Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Activated Signal Flare x1
Enemy Reinforcement Incoming
Objective: Survive or Escape

What?! Oh you mean your AG character....

If it was Alice I'd 100% expected kitchen knives...

Or a treasure chest... with cardcaptor sakura motifs.... and it would be filled with kitchen knives...
Or, just a mimic! With bloodied knives for teeth!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
What?! Oh you mean your AG character....

If it was Alice I'd 100% expecting kitchen knives...

Or a treasure chest... with cardcaptor sakura motifs.... and it would be filled with kitchen knives...
Enemy Reinforcement Incoming
Objective: Survive or Escape

Or, just a mimic! With bloodied knives for teeth!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, you're so sweet~

The actual answer though, is that it would be a bloodied @Ophious corpse with the notice "I'm sorry Mario, but the real boss is in another castle."

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Interesting question that I just thought of..... If your character is a video game mob/boss, what kind of items would ya drop???
Mine would be something like 'An Explorer's Notebook', 'Aarakocra's Feather', 'Marked Map (Unexplored)', and a 'random piece of unrefined gemstone or seedlings from Gargan's collection'
Tufts of ice phoenix feathers.
A Featherfolk sword.
'-'

X

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper

leaves thread

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Can I get the story behind that
Ah, it's from an old NUF Roleplay called Magic Association~

Utopia-kun was the GM of the game, and Bochi was one of the staff members~

We had just finished beating a Rat raid that attacked the city. Everything was under reconstruction and people were recovering and stuff... Then he decided to take a break from the game due to some uni stuff, and gave Bochi some free reign over things~

... And then an Ice Phoenix Raid attacked a city that was still recovering from a Rat Raid~ *giggles*

This was the last event of the game and it was a bit of a mess and stuff, so it has some bad memories associated with it... >.>

Though my main memory of it was like, "Hey, my character can actually use her best spell for the first time in this event!"
*RL pops in*
*ends up not participating at all*
T.T

It was really fun to see people participate in it though~

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

We had just finished beating a Rat raid that attacked the city. Everything was under reconstruction and people were recovering and stuff... Then he decided to take a break from the game due to some uni stuff, and gave Bochi some free reign over things~

... And then an Ice Phoenix Raid attacked a city that was still recovering from a Rat Raid~ *giggles*

This was the last event of the game and it was a bit of a mess and stuff, so it has some bad memories associated with it... >.>

Though my main memory of it was like, "Hey, my character can actually use her best spell for the first time in this event!"
*RL pops in*
T.T

My character couldn't participate cos she was a sentient tree, thus went into hibernation mode when the ice phoenix caused a winter to happen.
'-'

X

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human

*RL pops in*
T.T

I see, so that's why teu suddenly got up, flipped the table crashed into the shelves and ran away screaming like a banshee, Also that definately sounds like something bochi would do