SHF High-school Fanfic

Okay~ but you were reversing all the terms in your name and I thought American would be the closest to the opposite of Russian~ Also shouldn’t be be gal not girl because your original name is boi not boy?
Well, you're right on that one. So, a Complicated-Russian-Gal, sounds good.:blob_hide:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Tried generating an AI image of my villainess form for fun, this one turned out decent. Still has six fingers tho, AI seems really intent on feeding Russian_Boi

PS: Lord Matcha, please stay away from this version of me. She will likely use you as furniture. Best Regards.

Last edited:

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Tried generating an AI image of my villainess form for fun, this one turned out decent. Still has six fingers tho, AI seems really intent on feeding Russian_Boi

PS: Lord Matcha, please stay away from this version of me. She will likely use you as furniture. Best Regards.
(This is a comment on design, not the character herself)

She looks like she'll be a rich brat in romcom

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
So @Azure_Fog is making a tournament Ark while i'm making a Death game with @TheMonotonePuppet that follows after the tournament so what do you guys plan to do for your arks?
Breaking Bad Arc.
Instead of make drugs, the cartel tries to develop a cure for @Corty 's genderbend. Making it into a life-long subscription of course.

Theirl

...---...
I don't know where the Cartel is... They sell drugs where you can review all day but don't get tired although, you'll feel sore the next day. How? How should I know? Does it look like a sell one?

If you want to know who are the big four that runs the cartel. Go to the back of the school, alone and you didn't hear this from me :blob_hide:
this smells like trap, am i going to disappear like that?

Mmm... Food.

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
@Dr.Quack
@Aaqil

If I add the mascot role, I think only you two would apply so why not just make it you two are already in? :blob_okay:
:blob_uwu: acceptable
How many of you are okay with being evil? I mean, not really the comedic kind. But actual villains—repulsing and atrocious. I've not planned it yet, but I need verbal confirmation before I begin. Likely it'd be an alternate version of yourself, though.
I'm fine with it , I included the three monkey's paw wishes just for that, make me like kyubey
***Anouncement***
As of now, the members of The Fulff Appreciation Club are as follows:
@Aaqil
@Azure_Fog
@DannyTheDaikon
@HelloHound
@quagma
@RiaCorvidiva
@Simple_Russian_Boi
@Voidiris

Anyone else who would like to join, this is the last chance to apply for now. I am about to return to the den to sleep, and will hopefully finish my chapter tomorrow once I wake up.

˝/\⁠⁠_/\˝💤
(⁠⁠⁠✿- _ -)
[I am late ( ╥ ▾⁠ ╥ )]

If possible can you make it so that i was too busy collecting my bread tax from my "subjects" when you created the club and then add me sometime else in another chapter .

Last edited:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly