Epsil

> > >
Slime Subjugation
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Exterminate slimes in Scribel City.
  • Collect 10 slime cores.
Slimes are a pest in Scribel City, and they end up in all sorts of weird places.
While they aren’t too dangerous, they can slowly erode and damage structures over time.
They also spread diseases if they get into the sewers and pick up icky stuff.
Slimes are bad! Eliminating them is a public health campaign!
Rewards:
  • Money: 10 G
  • Other: n/a
> > >

My first combative quest. This is going to be fun! I do feel a bit bad though. Unlike most people, I find slimes to be small cute creatures instead of a pest. Their gel would probably make a really comfy material. Maybe I'll collect some to experiment with. So I went and bought 5 glass bottles from the local apothecary.

I had my first encounter with a slime. It was in an alleyway, eating some garbage. I unsheathed my sword and swung at it. It dodged. I swung again. It jumped and dodged. I kept swinging until my sword finally swung and hit the core. The slime then began to lose shape, so I quickly filled my bottle with it's juices. My hands felt a tiny sting, but it didn't hurt that much. The slime core ended up kind of cracked though.

Like the request said, you can really find slimes anywhere. I found some in the trash and some in the walls of old buildings. It was pretty hard at first, but eventually I got the hang of it. I should train my swordsmanship though... it is pretty lacklustre. In the end I managed to collect 12 slime cores. I pocketed the extra 2 for myself and showed the 10 to the receptionist.
Items gained: <Slime> x 5, <Slime Core> x 2.

Ugh. Just don't make another slime outbreak, we already have a problem with the current one.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GM

FenrIIrz

The Lost Engagement Ring
Sponsor
: Aldo Wilmot
Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Retrieve my lost engagement ring from the sewers
Description: Whilst on my way back from the jewellery store, someone bumped into me causing the ring to fall from the opened box and in between a sewer grate! My lover's birthday is in a few days, which is when I planned to propose! Please help me ASAP!
Rewards:
  • EXP: 50
  • Money: 20G

Zorion strides through the guild dripping with water smelling or rust and iron. He slides pristine a piece of paper across the reception desk. At the same time, he puts a small linen bag on the counter, the water could be seen seeping from the lining, and lingering smell of a substance most foul.

Dear Guild Staff and Revered Sponsor Aldo Wilmot,

It is unfortunate, but I was unable to locate the aforementioned engagement ring.

After locating the specific grate the ring fell into, I entered the sewers and lit up the the stony passage with a magic spark. I search thoroughly every inch of the area with my light magic and was able to effectively examine the sewage by using my helm as a sieve to filter the fluid and sediment. After many hours I sieved through the filth from both up and down the sewage system from the grate.

The bright light from my magic had likely kept many inhabitants of the sewers away, so my work progressed undisturbed. But there do appear to be some scattering presence in the sewage system. Although I could not find anything that could meet the standard of what one would call an engagement ring I did find a lot of rings.

Accompanied with this missive is a bag containing my discoveries. Therein should be two silver rings one fixed with a ruby one with a topaz, a copper ring embossed with floral patterns, and lastly a gold ring unmarked by fixtures or patterns. What's more, I also found what appears to be the core of a slime and also thirty nine teeth of various creatures, humans included amongst them.

Although, it is unlikely the engagement ring to be amongst these items it is also unlikely any future endeavor to yield favorable results. I would strongly suggest that Mister Wilmot give up any hope of recovering said ring; and perhaps it would be in the sponsor's best interest to sell these items and procure another ring of equal or greater value. I remain.

At your service,
Zorion Orti
Well. I believed that the client will unlikely to get a ring because it has more market value. We have to mark this attempt as a partially failure. Nonetheless, I will give you rewards for your effort. If the client found her engagement ring amongst the items you give us, we will give you the remaining rewards

• EXP: 15
  • Money: 5 G
@Feathers95

FenrIIrz

My first combative quest. This is going to be fun! I do feel a bit bad though. Unlike most people, I find slimes to be small cute creatures instead of a pest. Their gel would probably make a really comfy material. Maybe I'll collect some to experiment with. So I went and bought 5 glass bottles from the local apothecary.

I had my first encounter with a slime. It was in an alleyway, eating some garbage. I unsheathed my sword and swung at it. It dodged. I swung again. It jumped and dodged. I kept swinging until my sword finally swung and hit the core. The slime then began to lose shape, so I quickly filled my bottle with it's juices. My hands felt a tiny sting, but it didn't hurt that much. The slime core ended up kind of cracked though.

Like the request said, you can really find slimes anywhere. I found some in the trash and some in the walls of old buildings. It was pretty hard at first, but eventually I got the hang of it. I should train my swordsmanship though... it is pretty lacklustre. In the end I managed to collect 12 slime cores. I pocketed the extra 2 for myself and showed the 10 to the receptionist.
Items gained: <Slime> x 5, <Slime Core> x 2.
Ugh. Just don't make another slime outbreak, we already have a problem with the current one.

FenrIIrz

The Lost Engagement Ring
Sponsor
: Aldo Wilmot
Objectives:
  • Retrieve my lost engagement ring from the sewers
Description: Whilst on my way back from the jewellery store, someone bumped into me causing the ring to fall from the opened box and in between a sewer grate! My lover's birthday is in a few days, which is when I planned to propose! Please help me ASAP!
Rewards:
  • EXP: 50
  • Money: 20G

Zorion strides through the guild dripping with water smelling or rust and iron. He slides pristine a piece of paper across the reception desk. At the same time, he puts a small linen bag on the counter, the water could be seen seeping from the lining, and lingering smell of a substance most foul.

Processed and Filed
Dear Guild Staff and Revered Sponsor Aldo Wilmot,

It is unfortunate, but I was unable to locate the aforementioned engagement ring.

After locating the specific grate the ring fell into, I entered the sewers and lit up the the stony passage with a magic spark. I search thoroughly every inch of the area with my light magic and was able to effectively examine the sewage by using my helm as a sieve to filter the fluid and sediment. After many hours I sieved through the filth from both up and down the sewage system from the grate.

The bright light from my magic had likely kept many inhabitants of the sewers away, so my work progressed undisturbed. But there do appear to be some scattering presence in the sewage system. Although I could not find anything that could meet the standard of what one would call an engagement ring I did find a lot of rings.

Accompanied with this missive is a bag containing my discoveries. Therein should be two silver rings one fixed with a ruby one with a topaz, a copper ring embossed with floral patterns, and lastly a gold ring unmarked by fixtures or patterns. What's more, I also found what appears to be the core of a slime and also thirty nine teeth of various creatures, humans included amongst them.

Although, it is unlikely the engagement ring to be amongst these items it is also unlikely any future endeavor to yield favorable results. I would strongly suggest that Mister Wilmot give up any hope of recovering said ring; and perhaps it would be in the sponsor's best interest to sell these items and procure another ring of equal or greater value. I remain.

At your service,
Zorion Orti
We have found Mr.Aldo's ring from the pile of items you give us. Here your remaining rewards.
  • EXP: 35
  • Money: 15G

Moshi

> > >
Slime Subjugation
Objectives:
Slimes are a pest in Scribel City, and they end up in all sorts of weird places.
While they aren’t too dangerous, they can slowly erode and damage structures over time.
Rewards:
> > >

Quest Report | Nyx (level 1, 150/200)
After doing that alchemist investigation quest, I decided to learn more about the slimes - and get some cash along the way.

They're pretty populous in the back alleys of the slums. I assume nobody comes to clean them up. In any case, there were more than enough for me to fulfill the quest.

The slimes had really low magic resistance - so low in fact, that I could synthesize their bodies while they were still alive. It was a massacre as I walked through the alleys, destroying their bodies.

Of course, I could have just killed two or three and synthesized the cores from the slime corpses, and no one would have known. Each of them had enough to make three or four more cores. However, I was really frustrated from my lack of progress, and just felt like killing them.

FenrIIrz

> > >
Cooking Rations
Objectives:
  • Visit the guild kitchens.
  • Cook 40 satisfactory rations.
The guild stockpiles on rations in case of emergency.
Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time.
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
One ration is one day's worth of food.
Rewards:
  • Other: 5 items
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Permission to use guild kitchens
> > >
I never cook ration food before so I think I gonna make some bread and some dried meat.

I cut a chunk of meat into thin slices and seasoned them. I lay them on a plate and put it into the oven for the whole day to make a jerky.

For the fish, I remove their innards and clean them with water. Then I rub them with salt and let them sit overnight before I rinsed them, skewer the fish, and dry them in the sun.

The bread takes a lot of effort. I have to mill the grain again and again before I bake them.

I put three food that I made and pre-made cheese, dried fruits and a bottle of water inside a barrel for a day ration. I repeat the process 40 times and I'm left with few jerky and bread so I put them inside the kitchen for someone to eat when they are hungry.

Last edited:

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
> > >
Alchemist's Assistant
  • Sponsor: Alchemist's Guild
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Visit an alchemist from the Alchemist's Guild.
  • Bring 5 slime cores and 5 healing herbs as payment.
  • Spend the day collecting ingredients for the alchemist.
    • Note: Use a random item generator (A) (B) (C).
    • Pick some ingredients and look for them.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
Are you interested in alchemy? Pharmacy? Witchcraft? Ahem.Thank you for the slime cores and healing herbs.We can use that to brew a weak healing potion.Meanwhile, here's a list of more ingredients I want you to find.Let's see... eye of newt... nightshade... bat guano... hmm...Come back when you've found them! :blob_evil: Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
  • Other: 1 weak healing potion
    • Permission to use Alchemist Guild cauldrons and equipment
> > >
Report for Quest: Alchemist's Assistant
Sponsor
: Alchemist's Guild

Name: Randell Stephenson
Method of completion: I took this quest because I recognized the advantage of eventually having access to the Alchemist Guild's equipment and area. For most it might not be seen as a good reward, but for me it would be perfect.
To complete this task, I visited the location of a mister Simon Dyeheart. He owned a small shop known by his last name, Dyeheart's Potion Brewery. I brought the herbs required of me, as well as the slime cores from slimes I had just hunted in the sewers. Then, Dyeheart sent me out to collect some ingredients for him.
I was tasked to find the following ingredients, and was given a short descriptor for each:
  • Jade Cumin
  • Wolf Herb
  • Worm Cinnamon
Finding the Jade Cumin for a reasonable price was difficult. I had to find a merchant and haggle him down for twenty minutes and at that point he was only willing to go that low in order to get rid of me.
The wolf herb was actually a more local ingredient and it wasn't hard to find someone willing to sell low.
Worm cinnamon was challenging. I spent a long time searching before I realized that the it was more commonly sold under the name "Rust Cinnamon". After purchasing all of the ingredients, I returned and gave the ingredients to Dyeheart, who promptly reimbursed me for the cost. Afterwards, he gave me some advice regarding potion brewing and I helped him make his weak disease healing potion. Afterwards, he gave me the minor healing potion and sent me on my way.
Appraised and Approved by: Vicious

Last edited:
> > >
Slime Subjugation
Objectives:
Rewards:
> > >

Smelling of sweat and fresh cut grass, Zorion entered the guild, as usual he placed a letter delicately on the reception counter. Then next to the letter he puts down a linen bag, within was a collection of slime cores some whole some split in halves or quarters, but all together more than ten.

Dear Guild Staff,

I am happy to inform you that there are now ten less slime in the city.

In my youth I was told that blunt instrument was most effective against slimes, I went as far as to attempt to buy a mace from local adventurers, fortunately I did not have adequate capital to pursue that venture. Considering the fact that the slimes of this region are surprisingly resilient to blunt attacks.

Ignorant of this, I fashioned a wooden club and attempted to subjugate stray slimes near the horde in the south. The initial attempt, I have to admit, was pathetic. Perhaps If I had the strength to splatter the slime in one hit the situation would have been different, however my wooden club was turned into splinters without the subjugation of a single slime.

Resorting to my great sword, I was able to safeguard my life. While slicing proved effective again slime, it also appeared to carry a certain hidden danger. When a slime is cut it two and the core also cut into, if there are sufficient body mass is the two parts, it seem to continue to operate as two individual slimes.

While not all slimes I cut in two became two different slimes, it was often the case, It might be worth while to investigate the mechanics of when slimes do not die when sliced.

In the end, I must have slayed more than twenty slimes while the number of cores I have count to only fourteen.

Regardless, as always, I am happy to serve. I remain.

At your service,
Zorion Orti

GM

+ + +
Slime Subjugation
SponsorLocationRequirements
Adventurer's GuildScribel CityLevel 1
ObjectivesDescription
EXPGoldItems
7510Gn/a
+ + +
well when I saw this job I thought to myself if I could see my limits and just maybe get to see what I can do just killing some smiles nya.

which I started by going to the first slime and just punched through grabbing the core and in a instant the slime just fizzed out into thin air nya. which made me realized how extremely weak slimes were until I gotten the 3rd slime core I decided to rest a a bit by sitting down at tree nya.

not because i wanted to sleep nya. but to remember all the good times I have with my brother before did even return his...

*Blob CULP BLOB KAKA BOOM!!!*

My cat like sense were going of like crazy as I lept off the ground doing a back flip as I landed on softly on the ground with my fists held high as I see a giant slime ate the tree like it was nothing to him as I'm left in shocked of how massive the slime is nya.

with my first move being a dash towards him as I was planning to stun him enough to grab the core to kill it nya.

but what really happened was that uh...I got violated by the giant slime that made me felt in some ways wanted me have a couple of slimes to violate me more as I organism in pleasure as some fluids come out me as I shocked the remaining slimes and just in time before I went to sleep nya.

But the nap was short because my stomach was rumbling for food but my eyes were barely opening until I felt something soft and tender go into my mouth bursting with flavor nya.which made me savor all of it until my eyes fully open as I saw a golden Shining slime color faded as it became a hollow she'll as I realized that I was help by a enemy then a partner then to a friend that sacrificed his own well being for.

Tears drop from my eyes as I write this nya.

Not because of loss of my brother but at Lost of a friend that could have helped me along my journey nya. but "that's not how life goes my little loafer."is what my brother would say a few years ago when I lost my 30th match of hide and seek balling my eyes out of quickly he found me but the way he calmed me down is by smiling to me saying "Well If you want I got something for you I got from one my adventurers." which surprised me a alot nya as I really wanted to adventurer ever since I was little but that's another story for another time nya.

I wanted to tell you how I killed and escaped the slimy grasp of the giant slime monster nya.

Which was by overloading and bursting the slime core inside it using most of my lighting magic on him while being violated to the where climaxed and I don't want to go into too much detail but I did some really naughty things with the other slimes I encountered while getting a total of 11 good slime cores and 2 badly damaged slime cores that's all i'm writing about nyaaa.

(this was all did in 1st person but I don't know how bad it is since I lost the draft fucking yesterday last night but I hope this get approved @GM
*is sleepy*
*starts gets ready for bed*
*checks mail while brushing teeth*

"Huh? How did this report make it to my desk?"

*reads*

:blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank:

*rubs eyes*

*attempts to read again*

"...I'm not sure if I comprehend it... is someone playing pranks on me by sending me their wet dreams in the mail...?"

"...But then again the slime cores are indeed attached... so the quest was done...? So I guess it counts... though the report itself seems questionable... I've never heard of anything like this despite the dozens of slime subjugation reports we get every day."

*Marks half credit for poor believability. Please write with more clarity next time.*

EXPGoldItems
4010Gn/a

OOC:
  • I know this wasn't stated anywhere in this thread, but please clearly mark/warn NSFW content in a spoiler to warn receptionists.
  • SHF forum rules technically don't approve of NSFW posts, but I've been with Tony for long enough to know his rough feelings on this topic. A certain amount of NSFW is tolerable, but straight porn isn't.
  • For Adventurer's Guild, I think it's fair to operate by ScribbleHub's content guidelines, which state that pornographic stories (or stories that are straight porn without plot) are not allowed.
  • Personally, I think that NSFW (with marked content warnings) can be appropriate if it fits into the plot of a story, but it becomes PWP when the entire story is an excuse for porn. I hope that your future quest reports are not all pornographic. Thanks!

darkza1569

Investigate Anomaly That Happened In Rural Farmland(Non-repeatable)
Sponsor : Almodeus Thompson (Dead)
Required level : 3 or above
Objectives :

•Confirm Almodeus Thompson death
•Kill the devil or seal it
•Rescue farmers and villager

Explanation : Almodeus Thompson found some traces of anomaly in rural farmland. He went to that anomaly den by himself and never comeback again.

His Report :

REPORT #1 REPORT #2

Rewards :
•EXP : 150
•Money : 49G (from his corpse)
•All of his items

Hidden Rewards :
•Almodeus Thompson's Legacy(you may inherit one of his skills)
•Almodeus Thompson's Note(Its looks like it contained some kind of important information)

Post Evaluated

Quest Report
Name
: Vor Saknave
Level: 4 (1855EXP)
Quest: Investigate Anomaly That Happened In Rural Farmland

Report :

After the last quest, I took a bit of a time off. I figured that rather than just breeze through the levels, it was far wiser to train my skills and unlock new powers. As such, I trained for a full month. Day and night, I didn't stop, I only trained and trained and trained. By the end of it, I was finally able to control fire in any shape I wanted. My cast time was four times shorter, and my miniature sun finally started living up to its name. I learned how to fuel my fire with more mana and still be able to control it. The results were mixed but I was at the very least able to control the path of a miniature sun with ten times the mana of a normal fireball. Believe me, it packed a punch.

At the end of the month, I went to check on the quests to see if there was anything interesting. I still need to finish one big quest before the much-awaited Rank E exam. That's when I came across this one. The mention of a devil definitely intrigued me, and for it to be so strong as to kill such a strong adventurer. Interesting.

The quest report didn't specify exactly the location of the devil. It did say that it was in the farmland, but where? The farmland spanned miles in each direction, trying to find the devil there was like searching for a needle in a haystack. As such, I talked with the locals and asked them about the missing adventurer. They said that he was camping in the place where the livestock was most present. As such, I followed in his steps.

The night came, the moon rose and the wolves howled. There was no one but me patroling these farms. Suddenly, I heard footsteps. Rushed, fast, and strong. I crouched and made myself as unnoticeable as possible. Looking around with mana eyes, I saw the corrupted trail. My eyes immediately darted to their end.

A monster.

A beast that merged all beasts. A chimera with gigantic bat wings, a monkey face, a lizard body, and eagle talons. It rushed at me at full speed before I cast my miniature sun. I threw the spell at it, engulfing the beast in flames. It screamed and roared before crawling back to whatever hole it came from.

Its speed was definitely one of its strongest points. Its defense too, seeing how it withstood my miniature sun. But maybe fire and flames are its weak point, considering that it ran away at their sight. But it wouldn't stay hidden for long now it showed itself to me. I followed the trail of corrupted mana in the air until I reached the forest. It seems that whatever that thing was, it didn't originate from here. I kept following the trail until it reached a certain cave in the western forest, right before the Slimecreek.

I entered the cave, and what I saw sent shiver down my spine. Dozens, if not hundreds of skeletons littered the ground and decorated the cave. It was some sort of artistic horror of sorts. The cave then opened up to a chamber a demonic red circle was drawn on the ground. And there it was, the chimera. This time, I didn't let have the first move. I gathered as much mana as I could in my miniature sun before throwing at the beast. It sat up and tried running away, but to no use. I guided my miniature sun towards the beast like a homing missile. Kaboom! The beast went up in flames. Fire spread out in all directions, but the beast was still alive. It tried running away with its charred body, but not in my watch. I threw another miniature sun at it and it was a done deal. The creature died in screams of agony. Much like those of its victims, I suppose.

After killing the chimera, I searched around the chamber. It gave way to a small room in its back with desks and tables in it. I looked around the room and found flasks and vials of all kind. The desks were filled with papers. The scriptures were written in a language I didn't understand, but I assume it had something to do with the chimera outside.

Either way, I couldn't do much regarding the mysterious room. I looked around for signs of Almodeus, but since all the bodies were skeletons now, I couldn't distinguish him from the rest. For now, I leave the rest for the guild to figure out.

OOC: @darkza1569 how do the hidden rewards work?

You've walked for awhile and caught something shining in littered skeleton bones. There was a skeleton of one man holding broken dagger sat beside the cave wall.
You looked at it and found something shining. It's some kind of crystal. You've tounched it and crystal shining brightly for a second. You saw a vision of one man. He born in sailor household gifted with super talents from birth. He desire nothing but thrilling adventure and ended here among the skeletons.

You can inherit one of his skills. What will you choose?

after you inherit his skill. you found note beside his corpse,there lying his traveler bag that hold all his items and a small note.
The note said "I found weird activity of kobold in the north mountain. Maybe...Just maybe there are someone who behind all of this."

Evaluation : A+ (You've killed chimera and all of its skeletons but maybe there are some that escape?)
Rewards :
•150 EXP
•49 G
•Almodeus Thompson's Legacy

•Almodeus Thompson's Note

Last edited:

FenrIIrz

> > >
Hunting Mission
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Hunt some medium-large game.
  • Bring it back to the guild.
  • Meat must be edible and fresh.
The chef at the guild wants some ingredients re-stocked!
Of course there needs to be meat! Meat!! Meat!!!!
Bring us some meat!
Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G
  • Other: 5 jerky
> > >
After I picked up this quest, I went to the north forest and harvested some berries. I planned to place 2 lures but since I could only watch one, I made a pitfall trap with sharpened sticks. I stationed myself on the tree and waited. Around 5 hours after sunset, the berries I placed attracts the boar to come under the tree. I unsheathed my knife and dropped down onto its back. I held its snort and pulled upward then stabbed the back neck and sliced through the spine. I carefully opened up the stomach and pulled the guts out, I carried the boar away from the innards and secure on the tree.

In the morning, I checked the trap I set up but unluckily there’s no animal in the pitfall so I broke the spikes and covered it.

Items:
1 boar carcass

Bochi

Since she had came down for lunch and wasn't in a hurry to go anywhere (not that she could go many places, after the fiasco in the morning), Vicious decided to go through some reports before heading back upstairs to rest.
Quest Report | Nyx (level 1, 150/200)
After doing that alchemist investigation quest, I decided to learn more about the slimes - and get some cash along the way.

They're pretty populous in the back alleys of the slums. I assume nobody comes to clean them up. In any case, there were more than enough for me to fulfill the quest.

The slimes had really low magic resistance - so low in fact, that I could synthesize their bodies while they were still alive. It was a massacre as I walked through the alleys, destroying their bodies.

Of course, I could have just killed two or three and synthesized the cores from the slime corpses, and no one would have known. Each of them had enough to make three or four more cores. However, I was really frustrated from my lack of progress, and just felt like killing them.
"Appreciate the honesty. Of course, no one would have known if you did, but the amount of slimes killed makes up the difference. Thank you."

Rewards:
I never cook ration food before so I think I gonna make some bread and some dried meat.

I cut a chunk of meat into thin slices and seasoned them. I lay them on a plate and put it into the oven for the whole day to make a jerky.

For the fish, I remove their innards and clean them with water. Then I rub them with salt and let them sit overnight before I rinsed them, skewer the fish, and dry them in the sun.

The bread takes a lot of effort. I have to mill the grain again and again before I bake them.

I put three food that I made and pre-made cheese, dried fruits and a bottle of water inside a barrel for a day ration. I repeat the process 40 times and I'm left with few jerky and bread so I put them inside the kitchen for someone to eat when they are hungry.
"Huh. That's a lot of effort you put in there. All I did was to make hardtack for mine...ehh. Looks good."

Rewards:
  • Other: 5 rations
Report for Quest: Alchemist's Assistant
Sponsor
: Alchemist's Guild

Name: Randell Stephenson
Method of completion: I took this quest because I recognized the advantage of eventually having access to the Alchemist Guild's equipment and area. For most it might not be seen as a good reward, but for me it would be perfect.
To complete this task, I visited the location of a mister Simon Dyeheart. He owned a small shop known by his last name, Dyeheart's Potion Brewery. I brought the herbs required of me, as well as the slime cores from slimes I had just hunted in the sewers. Then, Dyeheart sent me out to collect some ingredients for him.
I was tasked to find the following ingredients, and was given a short descriptor for each:
  • Jade Cumin
  • Wolf Herb
  • Worm Cinnamon
Finding the Jade Cumin for a reasonable price was difficult. I had to find a merchant and haggle him down for twenty minutes and at that point he was only willing to go that low in order to get rid of me.
The wolf herb was actually a more local ingredient and it wasn't hard to find someone willing to sell low.
Worm cinnamon was challenging. I spent a long time searching before I realized that the it was more commonly sold under the name "Rust Cinnamon". After purchasing all of the ingredients, I returned and gave the ingredients to Dyeheart, who promptly reimbursed me for the cost. Afterwards, he gave me some advice regarding potion brewing and I helped him make his weak disease healing potion. Afterwards, he gave me the minor healing potion and sent me on my way.
"Oh, an aspiring alchemist? That's handy to know. Maybe I should commission a few potions from you in the future. Here---"

*crack*

"---Ow! Looks like I better go rest soon."

Rewards:
  • Other: 1 weak healing potion
> > >
Slime Subjugation
Objectives:
Rewards:
> > >

Smelling of sweat and fresh cut grass, Zorion entered the guild, as usual he placed a letter delicately on the reception counter. Then next to the letter he puts down a linen bag, within was a collection of slime cores some whole some split in halves or quarters, but all together more than ten.

Dear Guild Staff,

I am happy to inform you that there are now ten less slime in the city.

In my youth I was told that blunt instrument was most effective against slimes, I went as far as to attempt to buy a mace from local adventurers, fortunately I did not have adequate capital to pursue that venture. Considering the fact that the slimes of this region are surprisingly resilient to blunt attacks.

Ignorant of this, I fashioned a wooden club and attempted to subjugate stray slimes near the horde in the south. The initial attempt, I have to admit, was pathetic. Perhaps If I had the strength to splatter the slime in one hit the situation would have been different, however my wooden club was turned into splinters without the subjugation of a single slime.

Resorting to my great sword, I was able to safeguard my life. While slicing proved effective again slime, it also appeared to carry a certain hidden danger. When a slime is cut it two and the core also cut into, if there are sufficient body mass is the two parts, it seem to continue to operate as two individual slimes.

While not all slimes I cut in two became two different slimes, it was often the case, It might be worth while to investigate the mechanics of when slimes do not die when sliced.

In the end, I must have slayed more than twenty slimes while the number of cores I have count to only fourteen.

Regardless, as always, I am happy to serve. I remain.

At your service,
Zorion Orti
"...Huh. That's new. And really worrying. If a slime core was split into two and created two slimes, wouldn't they theoretically be able to regain their full size by feeding on the vegetation? Yeah, I'll stop here since I want to be able to sleep later. Here you go."

Rewards:
  • Money: 10
*Yawn*

"Alright, back to sleep I go..."

I lost my cat again!
Sponsor: Mera
Objectives:
  • Find my cat please!
Description: My silly cat ran away again! :c Please help me find them! I hope they didn't get lost in the sewers...
Rewards:
  • EXP: 25
  • Money: 10

[APPRAISED!!]

Name: Akasha
Level: 1 (class Brawler)
Quest name: I lost my cat

Quest report

I found the cat...its in a abandoned house not in the sewer.

some drunk teenager is bullying the cat throwing stone at it... Well I save the cat.

It became a fist fight somehow... My very first fight ever since that god loli throw me here. I'm not used at fighting people yet despite being a Brawler class so I'm in a disadvantage. Since there is three of them I grab the cat when I got the opportunity & run... Well they chase us.

I run towards a crowded area leading to a market like place in hope I will lose those thugs tailing me..... Umm They multiple somehow? From 3 they became 9?? Now there is more people chasing me~....haha.

Fortunately, I'm much agile than they are.
Running from here & there, damn they are persistent.. do they really like to bully cats that much?.

running in a unfamiliar place. I eventually hit a dead end when I take a turn from a certain alley... 9 assholes against me a newcomer & a cat.... Why did a quest about finding some lost cat became this hard?

It became a bloody fight.. as I punch & kick them in the face crushing their nose in the process, I'm physically stronger than them but they have number advantage also they seems used to fighting somehow... unfair I just got here u know!?

I fell down on my knees, various wounds , bruise & cuts in my body I also suffer a stab in my left arm... One of them has a knife it seems.
I defeated 3 of them knocking those unconscious. But there is just too many of them.... I'm tired.

"Ehehe what wrong bitch? Tired already? Eh~"
" Bro this bitch is smoking hot!! Let play with her"
" Just give up slut, don't worry when we're done playing with you We'll sell you to a cheap brothel!"
"Ahahahahaha"
"Ahahahahaha"

"Aha AhHaHAhaHaAhahAhahAhahaHa"

Those asshole keep running their goddamn mouths!... .Hm??? Somehow a weird laugh not from them get mixed & echo at the end, a female hysterical laugh.

Apparently the laugh came from me.

"AhHAhaHaHAhA!! Good~... More let fight more, bloodshed, battle, war..more-"

I weird chilling sensation, I feel hot, my heart is beating fast, exhilarating & ferocious feeling rules me. All I want is to break them...this feeling inside me, Is not mine.

I run pass them suddenly, which caught them off guard due to my sudden change. In a much open area in this abandoned slum. As I run I gather power in my right hand. specifically in my gloves as it sucks the sun light & warm of the surrounding creating a chilling atmosphere. The remaining asshole reach me eventually but before they even get a chance to react. I jumped high with all of my strength & release all the gathered heat energy in my right hand.

"Asura's Path! First palm: Fist of purgatory!!"

I unlease a skill technique along side all the gathered flame energy inside my battle gloves. A powerful recoil flew me away as a large explosion burst out in my fist..

The asshole.. they are not dead. after all I change the trajectory of the attack to the ground in the last moment. But they all flew in the air like a lifeless ragdoll unconsciously as they take the explosion head on.

A sudden dizziness & fatigue hits me I lost consciousness before landing. The last thing i see is the cat running towards me...thank god it's safe.

When I woke up its already sunset. the cat is in my side.... & A large hole in ground is form leading to what looks like a underground sewer tunnel & seems like those thugs fell right in it......

...Uuuuumm do I held accountable to this?:sweating_profusely:
I mean its in a abandoned slum area? & I have no other choices U know?...I have no money after all:blob_teary:

signed: Akasha

Last edited:
> > >
Slime Subjugation
Objectives:
Rewards:
> > >

Zorion entered the guild with a wooden spear over his right shoulder and a big sack in his left hand. The sack swayed slightly as he walked towards the counter. When he got there, the armored man gently set the sack on the tabletop, then silently, he leaned his wooden spear against the counter. From the depths of his breastplate he fished out a letter and presented it to the guild staff.

As the receptionist opened the letter, Zorion loosened the draw strings of the sack revealing it's contents, it was full of whole undamaged slime cores.

Processed and Filed

Dear Guild Staff,

Upon reflection, I have deemed my previous attempt at the task to be woefully inadequate. And considering the nature of slimes, and the category of creature it is on the grand scale of dangerous creatures, I am ashamed.

Therefore since I left here I had endeavored to become the bane of all slime kind, However, the same approach was insufficient. Slicing slimes into two was a gamble on the question of will it multiply? or wont it? It is a gamble that tells me I'd either emerge victorious or I'd die of exhaustion. That was wager I am reticent to agree to.

Thus, I entered the great library of Scribel, to understand the nature of slimes before another attempt. There I found records by someone called Kail (Ref). The information provided was the foundation of my success. And it would be a stain on my honor if I do not acknowledge it in some way. So please allow me to cede any claim to the monetary rewards of this quest, and have its entirety sent to Master Kail.

As for the details of what I learned from the good sir's report, was the properties of the spear against the body of the slime. Although it is true the dexterity involved would be a major hurdle, I could see the process is akin to the spearing a moving fish. The art of spear fishing; something I had observed in my travels. It was this realization that spurred me on to my following action.

Using a dry log in the forest, I was able to create a three pronged fishing spear, although it would be more appropriate to call it the Slime-slayer. Using it was simple, mastering it another matter, the timing was the key, but after some practice the killing of slime was something of ease and leisure. The act of a single thrust, followed by a twist of the spear; this double action instantly killed any slime I encountered. As the slime core rested securely between the prongs of the spear as the slime's body fell harmlessly to the ground.

Through the use of this spear I exterminated more slimes than I could count. So whatever amount of cores residing in the sack accompanying this letter will certainly surpassed the requested amount. But please, accept the excess cores regardless and allow any profit to go towards the repair of damages created by slimes. I also would like to donate the spear Slime-slayer to the guild in hopes that if it is remade in better materials and is sold at a reasonable price, it may prove to be an asset in the fight against the slime horde menace in the south.

I bid you farewell, I remain.

At your service,
Zorion Orti

Before the staff could finish reading the letter, Zorion had already departed from the guild hall leaving behind his sack of slime cores and wooden spear.

Last edited:

gallantkun

> > >
Slime Subjugation
Objectives:
Rewards:
> > >

Zorion entered the guild with a wooden spear over his right shoulder and a big sack in his left hand. The sack swayed slightly as he walked towards the counter. When he got there, the armored man gently set the sack on the tabletop, then silently, he leaned his wooden spear against the counter. From the depths of his breastplate he fished out a letter and presented it to the guild staff.

As the receptionist opened the letter, Zorion loosened the draw strings of the sack revealing it's contents, it was full of whole undamaged slime cores.

Dear Guild Staff,

Upon reflection, I have deemed my previous attempt at the task to be woefully inadequate. And considering the nature of slimes, and the category of creature it is on the grand scale of dangerous creatures, I am ashamed.

Therefore since I left here I had endeavored to become the bane of all slime kind, However, the same approach was insufficient. Slicing slimes into two was a gamble on the question of will it multiply? or wont it? It is a gamble that tells me I'd either emerge victorious or I'd die of exhaustion. That was wager I am reticent to agree to.

Thus, I entered the great library of Scribel, to understand the nature of slimes before another attempt. There I found records by someone called Kail (Ref). The information provided was the foundation of my success. And it would be a stain on my honor if I do not acknowledge it in some way. So please allow me to cede any claim to the monetary rewards of this quest, and have its entirety sent to Master Kail.

As for the details of what I learned from the good sir's report, was the properties of the spear against the body of the slime. Although it is true the dexterity involved would be a major hurdle, I could see the process is akin to the spearing a moving fish. The art of spear fishing; something I had observed in my travels. It was this realization that spurred me on to my following action.

Using a dry log in the forest, I was able to create a three pronged fishing spear, although it would be more appropriate to call it the Slime-slayer. Using it was simple, mastering it another matter, the timing was the key, but after some practice the killing of slime was something of ease and leisure. The act of a single thrust, followed by a twist of the spear; this double action instantly killed any slime I encountered. As the slime core rested securely between the prongs of the spear as the slime's body fell harmlessly to the ground.

Through the use of this spear I exterminated more slimes than I could count. So whatever amount of cores residing in the sack accompanying this letter will certainly surpassed the requested amount. But please, accept the excess cores regardless and allow any profit to go towards the repair of damages created by slimes. I also would like to donate the spear Slime-slayer to the guild in hopes that if it is remade in better materials and is sold at a reasonable price, it may prove to be an asset in the fight against the slime horde menace in the south.

I bid you farewell, I remain.

At your service,
Zorion Orti

Before the staff could finish reading the letter, Zorion had already departed from the guild hall leaving behind his sack of slime cores and wooden spear.

"Who is this honorable man?" Kail asked the guild staff after reading through the report. The guild staff could only describe the appearance of the knight but they didn't know much other than that.

"I swear upon my honor, I should use this wooden spear as the base to create the most powerful slime slaying spear in the world." He sniffled as he held the Slime-slayer.

"O, God of this world, bestowed the experience to the rightful knight and aid him in his journey. May his life filled with passion and blessing." Kail silently prayed to any gods that may exist in Tonia.

*STAMP*

Reward:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Name: Akasha
Level: 1 (class Brawler)
Quest name: I lost my cat

Quest report

I found the cat...its in a abandoned house not in the sewer.

some drunk teenager is bullying the cat throwing stone at it... Well I save the cat.

It became a fist fight somehow... My very first fight ever since that god loli throw me here. I'm not used at fighting people yet despite being a Brawler class so I'm in a disadvantage. Since there is three of them I grab the cat when I got the opportunity & run... Well they chase us.

I run towards a crowded area leading to a market like place in hope I will lose those thugs tailing me..... Umm They multiple somehow? From 3 they became 9?? Now there is more people chasing me~....haha.

Fortunately, I'm much agile than they are.
Running from here & there, damn they are persistent.. do they really like to bully cats that much?.

running in a unfamiliar place. I eventually hit a dead end when I take a turn from a certain alley... 9 assholes against me a newcomer & a cat.... Why did a quest about finding some lost cat became this hard?

It became a bloody fight.. as I punch & kick them in the face crushing their nose in the process, I'm physically stronger than them but they have number advantage also they seems used to fighting somehow... unfair I just got here u know!?

I fell down on my knees, various wounds , bruise & cuts in my body I also suffer a stab in my left arm... One of them has a knife it seems.
I defeated 3 of them knocking those unconscious. But there is just too many of them.... I'm tired.

"Ehehe what wrong bitch? Tired already? Eh~"
" Bro this bitch is smoking hot!! Let play with her"
" Just give up slut, don't worry when we're done playing with you We'll sell you to a cheap brothel!"
"Ahahahahaha"
"Ahahahahaha"

"Aha AhHaHAhaHaAhahAhahAhahaHa"

Those asshole keep running their goddamn mouths!... .Hm??? Somehow a weird laugh not from them get mixed & echo at the end, a female hysterical laugh.

Apparently the laugh came from me.

"AhHAhaHaHAhA!! Good~... More let fight more, bloodshed, battle, war..more-"

I weird chilling sensation, I feel hot, my heart is beating fast, exhilarating & ferocious feeling rules me. All I want is to break them...this feeling inside me, Is not mine.

I run pass them suddenly, which caught them off guard due to my sudden change. In a much open area in this abandoned slum. As I run I gather power in my right hand. specifically in my gloves as it sucks the sun light & warm of the surrounding creating a chilling atmosphere. The remaining asshole reach me eventually but before they even get a chance to react. I jumped high with all of my strength & release all the gathered heat energy in my right hand.

"Asura's Path! First palm: Fist of purgatory!!"

I unlease a skill technique along side all the gathered flame energy inside my battle gloves. A powerful recoil flew me away as a large explosion burst out in my fist..

The asshole.. they are not dead. after all I change the trajectory of the attack to the ground in the last moment. But they all flew in the air like a lifeless ragdoll unconsciously as they take the explosion head on.

A sudden dizziness & fatigue hits me I lost consciousness before landing. The last thing i see is the cat running towards me...thank god it's safe.

When I woke up its already sunset. the cat is in my side.... & A large hole in ground is form leading to what looks like a underground sewer tunnel & seems like those thugs fell right in it......

...Uuuuumm do I held accountable to this?:sweating_profusely:
I mean its in a abandoned slum area? & I have no other choices U know?...I have no money after all:blob_teary:

signed: Akasha
Please avoid severely injuring others, even if they're hooligans. Our reputation is already as bad as it could be.

Rewards: 25 EXP, 10 G

Epsil

> > >
Woodcutter in the Forest
Objectives:
  • Go to the North Scribel Forest.
  • Collect a cart full of firewood.
  • Note: There is a penalty for losing/breaking the cart.
Are you afraid of the forest? Monsters and goblins lurk in its depths.
Yet the city runs on firewood, and somebody needs to go chop trees.
Are you courageous enough to risk the dangers?
Rewards:
> > >
I needed wood for my project. So off to the woods I went. On the way I bought myself an Iron Axe for 35G. It was a nice and simple axe, the craftsmanship was okay at best, but it'll have to do. The forest shrubbery was starting to get thicker than usual. I had to cut through vines and overgrowth to get around the place. At least I can use the cut overgrowth to camouflage my cart. I ran into a few goblins, but I just hid. You can call me a coward if you want, but it's the smart thing to do. I managed to find a nice smallish medium sized tree, and chopped it down. It fell down with a loud CRASH. I had to hide again as the sound attracted goblins. God damn goblins. I ended up filling my cart full of logs, as well as taking some for myself. Moving it back was pretty hard. I tried to hide my movements and move slowly, but i did end up stepping on a stick (ironic). So I pushed the cart and ran for the hills. The cart didn't end up damaged, but the wheels did suffer some wear and tear due to the rough terrain.
Items gained: <Logs> x 3 , <Vines> (5 cm) x 4, <Sticks> x 5

Next time, how about luring the goblins away before doing the cutting? It sounds pretty unsafe for you to be collecting woods like that. Also, you damaged the wheels so I'll have to reduce your rewards as per the rules.

Rewards: 75 EXP, 5 G

Last edited:

gallantkun

Blacksmith's Apprentice
  • Sponsor: Smithing Guild
Objectives:
  • Visit the Smithing Guild forges.
  • Bring a load of firewood as payment.
  • Assist the blacksmith with his/her craft.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
The Smithing Guild is looking for dedicated students interested in smithing.
Blacksmithing is an intensive process that requires many assistants.
Bring a load of firewood, and you will make charcoal and operate the bellows.
Over time, we will teach you to swing a hammer and be a blacksmith's striker.
If you can't stand the heat — get out! — and stop wasting our time.
Rewards:
    • Permission to use Smithing Guild forges

Report by Kail

Kail has made his mind and wanted to learn forge from Eornia, the elvish Blacksmith but he needed to finish the quest another two times, so he bought some more firewoods and headed straight to the Smithing Guild.

Kail chit chat a bit with the receptionist and learned that Eornia knew how to incorporate mana in her smithing technique. Perhaps that was why she was eager to make me as her apprentice. The receptionist also remarked that it is quite rare to find a magician that wants to learn a smithing technique. Kail could only laugh nervously as he was not a bonafide magician.

Kail thanked the receptionist and entered Eornia's smithing room. Today, he was also tasked to operate the bellows and made some charcoal.

Once in awhile, Eornia would teach him how Magic Blacksmith would use their mana to forge equipment. She was quite patient in helping him get used to the forging. It seemed she was preparing me to learn her technique.

After a few hours of learning the essential, Kail bade farewell to his would-be master and submitted the report to the Guild.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Investigate Donald's secrete lab. (Not Repeatable)
Sponsor: The Guild.
Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Read this report. And this one too if you don't mind.
  • Investigate Donald's secrete lab
Description: Vor Saknave found a mysterious lab used by by a man named Donald. Investigate his lab and what he's doing in there.
Rewards:
  • EXP: 100
  • Money: 30G
Report - Solet' Luna
After learning about the failed strength potions, I suddenly got an urge to experiment with it. Compared to the confusing demons, these slimes case looked too pleasing.

However, I don't really believe that the only thing they were doing was creating those failed potions. After all, they did the experiments in some unknown hidden location. Is it really that simple? With the increasing amounts of chaos in the past recent days, I reckon that something must be going in the dark.

So, in the middle of the dark, I went to the location marked by Vor. The amounts of guards had increased from the previously reported one. It looked like the news had been leaked. When I arrived, someone was ordering the guards to move their belongings out. My guess is that they were preparing to change their hideout after the first one was leaked.

Then comes the main event. While I was contemplating how to get inside to find some more secrets, a soft sound of a carriage echoed around, and before long, the carriage stopped in front of the house. Despite trying my best, the darkness had hidden most of the features of said carriage. The only thing visible was a golden silhouette of a rose-like symbol. On the surface of the black carriage, it looked otherworldly and mystical.

Before the carriage's door was open, two figures appeared from behind the carriage and opened it for the person inside. The two presumably bodyguards wore a unique uniform not like any others I had ever seen, at least not within the Scribel City. Just like the carriage, only the golden rose was visible under the guise of the darkness.

As if they had just noticed the arrival of the carriage, the same person who was ordering the guards shouted something, and a man was dragged out from the house by two other guards. They forced him to kneel before the carriage, in front of its door. Although I could not see anything, I could only presume that the man's identity was Donald.

Only then did the most anticipated person stepped out. Unknown gender, concealed under a black cloak. The person was holding something and took a puff out of it, exhaling a cloud of gas. Everyone around them lowered their head, awaiting the person's order.

The actions repeated for a while, and after the fifth time, the person finally threw the stuff away and said something to 'Donald'. I could not hear anything from this far, but the sheer terror in his face, as well as the repeated bowing of Donald, had fully expressed his despair. In the end, the Golden Rose bodyguards took out a small dagger and cut his throat open, not letting Donald have any chance to beg for mercy or scream. After stabbing his heart to make sure, the bodyguards finally stopped and returned to the figure's side.

After that, I slowly retreated from my hiding spot, and after making sure that no trace of me was left, I ran as fast as possible to my room and quickly wrote this report.

If possible, please conceal my name from this report, as this is a huge risk on my end. Goodness, first demons, and now underground organization? This world is messy.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I needed wood for my project. So off to the woods I went. On the way I bought myself an Iron Axe for 35G. It was a nice and simple axe, the craftsmanship was okay at best, but it'll have to do. The forest shrubbery was starting to get thicker than usual. I had to cut through vines and overgrowth to get around the place. At least I can use the cut overgrowth to camouflage my cart. I ran into a few goblins, but I just hid. You can call me a coward if you want, but it's the smart thing to do. I managed to find a nice smallish medium sized tree, and chopped it down. It fell down with a loud CRASH. I had to hide again as the sound attracted goblins. God damn goblins. I ended up filling my cart full of logs, as well as taking some for myself. Moving it back was pretty hard. I tried to hide my movements and move slowly, but i did end up stepping on a stick (ironic). So I pushed the cart and ran for the hills. The cart didn't end up damaged, but the wheels did suffer some wear and tear due to the rough terrain.
Items gained: <Logs> x 3 , <Vines> (5 cm) x 4, <Sticks> x 5
Next time, how about luring the goblins away before doing the cutting? It sounds pretty unsafe for you to be collecting woods like that. Also, you damaged the wheels so I'll have to reduce your rewards as per the rules.

Rewards: 75 EXP, 5 G