A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [General/Freestyle Roleplay]

TRNRLogan

"I heard from a teacher who went to check that they were still sleeping in bed at the time, though I'm not sure if things have changed since. How about after you've finalised your schedule, we go together to check on her?" I asked with a soft smile.

X

"I would love to Lady Taylore! I think for Monday Wednesday and Friday i will go with Economics followed by Lunch, then Etiquette and Combat."

"For Tuesday and Thursday I will go with Magic Theory then Lunch the Governing and Magic. How about you Lady Taylore?"

Bochi

'Thoughts'
"Speech"

"I never really thought about it, but a magic swordsman sounds like a good goal to work for. So sure will I try to become a magic swordsman."
'And the stronger I am, the less chance of dying. Being a Magic swordsman sounds plenty strong enough to protect myself.'
"Hmm...it is a good goal, but..."

After hesitating a little, Swir decided to speak her mind.

"I'll be candid. Generally speaking, Magic Swordsmen is a very...self-sufficient class. On theory it sounds great --- to be able to wield blade and spell in equal measure, having more versatile ways to counter foes...but they tend to lose out to melee-oriented classes in physical ability, and magic-oriented classes in, well, magical ability. After all, the training methods to improve in both are completely different beasts, and splitting your time up means lesser progress in either. Should you decide to take up adventuring in future, this path might be quite the lonely one indeed..."

After saying thus, Swir smiled.

"Though if you wish for it, then go for it. After all, there are historical records of exceptional Magic Swordsmen who found some way to bridge the gaps."

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
"Hmm..."

Swir paused, considering the two questions.

"Everyone has their own unique style, but generally speaking, for your goal, Miss Aurora, I'd advise you to take the 'Arcane' classes, all the way from I to IV. For knowledge in general, the library will be your best source of information, but if you're looking for magical knowledge in particular, most classes that have 'Theory' in their name would function very well as a guide. Aspiring elementalists might also find it helpful to pick out two elements which they are most suited to."

"As for you, Ciel, the classes that you're planning to take...Are you planning to become a magic swordsman in future?"

Aurora kept Nacht's lessons in mind and decided to take her recommended classes. She listened up when she talked about magical swordsmanship. That sounded like something for her.

TheOneWho

"Hmm...it is a good goal, but..."

After hesitating a little, Swir decided to speak her mind.

"I'll be candid. Generally speaking, Magic Swordsmen is a very...self-sufficient class. On theory it sounds great --- to be able to wield blade and spell in equal measure, having more versatile ways to counter foes...but they tend to lose out to melee-oriented classes in physical ability, and magic-oriented classes in, well, magical ability. After all, the training methods to improve in both are completely different beasts, and splitting your time up means lesser progress in either. Should you decide to take up adventuring in future, this path might be quite the lonely one indeed..."

After saying thus, Swir smiled.

"Though if you wish for it, then go for it. After all, there are historical records of exceptional Magic Swordsmen who found some way to bridge the gaps."

"Thank you for your advice and concern. I should at least try, nothing done means nothing gained."

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
"I would love to Lady Taylore! I think for Monday Wednesday and Friday i will go with Economics followed by Lunch, then Etiquette and Combat."

"For Tuesday and Thursday I will go with Magic Theory then Lunch the Governing and Magic. How about you Lady Taylore?"
I smiled wryly before pushing a lock of hair behind my ear, "My schedule tends to be quite more crammed than the average one, hehehe."

X

Bochi

"Thank you for your advice and concern. I should at least try, nothing done means nothing gained."
"Nothing ventured, nothing gained, but also nothing lost. I wish you two the best of luck, then...Ah!"

Seemingly realizing something, Swir checked the time on her pocket watch. Her feet had started moving before the watch was back into her pocket.

"I wonder if there's still time to sneak into class...well, better find out! I'll see you two around~"

With a wave, Swir disappeared around the corner.

Leti

Liz silently watch as everyone started making new friends. She isn't here to make friends, she is here as some kind of punishment for stuffing her elder sister inside an oven. To learn what is an acceptable behaviour and what isn't. Perhaps she should considering taking all the avalaible classes at once. If it can make her stay at the school shorter.

Himekawa

Looking around the school, I spot a grand piano inside one of the classroom as I peer through the window. Since the room was empty, I put my hand on the handle, curious whether I can push the door inside.

The door opened, giving me a slight surprise. As I enter and close the door, the noise from outside turned off, and I feel the blissful silence in this empty room. Then, thought to myself, 'Might as well play here.'

Credens Justitiam. Believe in Justice. It is the most familiar piece I have played. When I need to endure this life, this song is mine and mine only from my previous life. My fingers start to push the keys. Softly, strongly, then softly again. I feel joy and hope every time I play this piece.

As the song come to an end and my mood rise, I returned the piano to the state it was before. With that, I continue my exploration of this place.

Nahrenne

I smiled wryly before pushing a lock of hair behind my ear, "My schedule tends to be quite more crammed than the average one, hehehe."

X
"I'll see to other people while you go finalise your schedule with a teacher. See you in a few minutes!" I waved a short bye as I went over to check on my siblings who were on their own at the moment.

@TRNRLogan

X

TRNRLogan

"I'll see to other people while you go finalise your schedule with a teacher. See you in a few minutes!" I waved a short bye as I went over to check on my siblings who were on their own at the moment.

@TRNRLogan

X

"Goodbye Lady Taylore!"

*i walk up to a teacher and finalize my schedule.*

"Teacher here's my finalized schedule!
[Schedule]
[Monday] [Wednesday] [Friday] Economics 1 10:00-12:00
[Tuesday] [Thursday] Magic Theory 1 10:00-12:00
Lunch 12:00 - 1:10
[Monday] [Wednesday] [Friday] Etiquette 1 1:15-2:20
[Tuesday] [Thursday] Governing 1 1:15-2:20
[Tuesday] [Thursday] Magic 1 2:30-3:30
[Monday] [Wednesday] [Friday] Combat 1 2:30 - 3:30

Nahrenne

"Goodbye Lady Taylore!"

*i walk up to a teacher and finalize my schedule.*

"Teacher here's my finalized schedule!
[Schedule]
[Monday] [Wednesday] [Friday] Economics 1 10:00-12:00
[Tuesday] [Thursday] Magic Theory 1 10:00-12:00
Lunch 12:00 - 1:10
[Monday] [Wednesday] [Friday] Etiquette 1 1:15-2:20
[Tuesday] [Thursday] Governing 1 1:15-2:20
[Tuesday] [Thursday] Magic 1 2:30-3:30
[Monday] [Wednesday] [Friday] Combat 1 2:30 - 3:30
After feeling embarrassed from my siblings hugging me and saying they were so proud of me, I noticed Johan seemed to have finished what he was doing, so waved at him as I waited. Of course, Cassandra and William started teasing me about finally looking at boys instead of books which further embarrassed me since how else was I supposed to engage with students if I didn't look at them?

X

Himekawa

Come to think of it. I haven't finalized my schedule.

Passing through the teacher's lounge, Astraea halted her steps. She then peered through the open door, seeing a few students crowding around the teacher. Based on their action, she thought that the teacher was the one in charge. If she was wrong, she could ask the teacher for guidance anyway.

"Good day sir. If I may inquire, are you perhaps the one in charge of the scheduling?"

"Ah... Yes. Yes, I am. Have you finalized your scheduling? Or perhaps, you have any question?"

"Yes. I think I have." Astraea said.

Mon/Thu/Fri
08.00-10.00 Principles of Combat
10.00-12.00 Adventure
01.00-03.00 Survey of Battle Basics
03.00-05.00 Principles of Magic

Tue/Thu
08.00-10.00 Fundamentals of Ice Magic I
10.00-12.00 Fundamentals of Magic Enchantment
01.00-03.00 Introduction to Applied Sorcery
03.00-05.00 Fundamentals of Healing Magic I

"Hmm... You prefer a heavy workload eh? Well, If you want to reschedule, come back before third week. Anyway, I suggest you reduce them to prevent burnout. But it is entirely up to you to do so. Do you have any other questions?"

"No. I believe that's all. Thank you for your time."

Last edited:

TRNRLogan

After feeling embarrassed from my siblings hugging me and saying they were so proud of me, I noticed Johan seemed to have finished what he was doing, so waved at him as I waited. Of course, Cassandra and William started teasing me about finally looking at boys instead of books which further embarrassed me since how else was I supposed to engage with students if I didn't look at them?

X

*I walk up to Lady Taylore and several people who look like her*

"Hello Lady Taylore. I have finished finalizing my schedule. Who might these people be?"

Nahrenne

*I walk up to Lady Taylore and several people who look like her*

"Hello Lady Taylore. I have finished finalizing my schedule. Who might these people be?"
I return my attention back on Johan and smiled awkwardly, "Ah, these are my younger twin siblings," I placed my left hand on the left shoulder of my brother, "this is William," I then placed my right hand on my sister's shoulder and had myself behind them both in the middle, "and this is Cassandra. They're starting this year, too."

I then released them and motioned to Johan, "This is Johan Wulff, a fellow First Year."

I took a sharp intake of breath when William straight up grabbed Johan's hand and held it tightly before shaking and saying hello.
"William!"

Cassandra simply giggled and hugged Johan from behind, before running off with William saying something about leaving the two of us alone...
"Just what is with those two? I swear, they're going to bring me a migraine..."
I sighed in exasperation before smiling wryly at Johan, "Apologies, Mr Wulff. My siblings are not the best when it comes to social etiquette."

X

TRNRLogan

I return my attention back on Johan and smiled awkwardly, "Ah, these are my younger twin siblings," I placed my left hand on the left shoulder of my brother, "this is William," I then placed my right hand on my sister's shoulder and had myself behind them both in the middle, "and this is Cassandra. They're starting this year, too."

I then released them and motioned to Johan, "This is Johan Wulff, a fellow First Year."

I took a sharp intake of breath when William straight up grabbed Johan's hand and held it tightly before shaking and saying hello.
"William!"

Cassandra simply giggled and hugged Johan from behind, before running off with William saying something about leaving the two of us alone...
"Just what is with those two? I swear, they're going to bring me a migraine..."
I sighed in exasperation before smiling wryly at Johan, "Apologies, Mr Wulff. My siblings are not the best when it comes to social etiquette."

X

"Oh i don't mind at all! William reminds me of one of our guards sons. I wonder if I'll be in any of their classes?

In any case shall we go?"

Nahrenne

"Oh i don't mind at all! William reminds me of one of our guards sons. I wonder if I'll be in any of their classes?

In any case shall we go?"
I felt a wave of embarrassment wash over me but managed to not show it on my face as I smiled, "Yes, let's go."

I led the way back to the Infirmary with Johan, wondering how that girl was - completely missing her actually being in the Auditorium when we left. As we walked, I began to wonder about Johan's past if he was close with the guard's son.

"If I may be so bold to ask, what is your relationship like with those who work for your family? You mentioned the guard's sons before."

[OOC: Tagging @Leti cos I mentioned your character in passing]

X

TRNRLogan

I felt a wave of embarrassment wash over me but managed to not show it on my face as I smiled, "Yes, let's go."

I led the way back to the Infirmary with Johan, wondering how that girl was - completely missing her actually being in the Auditorium when we left. As we walked, I began to wonder about Johan's past if he was close with the guard's son.

"If I may be so bold to ask, what is your relationship like with those who work for your family? You mentioned the guard's sons before."

[OOC: Tagging @Leti cos I mentioned your character in passing]

X

"I played with the children of our employees quite a lot as a kid. Now i mostly just train with them. Though occasionally we went out into the nearby town while pretending to be commoners. Their families have worked for mine since the days my family was in control of a Duchy."

*I glance at her*

"What about you? What's your life like back home?"