TheTrinary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The stuff people throw away. I've got a new skillet.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    That's awesome man. Some people throw away the weirdest things that others can find useful. Once found a crock pot that someone threw out. I use it at least once a month.
    Cipiteca396
    Cipiteca396
    Oh That crockpot! I - Well, nevermind. Congratz.
    skillet
    skillet
    do I get to be in your sink? I can't live anywhere else :sweating_profusely: (?)
    And I'm finished with the Mistborn trilogy. It had it's problems, but it was exciting where it needed to be and I'd recommend it.
    I envision a utopian society where League of Legends players are summarily executed in the streets.
    After getting some really good feedback, I've decided not to throw out my body of work and restart.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    atta boy

but if you really don't want your past work getting revealed to the world you can try archiving on a different site like AO3 or FanFiction and leave a link where people can read your past work

that way you can get it out of the way AND not have your embarrassing stories be put out in the wide world for all 2 see
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    I've actually heard of ao3
    It took me three sittings to finish from stress, but I finally finished "I'm Thinking of Ending Things" on Netflix. Wow.
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    same

I mean, I've never seen the movie.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    It's a weird one to recommend because while amazing, I think most people would hate it.
    I wrote my new first chapter. Writing what I want regardless of overall length and expectations just feels right. It LOOKS like a professional product.
    anime is just a word people made up because they were embarrassed about saying cartoon.
    Reactions: gogo7966
    Generic.Archdemon
    Generic.Archdemon
    Hmm... In a lot of ways, it reminds me of when people talk about hard and soft Science Fiction...

But I just don't see how we can make the leap of calling it anime is so that one does not have to say cartoon. Or even how embarrassment work into it. tho :sweating_profusely:
    Generic.Archdemon
    Generic.Archdemon
    Now! Let's put that aside isn't it more interesting to think about what influences to aesthetics and form does cultural imperative have to art?

E.g How does the idea of "thanksgiving" As a cultural and social construct embed itself in subtleties of USsitcoms?
    Generic.Archdemon
    Generic.Archdemon
    Does the "rural small town" mentality of USTVshows leave traces different from the Japanese "Rural small town" traditions in J-drama? Do Christain centric societal forces leave the same traces as the Japanese 1000 gods traditions? Does Japanes's 100% conviction judicial system make a different cultural-scape of books? WW2? 9/11? Do history and culture influence style?
    Pretty clear that my videos directly related to RR/SH do better, which makes sense I guess.
    Paul_Tromba
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    look man, webnovel readings are great and all but honestly, unless it's some big video essay, you're not gonna have much staying power, especially if it's literally one amateur voice actor doing all the characters

plus, it's one whole ass hour my guy.
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    the ass hour, my favorite hour
    Time to read some Worm
    T.K._Paradox
    T.K._Paradox
    I head of Worm before, I know it is a superhero thing, but what is Worm?
    Armored99
    Armored99
    Worthwhile
    Organized
    Reading
    Material
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    It's a superhero story. Big focus on interesting and creative use of powers. I'm going to try and get my video out tomorrow on me reading the first section.
    I hate league of legends, but arcane was pretty good. Pleasantly surprised.
    Reactions: YuriDoggo
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    league of legends will forever be known as the IP that's very good at all its products EXCEPT for its game, which is the center of all its productions
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    I'm not even sure I'd go that far. What products does it have?
    I have an exceptionally hard time beating small children at chess
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Mmmm. They cry when they lose a lot
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Bleh.
    It'll be a life lesson, then.
    There'll always be someone better, and life is not sunshine and rainbows.
    '-'

X
    Zirrboy
    Zirrboy
    "Beat them while you can for the time they surpass you comes sooner than you think"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…