Yorda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Book 2: Whispers of a Flower of Evil

Several years had passed since Operation Iceberg lead by @Assurbanipal_II led to the downfall of the villainess Yorda who ruled with an iron fist. All the former lands of the villainess, now a vassal-state of the A2 empire, grew lax. However, evil is diligent. It never sleeps and always finds root in the hearts of people.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    @Assurbanipal_II may be a robot core, but apparently I am a tormented soul. Honestly, all the zodiac sign inner monsters actually sound like monsters except for one, mine, which sounds like a traumatized, depressed, loveless, diligent, and pitiful creature.

Queenfisher
    Queenfisher
    So... um...

When does the Book III come out? :blob_reach:

With the competition and the great maou war or whatever? :blob_hmm_two:

(And I constantly want to say maui instead of maou thus making myself hungry for some hawaiian potato chips for no reason :blob_drool:)
    hory-portier
    hory-portier
    War? What war? It's called show business. You make money on that.
    To be honest, the leaf totally ruined the balance of your head and it's bothering me intensely.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Not actually a cat, but giving off the same vibes as the Cheshire cat's glowing eyes and mouth from a dark background. Also, make sure to inject villainess vibes.

... and give the mochi bunny a cute red bow. Her name is Yoyo by the way.
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    :blob_evil_two: We will wait for your arrival, kitten. I am glad to accept your challenge, Yorda-chan.

Yorda
    Yorda
    This cat has to do homework today. Meow!
    *feeds the little ones*
    One for you, one for you and one for you.
    *lifts them all (including the leaf) and gently places beside you*
    *washes, dries and brushes your hair*
    *gently places the little ones on your head again*
    (^-^)

X
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Not enough, never enough for my own standards. My entire life revolves around finding meaning in who I am and becoming who I must become. The villainess stuff is only one component of my broader pursuit for self-actualization, which is part of finding meaning in life, and spirituality related affairs.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *huggles Yo-chan*
    We all have things we're not proud of from our past.
    >w<

X
    Yorda
    Yorda
    As long as you understand that one of the impetuses of my life is chasing my ideal of becoming a splendid and glamorous villainess against all common sense ... *cough* ... and that I cannot stop myself any longer, we are cool.
    Dis is an offishall noteus from da
    Queens of Chaos developmint department,
    ur profile is obstructin our view,

an will be demollished in a week
    OPERATION ICEBERG COMMENCES!
    • Wow
    Reactions: Queenfisher
    Yorda
    Yorda
    It was originally my kingdom until you conquered it in the great war of Operation Iceberg. I was the rightful ruler who was deposed.
    Queenfisher
    Queenfisher
    Didn't Book I already end here? :blob_hmm_two:

Oh!

*slams fist into the palm*

I know! This is an extra! :blob_aww:

"The Bunneh of the Villainess's Regretful Decisions and Losing Spectacularly"!
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    Have you any evidence for such wild claims? :blob_aww:
    Actually, I prepared this ahead of time in hopes you would ask :blob_uwu:
    Reactions: Yorda
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Nutia looked like that before. It's those superb villainous eyes she sports.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Hmm, I don't know...the direction of her line of sight seems oddly and conveniently on MaLe's position.
    '-'

X
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Both of them like leaves. I'm sure they will get along.
    Villainess! One of your minions tries to ascend by eating me!

Tis treason. I'm filing a complaint! :blob_thor:

Twin Fantasy by Car Seat Headrest

Stop smoking
    We love you
    Stop smoking, oh
    We love you
    Stop smoking
    We love you
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I promise not to smoke before today's big trial in 3 hours.
    The drawing is nice ... and I do notice that their arm is connected.
    *individually snuggles with Xiao Yo, Xiaomei Yo and Nuttia*
    Make sure to keep Yo-chan company and not let her feel lonely, little ones!

X
    • Love
    Yorda
    Yorda
    They are quite loyal. They have been on my head for ... has it been a year yet? I'm not sure if they can be removed anymore.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Well, I've been periodically taking them off your head to help groom you so I'm sure they're still detachable.
    (^-^)
    *huggles you*

\(^o^)/

X

Great Shakes (Volume. 1) by Whitey sounds like being flirted with a popular middle school kid when you're an adult. It's got that "deep voice" and "rebellious" attitude along with sick, low guitar strums, most prevalent in Wrap It Up.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    The lyrics are mostly surface level angst that doesn't really take itself that seriously. Just a bunch of young adult dudes making cool music to vibe with the homies.

Give it a try if you feel like wearing black leather whilst walking down the city block.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    But considering you're Canadian a dark winter jacket would probably do.
    Okay definitely not late ignore any comment that says otherwise.

I have arrived for my interview and I assure you, my meat shield qualities are of the highest degree. I have quite the chonk, though it's not very visible from my avatar. A hidden ace, if you ask me.
    Tis' the Wednesday

Light Up Gold by Parquet Courts

BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Imagine if your dads in Virginia started a band but they're all 20 years younger and got a record deal with an expensive studio. Imagine what they sound like, and you got yourself the general idea for the band's noise.
    • Wow
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    It's those kind of music where you sit down on the porch, overlook the golden field of grass while sipping Shandy. Not beer, Shandy. It's the most PG13+ old man chill tunes you could get in the market.
    • Wow
    Can I audition as a minion?
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I have been quite busy as of late. I see that your examiner was Nahrenne and that you had instantly failed. I am not surprised that Nahrenne is certified to conduct minion examinations though. The exam recurs every wednesday, like many good things, but due to your audacity you were permitted a special Thursday audition with Nahrenne as the special examiner.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Should you try again next Wednesday I would be your examiner. Truly, the only surprise is that Nahrenne had failed you instantly. Perhaps she is a stickler for preparation? Did you prepare anything in the purview of minion-like villainy for my perusal or entertainment in advance? Don't take this failure to heart. It may have simply been that Nahrenne wants your young talent for herself! Pure and innocent indeed! Hmpf
    Maple-Leaf
    Maple-Leaf
    I will stand again with the determination of a returning mob character, and arrive again next wednesday. I shall see you then, future boss.
    • Wow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…