Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Trying on a forced smile at the sound of her voice he quickly said "The guild will pay for that I swear. Anyways, Mrs Nene is it possible to grab a list of available members for the tide. It seems to be missing from the pile."
"I'm glad you seem more concerned with the well-being of the guild's structures than your predecessor, but... This request is a bit of a hurdle, many adventurers are currently helping Gelderholm at the moment, not to mention those investigating Fuyu Machi and the Holy Empire... And of course, the many that went missing in action, I'm afraid.

"I could try looking into it, but I doubt the results will please you, mister Cassel."

OOC: You really expect me to have a handy list of active players!? xD

Silver

"I'm glad you seem more concerned with the well-being of the guild's structures than your predecessor, but... This request is a bit of a hurdle, many adventurers are currently helping Gelderholm at the moment, not to mention those investigating Fuyu Machi and the Holy Empire... And of course, the many that went missing in action, I'm afraid.

"I could try looking into it, but I doubt the results will please you, mister Cassel."

OOC: God no, just needed an excuse to post my unfinished rough draft into free style. I would never do that.

Epsil

OOC: Why not just make 1000 adventurer npcs

Silver

Alias: Hey since your the new GM. Would you be open to taking back some paperwork, say about 3572 quest reports, not including rudimentary paper work? :blob_aww::blob_aww:
"Ho- How did you even get that many reports? What did you even do?!?"

Silver

Alias: "I took 2 months worth of the GM's paperwork. You'll be doing a lot of it as well, if he decides to retire. Don't worry, it's as hard as it sounds."
Breaking out in cold sweat at the thought of more paper work he warmly said to Alias,"You know as the temporary Guild master I don't think I should be interfering with the the previous GMs calls. He might get mad."

Drevart

*comes to the tavern with a small paper in hands*

"Excuse me, everyone, could I have a moment of your attention?

"The guild recently constructed a bridge that eases the transition between Scribel and the Southern Marshland, and yet the guild has yet to be named. The current guildmaster, Cassel asked me to take care of this.

"As of the moment, we have 3 main options of names and we would like for the adventurers to vote on the ones you prefer, or to suggest any new option if none of those seem fitting for you.

"The first option would be to name it as the 'Exal Bridge.' The name would be paying homage to the adventurer, Exal, that did most of the work in gathering helpers for the construction as well as the materials to make it become a thing.

"The second option would be to name it after the region it was built on, the 'Marsh Bridge.'

"And lastly, we could name it as a reminder that it was the very first bridge built by the efforts of the city together with its adventurers, and to celebrate this occasion, we'd call it the 'Scribel Bridge.'

"Please give me your opinions in order to settle this long overdue matter, thank you very much."

OOC: Or Potato Bridge.
"Why not call it the Potato Bridge? Dependable as a staple and unlikely to collapse."
Drevart was too lazy to come closer to say his opinion so he decided to use some Aether and create an illusion of his voice for Nene wich said.

"Potato bridge please, it brings back memories"

AliceShiki

Drevart was too lazy to come closer to say his opinion so he decided to use some Aether and create an illusion of his voice for Nene wich said.

"Potato bridge please, it brings back memories"
"I... See... I suppose there is more than one person that might feel some charm from this name... Thank you for your cooperation." *notes it down*

Quaesitor

*comes to the tavern with a small paper in hands*

"Excuse me, everyone, could I have a moment of your attention?

"The guild recently constructed a bridge that eases the transition between Scribel and the Southern Marshland, and yet the guild has yet to be named. The current guildmaster, Cassel asked me to take care of this.

"As of the moment, we have 3 main options of names and we would like for the adventurers to vote on the ones you prefer, or to suggest any new option if none of those seem fitting for you.

"The first option would be to name it as the 'Exal Bridge.' The name would be paying homage to the adventurer, Exal, that did most of the work in gathering helpers for the construction as well as the materials to make it become a thing.

"The second option would be to name it after the region it was built on, the 'Marsh Bridge.'

"And lastly, we could name it as a reminder that it was the very first bridge built by the efforts of the city together with its adventurers, and to celebrate this occasion, we'd call it the 'Scribel Bridge.'

"Please give me your opinions in order to settle this long overdue matter, thank you very much."

OOC: Or Potato Bridge.
Having just arrived at the tavern, Exal immediately turns to Nene. "I myself, obviously, support the name Exal Bridge."

AliceShiki

Having just arrived at the tavern, Exal immediately turns to Nene. "I myself, obviously, support the name Exal Bridge."
"Alright, your opinion is appreciated, mister Exal.

"With this we got 3 votes for your name on the bridge, and with my own it becomes 4, so I suppose this business is concluded. I'll deliver a report on it shortly.

"Thank you all for the cooperation, I'm glad this issue could be solved at last. May The Goddess bless you all."

OOC: *shakes pompoms* We did it! \(^^)/

Quaesitor

PoV - Till Wallner​

Having just registered as an adventurer, I enter the tavern, curiously looking around in an attempt to see what the other adventurers are like.

Bochi

The Tavern had gone back to normal after the unwelcome excursion earlier.

Or rather, on the surface it appeared to be. For Aquamarine was currently holding a sizeable bundle of wrapped cloth in her arms. There seemed to be a slowly spreading patch of redness at the bottom.

Casually, she poked Briele (@ohko).

"Hey, you said you wanted to eat humans, right? Here's a treat for you. Don't eat it here."

For the old man's words had annoyed her greatly, such that the little Caster ignored the risk and worked her Arts silently. Thanks to that long-winded speech, her spell had enough time to take hold, and just before the four teleported away---

You should learn to not swagger about so much in foreign lands, old man. Haven't you heard that an unhinged mouth brings trouble?---|Dionaea Muscipula|.

She'd felt it connect to something, bite down and yank it back, and now she was holding half a body wrapped in a bundle. Aquamarine sneered.

Well, I only got one of them. Too bad.

@GDLiZy

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
The Tavern had gone back to normal after the unwelcome excursion earlier.

Or rather, on the surface it appeared to be. For Aquamarine was currently holding a sizeable bundle of wrapped cloth in her arms. There seemed to be a slowly spreading patch of redness at the bottom.

Casually, she poked Briele (@ohko).

"Hey, you said you wanted to eat humans, right? Here's a treat for you. Don't eat it here."

For the old man's words had annoyed her greatly, such that the little Caster ignored the risk and worked her Arts silently. Thanks to that long-winded speech, her spell had enough time to take hold, and just before the four teleported away---

You should learn to not swagger about so much in foreign lands, old man. Haven't you heard that an unhinged mouth brings trouble?---|Dionaea Muscipula|.

She'd felt it connect to something, bite down and yank it back, and now she was holding half a body wrapped in a bundle. Aquamarine sneered.

Well, I only got one of them. Too bad.

@GDLiZy
"Oh! For me?" :blob_gift::blob_gift::blob_gift:

The bundle smelled very nice and....

No no no... Briele was trying not to eat meat. He had promised himself that he was going vegetarian!

That said...

Briele accepted the bundle of half a body.

...It would definitely be a waste to get rid of it...

"Thank you Aquamarine! I'll definitely treasure this! I'll make sure to cook it and preserve it so it lasts for a very long time... for emergencies!" :blob_happy:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Mou, this quest report is so depressing!

UNEVALUATED

The tavern was full of the cheers of drunken adventurers today. It seems that today was a day of celebration, though Adsall didn't know why.
He sat down at the bar, and ordered some Ale and some meat. He looked around to make a friend, but no one was really interested. They were too busy partying and drinking with their own pals. What you basically did in a tavern.

Dejected, Adsall began to drink, and drink.
"What's troublin you my friend.", spoke a nearby voice.
Looking up Adsall came face to face with the bartender, who was wiping down used mugs. Though he wasn't the same bartender that gave him his room key.

"You're not Pierre."

"He's on vacation, so I'm filling in for him."

"Oh okay."

"So what's troublin you?"

"I can't make a friend."

"That's it? You're drinking like a war veteran for such a stupid reason?"

"I'm a dwarf. I drink for every reason.", Adsall snapped back.

"Well don't be distraught, I'm sure you can make a friend."

"Yeah right."

"Tell you what, I'll be your first friend."

The bartender then extended his green hand towards Adsall, who gladly shook it back.
==================================
Adsall woke up the next morning with a hangover, and some memory loss. The last thing he remembered being the handshake.

Adsall (@Epsil) come out~! Come out~! Wherever you are!

Vanus

I walk slowly into the tavern the pyrovore on one shoulder and the backpack full of dead slime corpses in the other. "Anyone free to babysit the pyrovore for me?" I put it on the counter. "Just need to perform a stealth operation to a bandit den and don't want it interfering."

I walk slowly into the tavern the pyrovore on one shoulder and the backpack full of dead slime corpses in the other. "Anyone free to babysit the pyrovore for me?" I put it on the counter. "Just need to perform a stealth operation to a bandit den and don't want it interfering."
A tiefling looks up from her meal. She tilts her head left then right, and then raises an eye brow, "What is it~?"

"A hungry and growing baby." I show the thing off to the xenos I may as well show it no point not I have to get out of the city fast and be back fast if what I wish to acquire is to be of any value.

"Ehhee~" Maeve hummed musically and reached out to pet the pyrovore, but flinched when the creature snapped at her hand, "and what does it eat? If its the blood ye enemies,then i'm afraid I am all out that!"

She laughed at her own joke.

Vanus

"Ehhee~" Maeve hummed musically and reached out to pet the pyrovore, but flinched when the creature snapped at her hand, "and what does it eat? If its the blood ye enemies,then i'm afraid I am all out that!"

She laughed at her own joke.
My eyes cloud over I have a cruel joke that is very applicable to this situation but it'll just dash my prospects and I am still on the timer."It'll eat anything. I saw it eat a stone. But it prefers slimes if you can get them. About 1 dead slime corpse a day and it'll just try nibble on new things like my neck or a rock wall."