TheTrinary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just had a two hour conversation on whether "The Name of the Wind" is the worst or best book ever written.
    yansusustories
    yansusustories
    I can imagine. Personally, I think it's a pretty darn good book at least. But then again, I wouldn't recommend reading it because someone can't finish the last installment anyway :blob_neutral:
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Safe to say, we would not have been on the same side if you had joined the debate.
    yansusustories
    yansusustories
    That's possible. My answer would be a completely different one as well if you asked about part 2. I guess it's the kind of story that is really a hit or miss with people.
    Mysticant
    Mysticant
    I get where you are coming from. But from my point of view, you have gone in with a kind of expectation. I know you are very well-read, I have seen your videos and agree with your aforementioned points. Yet, what if the author had a marvelous idea that he wanted to portray in a certain way. Guaranteed 95% probably wouldn't and he was kinda asking for it if he is asking for in-depth criticism.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    That's my point isn't it? Don't let marvelous ideas go to waste. Learn how to portray them so your audience understands and appreciates them.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    There's even a part of the video where I pause to point out my intention and that I'm not trying to put him down. That wasn't cya, I genuinely hope for the best for every writer.
    It's the weekly round up, do do doo dooooo, do do doo doo doooooo, do do do doooooo, do do dooo do doooooooo
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    You did a lot of gardening with your hoe this time.
    You decimated the 'weeds'.
    >w>
    <w<

X
    Playing cookie clicker and watching a video render are very similar experiences.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I saw SmallAnt do a 'speedrun' of that on YT.
    It reminded me of several mobile games that had a similar premise.
    Hope it kept you entertained.
    (^-^)

X
    I like Jennifer Conley. I do not like the 1985 movie Phenomenon.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Sexy chick murders a serial killer using mind powers, what more do you want?
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Did you just read the tag line? The monkey kills the serial killer.
    I'll admit, I was slightly bummed out with the 3.5/5, but that was me propping myself up too high in terms of my ego. It did, however, invigorate a competitive flame I've never had before.

Mark my words: the next time you review a story of mine, I'm not gonna take anything less than a 4. Not Caninstinct, but another series I've been planning for quite a while. Yes, you can consider this is a declaration of war.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Don't take this the wrong way that I'm writing this for you; you told me how my writing was up to this point and showed me both where I excelled and where I shit the bed. Hell, you basically became a lighthouse for a solid moment during those 20 minutes, and fuck me sideways if I'm not gonna use those 20 minutes for good.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    My goal is as basic-bitch as it gets: write something better than at least 95% of the site. Your review showed me where I was on the map, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna throw in the towel at this point.

Expect to see a new first chapter for a new series from me some months after this.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Great. I'm glad to hear it all around. Go for it!
    How the heck do you add those sections on youtube. Like to divide up your video into different parts.
    LoliGent
    LoliGent
    I believe in your video's summary, you just have to type the time stamp followed by the chapter title. At least that's what I noticed all those videos with chapters do.
    LoliGent
    LoliGent
    Maybe this can help:
    Wow Blender and the base microsoft video editors are such garbage. I downloaded Shotcut and all my editing dreams came true.
    video editing makes me want to cry. Why won't you work? Are you too good for basic common sense?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…