BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can't get homework if you're homeless

hi my name is BenJepheneT im looking for a small room to rent my budget is a pack of cashew nuts and two sim cards please i need a roof i can't risk hypothermia again
    Reactions: ZynGrand
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    if you let me live in the dog house i wouldnt. but you couldn't do that, ohko. you wouldn't even let me set food in the yard. it's only one mistake, and you bared me from you and the kids.

what does it take for me to see the children, ohko

when will you set me free of the torment
    • Wow
    Reactions: ohko
    ohko
    ohko
    :blob_upset: Benben I can't tell when you're being serious or not! I hope you're doing okay!
    • Haha
    Reactions: Zoey
    Yorda
    Yorda
    As a villainess, I would offer you a doghouse and hide my smile behind an exquisite fan as I take pleasure in your pitiful state. Ohohoho.

Villainess-to-English Translation: "If you were homeless I would let you sleep on my couch and cook you breakfast until you were feeling better."
    • Love
    Reactions: ohko
    the g in gay actually stands for "get laid" so when your homies call you gay it's actually an encouragement so you could finally get laid

unless you're actually gay, then that's pretty homo bro ngl
    The Last of Us 2 leaked and it's absolutely amazing that they were so advanced as to introduce golf in an apocalyptic setting. Naughty dog is truly a pioneer into the genre of zombie survival stories.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    did they include dogs being naughty with each other
    Discount_Blade
    Discount_Blade
    The moment you realize that the post-apocalyptic wasteland that is the world of Last of Us, is still more civilized and cultured than today's average existence.

Golf. The game of civilized kings.

Or was that peasant headhunting? Fuck. I always get those confused.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Points are now given for every death occured during a match.
    I'm scared of your profile.
    Slaire
    Slaire
    That's really an interesting idea, it made me think a lot. To lose consciousness means to lose the self. Practically, inseparable in a sense. But what if it was replaced instead of separated. Ahh, you're too good.
    Slaire
    Slaire
    When the statement "a consciousness without a self" comes to mind, the idea of A.I. occurred to me. Although, they aren't as complex and flexible as we are, some have consciousness. (Not ones that can contemplate about their existence) Could we consider replication as genuine as the self? If not, what makes up a self?
    Slaire
    Slaire
    I saw your profile once again. Oh god, please don't show up at night.
    Fuck it it's purple time
    GDLiZy
    GDLiZy
    Not invisible but merely the same colour as the default style background. the burden to highlight is lost to those who joined the Darkside.

You still have much to learn my friends
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    for the sake of aesthetic, i will hold the pain
    Dountmindme
    Dountmindme
    I’ve always been in the dark side~
    rettub butter rettub butter rettub butter rettub butter rettub butter rettub butter rettub butter rettub butter rettub butter rettub butter rettub butter rettub butter rettub butter rettub butter rettub butter rettub butter rettub butter rettub butter
    '-'
    *stares at your avi*
    '-'
    I don't like it.
    '-'

X
    • Wow
    Reactions: Yorda
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Better get used to it.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    *has been avoiding your profile ever since you changed your picture due to the fear that I will get purple nightmares, rather than the normal geometric shaped nightmares*
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    I will probably change but for now I'm in a dark-vibrant-80s-VCR-horror-aesthetic fad at the moment. I might switch out to cyberpunk after finishing No Gun's Life.
    Reactions: Yorda
    have you ever gone so deep into youtube recommendations you get shit like this

its now part of my daily playlist, if you're asking
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    sounds like harsh wall noise. i find this much more to my liking indeed.

it's pretty pleasant and cozy despite the ambient.

though i won't find myself listening to it often.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    but yeah, it's some kind of ear theraphy. after the song finished my ears felt a bit cool.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    nice. i had to abstain myself from my earphones for half a day after 30 seconds of listening at 25% volume but different people, I guess
    Fun fact: Boba in Taiwanese means Big breasts. The only reason they call it popular is because the west popularized it.

We've been drinking TITTY TEA all along
    Reactions: Sabruness
    Sabruness
    Sabruness
    Well, i guess it makes all the tea shelf arts very fitting
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    That's a tiny cup of boba
    Hey, you there.
    Yes, you.
    The one who saw this status.
    Don't go yet.
    Click on here, yes.

Please, spare me a moment. I won't waste it.

You good? We good? Aight'.

Read my story. Please. I swear it won't disappoint.

Thanks, man.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Tezorro
    Tezorro
    Well hell u got my attention I’m brand new to this site some guy recommended me here from royal road I got the same name there, anyways your book will be the fiat one I’ll read here even though I’m confused on how to work the site up keep on trying until I get the knack for it
    In the final episode of pokèmon, Ash Ketchup hugs his true friend Pikachu within his embrace as the bathtub fills up. He steps into it, with the oblivious Pokémon looking up to his trainer. In sobs, Ash mutters out the words, "Pikachu, use Thunderbolt."
    HURGMCGURG
    HURGMCGURG
    Basically, everyone Ash has ever met will have died of old age while he's remained unaging. He's seen legends and found new pokemon. He's fought team rocket so much that he is known as their bane.
    But he is old. And he desires rest.
    Let him sleep.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    No. Please, no. Bathtub.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    @HURGMCGURG The way you wrote that honestly makes me feel like Ash should be laid to rest from his living nightmare. Impressive. :blob_neutral:
    Benji looking at you with confusion as you handed him your novel but he's illiterate

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…