phase when I was sick:

How can someone be so ancient yet so zoomer at the same time? No, I'm not talking about your face, we know you are young but look like someone in his mid-life crisis.

I apologize.
I can't disagree. I was born in the wrong generation. The older generation thinks I'm too lazy beral and the younger think I'm too conservative. The older generation has too many faults and the newer generations do not inspire hope for the future. I look so old yet so young at the same time. Also, I got a haircut so I look a lot different.
IMG_20231201_112157~2.jpg

SailusGebel

I can't disagree. I was born in the wrong generation. The older generation thinks I'm too lazy beral and the younger think I'm too conservative. The older generation has too many faults and the newer generations do not inspire hope for the future. I look so old yet so young at the same time. Also, I got a haircut so I look a lot different.
Husbando energy 👀

AYM

‼️ dinner demons and upcoming dessert ‼️
react67n.png

TremendousHuman

Actual reason behind demographic problems
Ah, Bo Burnham did a fun one: me compared to Shakespear's like Shakespear compared to Shakespear's wife.

Azurea_Mystis

I hope a homeless man will lick your ears while you sleep.
A real 8 foot tall shadow demon sucked on my toes while I was asleep, but then I woke up and he stopped sucking after about 5 minutes and walked straight through a closed door. Also after I reached down to feel my toes, they were covered in saliva. (Not joking, it actually happened) Scariest moment of my life.

BigBadBoi

"give the pony***s an inch and they'll fuck a horse with it" - Anonymous poster to bronies
"This isn't even the pot calling the kettle black. You're just yelling [REDACTED] at cookware at this point" - Anonymous poster
And last but not the least
latinx and filipinx
A real 8 foot tall shadow demon sucked on my toes while I was asleep, but then I woke up and he stopped sucking after about 5 minutes and walked straight through a closed door. Also after I reached down to feel my toes, they were covered in saliva. (Not joking, it actually happened) Scariest moment of my life.
That was just Quentin Tarantino

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
I've heard a variation of this a few times but,

"You need to stop worrying about walking in the night and getting raped. Your safe."

Roundabout way to say they are ugly.