Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

fyrre

Aww xD I think one of my good friends said that about the Wandering Inn too... or maybe something about how the characters frustrated her. x_x

That said, I wish I was good enough (and consistent enough) of a writer to make a big universe like that. I think my favorite thing about that serial is that it's such a colorful and in-depth universe, I'm just jealous that there's a way to weave a story that big.
Yeah, the lore and worldbuilding of the Wandering Inn universe is cool! I started reading it because of the title and the fact that other people said the main character has an Inn. Then I read some spoilers and
was disappointed to find out that the inn wasn't going to be a major figure in the story
Don't know if you knew that so put a spoiler just in case. So coupled with that and the fact it got boring I dropped it.

luxia

Yeah, the lore and worldbuilding of the Wandering Inn universe is cool! I started reading it because of the title and the fact that other people said the main character has an Inn. Then I read some spoilers and
was disappointed to find out that the inn wasn't going to be a major figure in the story
Don't know if you knew that so put a spoiler just in case. So coupled with that and the fact it got boring I dropped it.
-nodsnods- I wish the cooking plot went on for longer but then Erin just got less and less screentime.

That said I do have a story prompt in my head that has a MC who isekais into a monster universe and has to cook food for monsters (or else get eaten herself). Basically she survives by constantly inventing tasty dishes and the monsters decide that she's too valuable to eat herself.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
That said I do have a story prompt in my head that has a MC who isekais into a monster universe and has to cook food for monsters (or else get eaten herself). Basically she survives by constantly inventing tasty dishes and the monsters decide that she's too valuable to eat herself.
That sound interesting, honestly. There are so many MC who can cook, but that characteristics only get to play as a one off tool to get the girl or whatever.... Maybe if there is osme good cook novel out there......or manga. (That one is just a hentai in disguse, so I dont counted it.....)

I do also have a character in mind, but I have no idea how to introduced her to my story at all.....She is a pyromaniac, non-magical pirate captain with great marksmanship....Maybe one or two mansions will be blown up with her and her crew introduction........Any vote on which one???

fyrre

I do also have a character in mind, but I have no idea how to introduced her to my story at all.....She is a pyromaniac, non-magical pirate captain with great marksmanship....Maybe one or two mansions will be blown up with her and her crew introduction........Any vote on which one???
Don't you think Aerelieth has had enough abuse with Ume and Sir Gawrgaru antics?

fyrre

-nodsnods- I wish the cooking plot went on for longer but then Erin just got less and less screentime.

That sounds cool! Do you plan on making that reality?

luxia

That sounds cool! Do you plan on making that reality?
Nope! I have a thread on plots on my alt account here on SH: Random Story Outlines

I don't think I'll get to ever writing them though... it takes too much energy and I'm bad at finishing stories...

That sound interesting, honestly. There are so many MC who can cook, but that characteristics only get to play as a one off tool to get the girl or whatever.... Maybe if there is osme good cook novel out there......or manga. (That one is just a hentai in disguse, so I dont counted it.....)

:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: I'm not sure if I have a vote, but pyromaniacs are fun!

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Don't you think Aerelieth has had enough abuse with Ume and Sir Gawrgaru antics?
:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: I'm not sure if I have a vote, but pyromaniacs are fun!
Fine, I'll prob gonna have her plundering some cargo ships then..... Or maybe having somekind of sky current that swept her ship down to the surface and landed smack bang in the middle of an expedition group...... Or is on the run after he recent escaped from prison due to the worldshift destroying part of the wall?

Time to get out the thumbtack and strings......

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
That's a bruh moment... That's a misleading title... :blob_catflip:

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer

Every cannon on the dame of the lake will be focused on you. I will make sure to double tap, so it won't be that painful :blob_reach:

luxia

Now, changing the topic...

If life had tags, which tag will be used to describe you or your life.

Mine would be ugly bastard... :blob_ghost:
I want a cat... tired... sleepy... want to read self-insert guilty pleasure romance novels with problematic MLs... need to lose weight... need to work harder... need to be more functional... need to get better at everything... that's a really long tag