🖐What is your Main-Character doing currently?

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Fighting a physical, deranged manifestation of Shake Sphere's Romeo and Juliet (in the form of an express train) whilst undergoing a semi-breakdown due to the sheer number of casualties caused by their war waged against the equivalent of a mega corporation.

DubstheDuke

My main character... uh... well, I havent really written anything involving him for about 1.5 volumes so...

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
Charlotte, a sociopathic unhinged petty girl carrying the embodiment of humanity (still missing the eighth piece) is unpacking her stuff in a hotel after killing Lilith, the Mother of Demons, and declaring herself an enemy of a nation. But as far as I'm writing an unpublished chapter, she turned into what essentially is a Kamen Rider with the power of Breaking Bad to win a race against the Gemini duo.

Without context, it sounds pretty crazy, and it is.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
My MC name is Nina, she's currently being kidnapped (again) and must fight her way out, all the while the people who were supposed to protect her are making their last stand.

TotallyHuman

In any series that you are working, do share what your MC is up to right now. Give a name and brief description so I can better understand.
My MC is Hao Vee, a blind-Blade Engineer, currently he's battling his way through a Skyship to survive its imminent crash.
What about yours?
experiencing character creation or is frozen in time

Chauchat

My MC's name is Ticia, and last time she appeared, she just learned four of her daughters went out from home without her permission. I'm currently focusing on the other characters' side, so she is taking the backseat in my chapters right now.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
Well......i am quite ashame to say this but since i focus my time to study for university my mc, Jensen who is a Giant is still living his life in the woods somewhere in Nifheilm.

So ye, he be staying in the wild butt-naked in the cold snow for long time till i got some free time to get back to writting.

Side note my other mc in some work that i haven't publish is doing fine, one is living is life in a castle and another is pulling chick left and right in the marvel verse.

Itroggu

writer's block made me really feel like shit I can't finish any of my stories but I do want to finish up at least anything so here's one:

Haruto Itachi (no not from naruto), just some guy getting sucked in to a romcom slice of life manga where he gets involved with the main female leads of the harem protagonist of that story, and he's currently regretting a decision which did not partake in the story he knew.

Sounds similar to a few light novels here in SH but yeah don't know if I want to continue it anytime soon

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
About to show why betraying then locking a Lich into ancient ruins filled with corpses ready to be raised as undead soldiers is a bad idea.

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
Choi Jeon-sa is currently tracking down the high-school bully that murdered his best friend and attempted to rape his little half sister.

DataNerdX

Renalia is wallowing in despair, after finding out that her 10-card Deck of skills has 7 cards for Resist Hunger.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
She's pregnant and has no clue how difficult life is going to get once that baby pops out.

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
Dignitas Qwerdan, in school since ch 53, and I've just recently passed 118.

He's set to donate one of his eyes to his love interest, who got both of hers taken.

BrandonHill

I'm currently working on the 3rd book in my Wild Space Saga trilogy. Currently, the main character was transported off to an alien world to help the empress to protect her child from an assassin, so he and his crew are stuck playing bodyguard for a bit, instead of hanging out with his cousin who lives on that planet, and hasn't seen him in years. A hero's work is never done.

-Brandon

Jet

Attending a meeting of a sect.
The character has been at it for 8months too xD. Yeah, I've been editing instead of writing, since the first volume is complete and I have to fix things there.