melchi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got another chapter out, 4k words and still didn't get the story as far as I wanted. Does anyone else have this problem?
    D
    Deleted member 54065
    Yep. Especially when I write the build up parts of my novel.

It's either I put the rest in a side chapter, or if I think it will reach another 4k (which is my word per chapter limit), in another chapter.
    Reactions: melchi
    M.G.Driver
    M.G.Driver
    That's my entire book lol. 450k words and we're still in the same place.
    Trying to get a boy operating a great wheel making thread. I think I need to lower my expectations.
    Cipiteca396
    Cipiteca396
    That's way closer than the other spinning pictures I saw the AI make.

Also, I was sure this was a pun or joke the whole time I was reading it, but I didn't understand it.
    melchi
    melchi
    Oh if there was a pun then it wasn't on purpose
    That day when you get a paper cut handling paperwork. Then an hour later stab yourself with a staple.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Aaqil
    D
    Deleted member 54065
    Add to that, you wound your finger with the foil from the medicine tablet you're drinking. Damn it! Those are annoyingly painful.
    SailusGebel
    SailusGebel
    Use medical glue.
    CarburetorThompson
    CarburetorThompson
    Ever get a paper cut from a blade of grass? That shit stings.
    Bleh, this one would have been good except for the messed up hands. Why is it always the hands?
    Note too self, stop deleting the image links in chapters while fixing mistakes commenters point out.
    Wanted to do some writing yesterday but came home from work to blackout...
    D
    Deleted member 54065
    Means you need to rest some more.

Any case, take care back there. News being broadcast here about your weather anomaly is going from bad to worse (are they right?)
    melchi
    melchi
    Oh, around here we got some ice for a few days and a massive windstorm that knocked out power to 90,000 people for a day. Though today wasn't too bad hopefully the worst is over.
    D
    Deleted member 54065
    At least, that's some relief.
    This is what happens if you give a prompt for a battle dress, star shield, and a chained flail.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Just... Just ignore it. Feel satisfied in the though that your artistic talent is better at details than a machine.
    D
    Deleted member 54065
    Nah, it's all good. At the very least, I'm not alarmed about AIs taking over art and similar stuff. In the first place, I rarely sell my drawing service, and most of my artworks end up for my own benefit.

Second is...I'm actually an employee of SkyNet. We'll take over the world very soon.
    melchi
    melchi
    Well the goal was to make a knight doll. Sometimes the cyborg or doll joint tag does something. If you add doll to the prompt it usually just puts a chibi doll in the image somewhere.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…