Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

Feathers95

Today I decided do to a quest if only to break up the monotony of constantly filing reports. And besides slimes can be pretty cute if my herb slime is anything to base it on.

Anyway some slimes are big and some are small, the big ones remind me of a water pillow with how they ripple wherever you touch. The little one well other than being faster are also more skittish when picked up, generally trying to get away as soon as you pick them up which is weird because I don't remember them always being this timid. I resorted to putting two or three of them in my hat and tying the top closed. So after three trips were I carried one big slime in my arms and two to three in my hat I had delivered eleven slimes out into the local forest.
After my adventure on the darker side of town, I decided to take a break for a bit and picked up a random quest report.

"Nice job! When I helped rescue some slimes I did it very similarly to you. Here are your rewards!"

"Please remember to mark your quest report as evaluated."

Rewards:
  • EXP: 120
  • Items: 1x IOU ticket (signed by Okarin - redeemable at any time)

Zoey

Mustachu
Evaluation
Quest: Night Watch
Name: Cassel
Level: 2 (225 Exp)
Report:
Grabbing another shift, he headed to the same post as last time and idly watched the darkness beyond the walls once more. Maybe he should take Felicia classes on fire magic to make things a little more interesting. The guild were mainly concerned about collateral damage so throwing a few flares around to see wouldn't hurt.

But, that would be for later. He still remembered how sore he was when he started her sword training. He didn't want to find out what magic would do to him. The night unlike his initial thoughts was boring with the same old happening. Nothing...

Switching with the guard from last time in the morning. He was about to head back until Jerry dragged him away.
Thanks for keeping watch, here's your reward.
  • EXP: 25
  • Money: 10G
OOC: Please mark your original post in some way to indicate that it as been filed. Thanks.
OOC: Daily cost of living is now 10G.

Last edited:

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Healing Herbs
Sponsor
: Scribel City Adventurer's Guild
Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Collect a large sack full of healing herbs.
Explanation:
Recently there has been reports of a special type of grass that has healing properties. The City of Scribel would like to stockpile on this grass for emergencies. Make sure that you're collecting the right kind of plant though! We don't want a sack of ordinary grass!

Rewards:
  • EXP: 40
  • Money: 2G

Quest Report:
Character: Noel (Level 1) (EXP 95) (Money 23.25)
Quest: Healing Herb
Report:
After a day of doing nothing but reading reports, I got bored and decided to take a simple task to kill it. Walking up to the quest board that still seems large, I began to look through the quests. Honestly, the only time I've been outside the walls of the town was when I first came to this world, and so I'm kinda curious about what's there so I guess I'll take a quest that is required outside.

Deciding that I eliminate all quests that don't fulfill that requirement and it left me with only two quests: Healing Herbs, and Exploration and Scouting. After contemplating for a while, I decided to go for the Healing Herb quest for 2 reasons, 1 was because I was interested in the Tri-flowers that I read about in the library and the second reason was that it seemed like the one where I'm guaranteed to succeed.

With that in mind, I quickly went to the counter to report my departure and to ask for a bag to carry the herbs in.

"Ello there mister~ I'd like to borrow a large bag for the Herb collection quest please~"

"Please wait a minute then, " the man said before ducking down behind the counter and pulling out a large brown bag, "here you go."

The bag reminded me of those potato sacks you see used in those sack racing things in those America shows. Now that I think of it those were quite weird... Well whatever, as I was about to turn and leave I remembered that I wanted to collect some Tri-flowers too.

"Oh right, excuse me sorry to bother you again~ But would it be possible for me to obtain a second bag please?"

"The guild will lend 1 bag to you free of charge for the Healing Herb quest but if you require another one then you may rent one out for 0.5G, or you could purchase 1 for your own personal use for 2G." The man explained to me in a polite tone.

Still 2G for a large bag... I'm not sure about the market price here but isn't that 2 days of living expense? Hmm, I guess it'd be useful in the long term though... Since 1 large bag can be sold for 2G, then if I were to get 2 large bags I can get 2G from the quest and maybe another 2 from the market... Well I mean I got an extra 20G from the guard who "donated" me his money and I do want to collect some Tri-flowers too~

"I'd like to purchase 1 large bag please!"

"Thank you for your patronage, " he said before once again ducking behind the counter and pulling out another large sack.

And with that, I set off.

The forest wasn't as far as I expected, it took just an hour walking to reach there. I remember there were reports stating the abundance of herbs in the forest that you can pick up a large bag even at the edge, but it seemed like with the rush of new adventurers, the edge had been picked clean of everything.

Seems like it was time to explore the depths~! I should have brought some sandwiches and then I could have had a picknick here or something.

While optimistic at first, after an hour of constant searching with no results, even I couldn't help but get a little upset. Seriously at this rate wouldn't the forest be bled dry before next year at this rate?!

Seems like I will have to accept failure for this quest, oh well, you win some you lose some I guess~ Wait no that sounds wrong...

Regardless, I decided that I'd just accept the failure of completion this time and head back home, but not before eating a quick snack.

Taking out one of my rations, the Milkless, Butterless, Eggless Cake, I took a bite out of it and honestly? It wasn't that bad, but then again compared to leftover moldy bread, most things wouldn't taste as bad in comparison.

Just when I was about to take a second bite of the food, it's when He appeared. Faster than lighting, Swifter than the wind, he shot down from a branch above and snatched my Cake from me.

He, or rather It, was a jet black snake with a horn on its head and 2 pairs of bat wings on its slender body. If this were at any other time, I would have gladly admired it from a distance while marveling at the wonders of this fantasy world. But now? Now I'm going to catch him, skin him alive and turn him into snake stew. You can insult me, beat me or even try to kill me and I'd be fine, I could take it saving revenge for later is something I can do, but take food from me and I will kill you regardless of the consequence.

"COME BACK HERE YOU F*CKER!!!!!!" I screamed as I quickly got up and dashed after its fleeting silhouette.

I'm not sure how much I ran, 30 minutes? An hour? I don't know but by the time I realized it, the sun was starting to set. Zipping left, then right, jumping over and sometimes ducking under, the damn snake seemed to be intent on getting me off its back but I wasn't gonna lose that easily.

After what seemed like another 10 minutes of running, I saw the snake dive underneath a fallen tree instead of flying over it. Guessing this was its den or something like that, I started to increase my speed to build up even more momentum before finally jumping and landing a jump kick on the log, causing it to roll away.

What appeared wasn't the snakes surprise attack as I expected, rather what was beneath the log was a hole filled with flowers. No, more like the place was somewhere the earth naturally caved in and the twin and tri-flowers just grew in abundance here.

After hesitating on whether to continue my search for the snake or to pick the flowers, I decided to pick the flowers. Quests take priority, but that didn't mean I'd give up on my revenge!

Honestly, the process of digging out the flowers with their roots intact wasn't hard at all, compared to the fields of cannabis that I had to tend back then, this was nothing. The annoying thing was differentiating them with my eyes, if I needed to use my ears then that's one thing but my eyes were average, the limited amount of light due to the setting sun didn't help either. In the end, by the time I finished the sun had fully set and the moon was high in the sky. Packing the twin-flowers in one bag and the tri-flowers in the other, I made my way out of the forest. Hopefully, the bathhouse is still open at these hours.

P.S. Found the Snake, It ate all my rations and is now sleeping in my bag. Is there a place I need to register it as a pet or can I just keep it there and call it emergency rations?

Last edited:

Fossil

Mafia Addict
Investigate Local Apothecaries
Sponsor
: Scribel City Guild
Objectives:
  • Read this quest report.
  • Visit 3 apothecaries in Scribel City.
  • Investigate if it is possible that alchemists are breeding slimes.
  • Update: (source)
Description:
Some receptionists have noted a high volume of slimes observed near Scribel City. Multiple hypotheses have been proposed regarding the elevated number of slimes. One quest report suggested that local apothecaries could be breeding slimes.

Rewards:
  • EXP: 75
  • Money: 20G
Looking back at the quest board, yet again with the help of an assistant, I found another interesting quest. Some apothecaries might be breeding slimes for their own benefit. While I personally have never heard of or even seen a slime, I knew that I wanted to at least stop this abuse. Notifying the assistant that I was taking the quest, I grabbed a map of the town and some fur before heading out.

I then found a secluded area and began ritual casting Guiding Hand so that I could easily navigate the town. Once I was done, I named the first apothecary, 'Sylvia's Magical Potions', and followed the hand. When I arrived, my first thought was how smelly it was. Whenever I'd made healing poultices and the like, it was never this bad. I didn't think anything would be able to live here, however I still had a job to do. I quickly set up a ritual for the Locate Plants and Animals spell to see if there were any slimes nearby. Of course, there weren't near this apothecary. However, I did get a result a bit to the northwest of my position.

Following the spell to where the slimes were found, I found myself at...the sewers? It certainly wasn't where I was expecting to wind up at, but I went in anyway. What I found were slimes, all of which seemed to have sewer waste floating throughout them, and some seemed to be twice or even thrice as large as the others. Were they eating each other due to the lack of food? As I looked around, I used my spell for the day to cast Pass Without Trace, using up the rest of my herbs from my previous plane.

Walking through the sewers, I found several traces of human contact with the slimes, with torn papers being found in some of the slimes themselves. I knew from looking at previous quests that slimes were used in potions, but if that's the case...who would do this? Wouldn't poisoned slimes be detrimental? Unless they're not trying to make mana potions from them, but poison? Regardless, there was definitely something more going on here. I shouldn't rule out the apothecary I visited before after all. I also knew that I wasn't going to be enough help to finish the investigation, so I immediately left the sewers and reported my findings without checking the rest of the apothecaries. The news was too important to wait until my quest was done.
Evaluated by Zoey

Last edited:

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Cooking Rations
Sponsor
Objectives:
  • Cook 40 rations.
Explanation:
The City of Scribel stockpiles on rations in case of emergency. Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time. The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow. One ration is one day's worth of food.

Rewards:
  • Items: 5 rations
I heard that there was cooking request so I went and took it. Unfortunately, when I got there, I got yelled at by some strange old man who said, "Not another of these idiots in my kitchen!" and continued raving.

While he was distracted I took a quick look at the recipe, snatched the flour, salt, sugar, milk, and left. I wasn't quick enough though, as the old man noticed and was yelling something at me.

Anyhow, I baked the rations, taste tested a "few" (which were rather bland, but then again, the ingredients were simple). Hopefully the guild doesn't mind that I kept the leftover ingredients... The old man is scary, okay? I don't want to go back!

So here are the 40 rations!

Last edited:

Ophious

After handing in my own report I decided to once again deal with the ever tall stack of reports at the Guild, I truly wonder when more staff members will appear....

Grabbing the top report, I quickly walked to my usual spot and began to read...

I heard that there was cooking request so I went and took it. Unfortunately, when I got there, I got yelled at by some strange old man who said, "Not another of these idiots in my kitchen!" and continued raving.

While he was distracted I took a quick look at the recipe, snatched the flour, salt, sugar, milk, and left. I wasn't quick enough though, as the old man noticed and was yelling something at me.

Anyhow, I baked the rations, taste tested a "few" (which were rather bland, but then again, the ingredients were simple). Hopefully the guild doesn't mind that I kept the leftover ingredients... The old man is scary, okay? I don't want to go back!

So here are the 40 rations!

Oh my, the old man is still active I see~ Reminds me, he told me I should go to him for more cooking classes.... Should do that sometimes.

Anyways it seemed like everything was in order, the rations were made and the excess ingredients should be no problem. I think? Might need to ask a staff.... Nah let's just say its fine~

After stamping the report as Complete I ran up to the counter and submitted it to the staff.

Rewards:

Epsil

Healing Herbs
Sponsor
Objectives:
  • Collect a large sack full of healing herbs.
Explanation:
Recently there has been reports of a special type of grass that has healing properties. The City of Scribel would like to stockpile on this grass for emergencies. Make sure that you're collecting the right kind of plant though! We don't want a sack of ordinary grass!

Rewards:

Gathering Herbs seemed easy enough. So I took the request and went into the forest. It was a long and hard trek, but the weather was wonderful, and by accident I discovered the most wonderful sleeping spot. It was in what seemed to be a secluded part of the forest. There was a giant tree which gave cold comforting shade to the soft grass, with a small pond nearby which made the scenary very pleasant. After my nap I continued collecting herbs, pocketing some for myself.

I returned to the guild and handed them the herbs from my bag. It seems that I had collected some grass and sticks by mistake (whoops). The receptionist took pity on me and decided to give me 10G for the herbs. I was very grateful. The secluded spot I mentioned earlier in my report was of some interest to the receptionist, but as no monsters or herbs were present in the area it is most likely to become a rest spot for adventurers. I hope it doesn't become popular.
"Okay, I received your the quest item. Let me check it first."

Unlike the previous adventurer, this one had collected some of the normal grass with those having darker shade. As she could not distinguish the grass with mana, she decided to take a precaution and accept the quest as partially completed. After that, she gave the adventurer the tips to distinguish the two by color, as she had to sort through the bag of grass.
Rewards:
  • EXP: 28

OOC: Please mark your original post in some way to indicate that it as been filed. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: GM

Miku

Office Work
Sponsor
Objectives:
  • Spend a day as an office clerk in the Scribel city government.
Explanation:
Have you ever wanted to work for the guild? Sort files? Process papers? Read quest reports all day? Be a receptionist? Manage a warehouse? Wait no longer! The city guild is hiring entry-level workers!

Rewards:
While waiting for her request to be picked up, Lib decided to take today's work as a clerk. She went to take a bath and put her best appearance.

At the guild office, she wondered if the receptionists were not vetted first. That man she passed had said that she just need to do her job as a receptionist for that day, as there was no paperwork needed other than filling those quest reports marked as completed to the archive.

That man, apparently another adventurer who took the clerk job, went to her at the afternoon, bringing a sack of herb with him along with a snake she was sure was not there this morning. Decided to put her professional smile (or as professional as she could be, not that she knew how to smile professionally), she received his quest report.

Quest Report:
Character: Noel (Level 1) (EXP 95) (Money 23.25)
Quest: Healing Herb
Report:
After a day of doing nothing but reading reports, I got bored and decided to take a simple task to kill it. Walking up to the quest board that still seems large, I began to look through the quests. Honestly, the only time I've been outside the walls of the town was when I first came to this world, and so I'm kinda curious about what's there so I guess I'll take a quest that is required outside.

Deciding that I eliminate all quests that don't fulfill that requirement and it left me with only two quests: Healing Herbs, and Exploration and Scouting. After contemplating for a while, I decided to go for the Healing Herb quest for 2 reasons, 1 was because I was interested in the Tri-flowers that I read about in the library and the second reason was that it seemed like the one where I'm guaranteed to succeed.

With that in mind, I quickly went to the counter to report my departure and to ask for a bag to carry the herbs in.

"Ello there mister~ I'd like to borrow a large bag for the Herb collection quest please~"

"Please wait a minute then, " the man said before ducking down behind the counter and pulling out a large brown bag, "here you go."

The bag reminded me of those potato sacks you see used in those sack racing things in those America shows. Now that I think of it those were quite weird... Well whatever, as I was about to turn and leave I remembered that I wanted to collect some Tri-flowers too.

"Oh right, excuse me sorry to bother you again~ But would it be possible for me to obtain a second bag please?"

"The guild will lend 1 bag to you free of charge for the Healing Herb quest but if you require another one then you may rent one out for 0.5G, or you could purchase 1 for your own personal use for 2G." The man explained to me in a polite tone.

Still 2G for a large bag... I'm not sure about the market price here but isn't that 2 days of living expense? Hmm, I guess it'd be useful in the long term though... Since 1 large bag can be sold for 2G, then if I were to get 2 large bags I can get 2G from the quest and maybe another 2 from the market... Well I mean I got an extra 20G from the guard who "donated" me his money and I do want to collect some Tri-flowers too~

"I'd like to purchase 1 large bag please!"

"Thank you for your patronage, " he said before once again ducking behind the counter and pulling out another large sack.

And with that, I set off.

The forest wasn't as far as I expected, it took just an hour walking to reach there. I remember there were reports stating the abundance of herbs in the forest that you can pick up a large bag even at the edge, but it seemed like with the rush of new adventurers, the edge had been picked clean of everything.

Seems like it was time to explore the depths~! I should have brought some sandwiches and then I could have had a picknick here or something.

While optimistic at first, after an hour of constant searching with no results, even I couldn't help but get a little upset. Seriously at this rate wouldn't the forest be bled dry before next year at this rate?!

Seems like I will have to accept failure for this quest, oh well, you win some you lose some I guess~ Wait no that sounds wrong...

Regardless, I decided that I'd just accept the failure of completion this time and head back home, but not before eating a quick snack.

Taking out one of my rations, the Milkless, Butterless, Eggless Cake, I took a bite out of it and honestly? It wasn't that bad, but then again compared to leftover moldy bread, most things wouldn't taste as bad in comparison.

Just when I was about to take a second bite of the food, it's when He appeared. Faster than lighting, Swifter than the wind, he shot down from a branch above and snatched my Cake from me.

He, or rather It, was a jet black snake with a horn on its head and 2 pairs of bat wings on its slender body. If this were at any other time, I would have gladly admired it from a distance while marveling at the wonders of this fantasy world. But now? Now I'm going to catch him, skin him alive and turn him into snake stew. You can insult me, beat me or even try to kill me and I'd be fine, I could take it saving revenge for later is something I can do, but take food from me and I will kill you regardless of the consequence.

"COME BACK HERE YOU F*CKER!!!!!!" I screamed as I quickly got up and dashed after its fleeting silhouette.

I'm not sure how much I ran, 30 minutes? An hour? I don't know but by the time I realized it, the sun was starting to set. Zipping left, then right, jumping over and sometimes ducking under, the damn snake seemed to be intent on getting me off its back but I wasn't gonna lose that easily.

After what seemed like another 10 minutes of running, I saw the snake dive underneath a fallen tree instead of flying over it. Guessing this was its den or something like that, I started to increase my speed to build up even more momentum before finally jumping and landing a jump kick on the log, causing it to roll away.

What appeared wasn't the snakes surprise attack as I expected, rather what was beneath the log was a hole filled with flowers. No, more like the place was somewhere the earth naturally caved in and the twin and tri-flowers just grew in abundance here.

After hesitating on whether to continue my search for the snake or to pick the flowers, I decided to pick the flowers. Quests take priority, but that didn't mean I'd give up on my revenge!

Honestly, the process of digging out the flowers with their roots intact wasn't hard at all, compared to the fields of cannabis that I had to tend back then, this was nothing. The annoying thing was differentiating them with my eyes, if I needed to use my ears then that's one thing but my eyes were average, the limited amount of light due to the setting sun didn't help either. In the end, by the time I finished the sun had fully set and the moon was high in the sky. Packing the twin-flowers in one bag and the tri-flowers in the other, I made my way out of the forest. Hopefully, the bathhouse is still open at these hours.

P.S. Found the Snake, It ate all my rations and is now sleeping in my bag. Is there a place I need to register it as a pet or can I just keep it there and call it emergency rations?

"So, mister noel... Is that a living snake head I saw poking from the bag? Anyway, can you put those herbs on top of the scale?"

Apparently, head brought twin flowers and tri-flowers. The Tri flowers was not specified as the quest item, though she had seen The Silver Vial sold antidotes made of it. Deciding to take a precaution, she asked the man to take back the Tri-Flower and recommend him to sell it to The Silver Vial. After that, she marked his quest as completed.

Miku

Gathering Herbs seemed easy enough. So I took the request and went into the forest. It was a long and hard trek, but the weather was wonderful, and by accident I discovered the most wonderful sleeping spot. It was in what seemed to be a secluded part of the forest. There was a giant tree which gave cold comforting shade to the soft grass, with a small pond nearby which made the scenary very pleasant. After my nap I continued collecting herbs, pocketing some for myself.

I returned to the guild and handed them the herbs from my bag. It seems that I had collected some grass and sticks by mistake (whoops). The receptionist took pity on me and decided to give me 10G for the herbs. I was very grateful. The secluded spot I mentioned earlier in my report was of some interest to the receptionist, but as no monsters or herbs were present in the area it is most likely to become a rest spot for adventurers. I hope it doesn't become popular.

Rewards:

"Okay, I received your the quest item. Let me check it first."

Unlike the previous adventurer, this one had collected some of the normal grass with those having darker shade. As she could not distinguish the grass with mana, she decided to take a precaution and accept the quest as partially completed. After that, she gave the adventurer the tips to distinguish the two by color, as she had to sort through the bag of grass.
Rewards:
  • EXP: 28

Zoey

Mustachu
Evaluation

Rewards:
Other than the sticks and grass these are the requested healing herbs.
OOC: You are not allowed to decide on how well you did on a quest that is up to the person who Evaluates you report.

Last edited:

Ophious

Becasue you didn't complete the quest I cannot give you a reward. But as for the snake, your free to do whatever you want with the little guy.
  • Money: 0G
OOC: I did complete the quest though? I brought in the twin flowers that were considered a Healing Herb according to the library

Zoey

Mustachu
Evaluation
Office Work
Sponsor
Objectives:
  • Spend a day as an office clerk in the Scribel city government.
Explanation:
Have you ever wanted to work for the guild? Sort files? Process papers? Read quest reports all day? Be a receptionist? Manage a warehouse? Wait no longer! The city guild is hiring entry-level workers!

Rewards:
While waiting for her request to be picked up, Lib decided to take today's work as a clerk. She went to take a bath and put her best appearance.

At the guild office, she wondered if the receptionists were not vetted first. That man she passed had said that she just need to do her job as a receptionist for that day, as there was no paperwork needed other than filling those quest reports marked as completed to the archive.

That man, apparently another adventurer who took the clerk job, went to her at the afternoon, bringing a sack of herb with him along with a snake she was sure was not there this morning. Decided to put her professional smile (or as professional as she could be, not that she knew how to smile professionally), she received his quest report.

"So, mister noel... Is that a living snake head I saw poking from the bag? Anyway, can you put those herbs on top of the scale?"

Apparently, head brought twin flowers and tri-flowers. The Tri flowers was not specified as the quest item, though she had seen The Silver Vial sold antidotes made of it. Deciding to take a precaution, she asked the man to take back the Tri-Flower and recommend him to sell it to The Silver Vial. After that, she marked his quest as completed.

*Slurring words from lack of sleep.*
Ooffice work here.

*STAMP*

Last edited:

Zoey

Mustachu
Evaluation
Looking back at the quest board, yet again with the help of an assistant, I found another interesting quest. Some apothecaries might be breeding slimes for their own benefit. While I personally have never heard of or even seen a slime, I knew that I wanted to at least stop this abuse. Notifying the assistant that I was taking the quest, I grabbed a map of the town and some fur before heading out.

I then found a secluded area and began ritual casting Guiding Hand so that I could easily navigate the town. Once I was done, I named the first apothecary, 'Sylvia's Magical Potions', and followed the hand. When I arrived, my first thought was how smelly it was. Whenever I'd made healing poultices and the like, it was never this bad. I didn't think anything would be able to live here, however I still had a job to do. I quickly set up a ritual for the Locate Plants and Animals spell to see if there were any slimes nearby. Of course, there weren't near this apothecary. However, I did get a result a bit to the northwest of my position.

Following the spell to where the slimes were found, I found myself at...the sewers? It certainly wasn't where I was expecting to wind up at, but I went in anyway. What I found were slimes, all of which seemed to have sewer waste floating throughout them, and some seemed to be twice or even thrice as large as the others. Were they eating each other due to the lack of food? As I looked around, I used my spell for the day to cast Pass Without Trace, using up the rest of my herbs from my previous plane.

Walking through the sewers, I found several traces of human contact with the slimes, with torn papers being found in some of the slimes themselves. I knew from looking at previous quests that slimes were used in potions, but if that's the case...who would do this? Wouldn't poisoned slimes be detrimental? Unless they're not trying to make mana potions from them, but poison? Regardless, there was definitely something more going on here. I shouldn't rule out the apothecary I visited before after all. I also knew that I wasn't going to be enough help to finish the investigation, so I immediately left the sewers and reported my findings without checking the rest of the apothecaries. The news was too important to wait until my quest was done.
While I can't reward you fully the information provided is useful to us so I'll give you most of the reward.
  • EXP: 75
  • Money: 15G
Time to go update the files...

Last edited:

DanNepZen

Now
City Construction
Sponsor
Objectives:
  • Spend a day performing construction labor.
Explanation:
There’s always things to be built in a frontier city, and we could always use more manpower. We fix potholes, repair walls, and more! The job isn’t very dangerous, although it can be physically tiring.

Rewards:
  • EXP: 30
/QUOTE]

Today I pick this quest for now since I maybe able to help with some labor work I move to the place to see what I can do
Quest
Sponsor

Name: Cleo
completion way:
On the construction place I was task to grab and put some wooden logs in to the destinated place it's around 3 piles of them raging around 6 wooden logs per 1 pile so[/B]

Last edited:

Bochi

City Messenger
Sponsor
Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Deliver 5 mail packages.
Explanation:
Scribel has a public mail service, and we have all sorts of letters and packages to be delivered! Some of our citizens live outside of the city and in different odd places, but we still need to deliver them the mail!

Rewards:
  • EXP: 60

[Appraised]
When she started the job, Vicious was feeling pretty great.

After she delivered the first package to the old guy living under a disused bridge, she was still feeling pretty great.

After she delivered the second package to a lady living beside the Scribel River, she was still feeling pretty great.

As a matter of fact, the third and fourth packages were delivered smoothly as well. One to a treehouse in the middle of a grove, one to a dwarf who had dug out a cave for himself.

It was the last one that gave her some trouble.

*****​

"I've been going in circles!"

She'd passed this point earlier. Vicious used a knife to nick the bark as she walked, but no matter which direction she went, she would eventually run across a marked tree. The sun was still lazily cruising when she first started; now it was partially on it's way down.

"What the heck is this place? I just need to deliver the damn mail, for goodness sake! If I don't reach the house in my next attempt, I'm giving up!"

Punching the trunk of a tree in anger, Vicious made one last run---and this one succeeded.

"Finally! A clearing of some sort, and...a...wha."

Sticking out of the ground was an obsidian black spike, or at least that was her initial impression. After close observation, the exterior was glossy and smooth, and perhaps even perfectly conical.

"You know what, forget it."

*Tap*

Her knuckles were barely touching the door before it flew open and a little girl popped her head out from the side. She was dressed in pure white and was rather cute, but the cuteness was ruined by the pout.

"Gimme."

"You're the owner?"

"What, so you're saying that Shiori can't own this house? Rude! Shiori should turn you into a brick for that insolence. Or maybe a wooden cube instead."

The little girl snorted, taking her package from Vicious.

"Well, at least you have the good sense not trying to cut down trees. Out of that and nostalgia, Shiori will let you go today. Now scram! Shiori has to get back to her black magic."

Watching the door slam shut firmly, Vicious stood there, uncertain whether she should be angry or not. After a bit, she shrugged, didn't think any more about it, and returned to the city to make her report.

Last edited:

DanNepZen

Today I pick this quest for now since I maybe able to help with some labor work I move to the place to see what I can do
Quest[/B
Sponsor: Scribel City Adventurer's Guild

Name: Cleo
completion way:
On the construction place I was task to grab and put some wooden logs in to the destinated place it's around 3 piles of them raging around 6 wooden logs per 1 pile so
It's my first time here so I have some problem wit doing quote sorry

Epsil

Cooking Rations
Sponsor
Objectives:
  • Cook 40 rations.
Explanation:
The City of Scribel stockpiles on rations in case of emergency. Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time. The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow. One ration is one day's worth of food.

Rewards:

Seeing that food was a reward, I decided to accept the quest. It's just cooking, it can't be that hard. I was wrong. 3 minutes after arriving, I was already cooking. It was so monotonous that I nearly fell asleep, but I couldn't as the kitchen was so noisy and the slightest sign of sleepiness would get you slapped awake by the Old man. I managed to not make any mistakes, and after 40 were done I quickly changed and got the stamp on the request form. The Old Man gave me a slap and said "Come Back Again".I found cooking to be fun, but not the same thing over and over again.

I handed the request to the receptionist, and then left.

God I really need a nap.

"Curious...hmm. Things seem to be in order. Well done. Here you go."

Rewards:
Exp: 40
Money: 10G
5 rations

Last edited: