Paul_Tromba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What are your thoughts on my shitty story idea called: Dick Wizard of the Grand Magic Academy? It's your first day at the Grand Magic academy. When you go to receive your wand you are instead given a penis. The headmaster then tells you about a prophecy that will come to pass when all of magic society will be threatened with a lack of fertility. It is now your job to seduce and knock up everyone.
    Reactions: georgelee5786
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    ... Yes
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    the catch is that it's an all-boys school, and the world operates under the rules of the Omegaverse. you don't have the penis. the headmaster just gave you a severed, working pair of cock and balls. you're a glorified auto-dildo. fuck you.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I was gonna have it be a co-ed school. I didn't mistype when I said they had to knock up everyone though. If you're wondering how, the answer is magic.
    Story Time: When I was 7 my dad told me to make my own email account so I would stop using his. However, I had grown incredibly wary of the internet so I refused to put my real name in when Gmail asked for my name. What was incredibly stupid was that I used a fake name that I remembered from the History channel earlier that day...
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Pablo Escobar. I figured it would be the perfect alias and completely forgot about it. For years I used that email and still do to this day. A few years back I sent out emails with my resume and such to various employers. One of them contacted me to ask why my email told them that my name was Pablo Escobar. They are now my employer and they find the story hilarious.
    Agentt
    Agentt
    That's nothing when compared to highly.professional
    Losing the motivation to write. Guess I'll be playing Oblivion until my motivation returns.
    KoyukiMegumi
    KoyukiMegumi
    The best way to get it back is by doing just that! Have fun! *Just glad you aren't posting about drinking your motivation back.* :blob_aww:
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    tried that with New Vegas. Ended up putting my writing on hold for 3 months to do a revolver only run with all the DLCs.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    As much as I talk about alcohol. I usually only drink on my 1-2 days off each week and only when I don't plan on leaving my apartment. The only exception being when I accidentally drank a bunch of strawberry margarita thinking it was pink lemonade before work. Though if people are pointing it out then I should probably drink less.
    Here's a recipe on how to experience what Hell will feel like for a couple of hours:

Mix together a bottle of NyQuil, a can of Red Bull, and two ounces of vodka. Pour over ice in a pipe glass and drop in some orange peel. Enjoy suffering!

Please do not drink if you are not a college student who is expected to make bad life choices!
    My friend is an idiot. Here's a conversation I was just apart of.
    Friend: The amount of alcohol I have consumed within the past hour should make it impossible for me to walk, let alone stand. Yet, here I am, Walking among you as a mortal who has achieved godhood!
    Me: What are you on?
    Friend: The floor *passes out*
    Beer making is just advanced tea making and I feel like I've been lied to my whole life. Now all of my random knowledge about making tea can be used to promote bad ideas to rednecks and Floridians!
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Fair enough. Though now I want to see what would happen if I made a distilled spirit like rum in the same way that beer was made. then distilled it twice.
    Armored99
    Armored99
    don't see how leeching dehydrated plants is the same as letting something rot.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    The process of creating flavors in beer is the exact same with making tea. Just like with steeping tea you would steep hops, malt, barley, etc. Different temps cause different flavors as does different ingredients. One could even use tea leaves in beer making if they wanted. Once that is done then you let it ferment.
    I, a highly lactose intolerant person, just drank a half-gallon (1.9 Liters for those not using the imperial system) of Alcoholic Eggnog. I'm Prepared for death!
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    bout to turn your septic tank into an inverse noah's ark
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Forget the booze and the lactose, that's like 10k calories. Pray for your poor little heart.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Eh, I didn't eat for like a day and a half. It's practically just making up for lost calories. I also burned quite a bit of it with my workout.
    Edit: I checked the bottle and it only has 3k calories.
    Here's a warning! Don't ever try and get into the A certain magical index light novel or manga series. The seventh novel is going for $700 right now. many of the mangas are over a hundred dollars as well. Just don't do it!
    Found out recently that I am not the oldest of my siblings and that I actually have an older half-sister that I was never told about. My parents refuse to tell me who it is though so I probably will never know that we're related even if we meet.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Yeah. My stepdad worked with public safety and had helped deliver children in various places. He thought it would be good for me to experience it and understand how to do it. He also let me sit in one night that he was answering calls for the 911 operators unit. I wasn't able to talk to anyone but I heard everything from a guy flipping out because he smoked too much crack to a suicide.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    You've had such an interesting childhood.
    '-'
    One of my family friends helped a woman deliver a baby over the phone as one of those operators. As well as teach someone how to do CPR and saved the person receiving it's life.
    >w<
    Super underappreciated job.

X
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    It absolutely is. Just from that one night I heard so much going on. They'll help guide people through various situations until someone else can get there and the fact that they can do you it so calmly is amazing.
    Did anyone watch AMV Hell as a kid? if so, then do you remember this clip? I found it today and had a weird nostalgia trip.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    The sound clip is from the Dungeon Keeper rap
    Cipiteca396
    Cipiteca396
    Ah yes, the sky looks to be blue for once, fellow human.

I will say, I'm deeply confused. I read the 'web novel' version of that anime a couple years ago without ever realizing it was an anime. When I saw an image of it like a month ago, I thought they'd *just* made it into an anime... But I guess it's quite old, huh.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Its animation quality is far beyond its time. If only the animators actually paced the story well like it was done in the manga and web novel.
    Just drank an entire 1-liter bottle of premade strawberry margarita thinking it was strawberry lemonade.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…