Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Way

That sound interesting, honestly. There are so many MC who can cook, but that characteristics only get to play as a one off tool to get the girl or whatever.... Maybe if there is osme good cook novel out there......or manga. (That one is just a hentai in disguse, so I dont counted it.....)

I do also have a character in mind, but I have no idea how to introduced her to my story at all.....She is a pyromaniac, non-magical pirate captain with great marksmanship....Maybe one or two mansions will be blown up with her and her crew introduction........Any vote on which one???
...What the fuck?!

I literally am halfway through a batch of chapters where I introduce a lady that is a mercantile captain wielding a greatbow in a battle against sky raiders...

This is pretty surreal...'
Quest Report: (third party)

So what news do you have for me?
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Prerequisites: n/a
  • Discover something interesting
  • Obtain some form of proof
Information is a valuable commodity, and secrets are precious.
Did you hear something interesting? Eavesdrop on some gossip?
Tell me what news you bear, traveler, and perhaps we'll pay you if it's worthwhile.

Chapter link: Chapter 10 – I was arrested by the police in an isekai universe…

Summary: This report is submitted by a third party (Sir Gawrgaru)
  • Sir Gawrgaru reports that a giant shapeshifting serpent set a tailor shop in Aerelieth on fire.
  • Sir Gawrgaru reports that he dueled the giant serpent and defeated it.
  • Sir Gawrgaru reports that the serpent was previously disguised as his fiancee, Lady Luna. He claims that the serpent was involved with sabotaging his ship, crashing his airship into the tannery district of Aerelieth, sullying his fiancee's reputation, assaulting multiple innocent individuals, committing arson, and attempting murder.
  • The Special Affairs Committee on Dangerous Magical Beasts concurs with Sir Gawrgaru's assessment and recommends that the adventurer by the name 'Ume' be purged from the guild records. They submit proof that the guild registration form was falsified.
  • The Special Affairs Committee on Dangerous Magical Beasts recommends that the monster be locked away on Ennesburg Island, but there is currently no space. Sir Gawrgaru will be temporarily responsible for monitoring the monster.
I have an idea- reward Gargan for tipping him off, for maximum guilt-tripping xD

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Now, changing the topic...

If life had tags, which tag will be used to describe you or your life.

Mine would be ugly bastard... :blob_ghost:
*pat pat pat*

If I had to choose one for myself, I think it would be... Female Lead Falls In Love First.

There are many others that could fit tbh, but I think this is the most prominent one I'm comfortable with sharing... >.>
I want a cat... tired... sleepy... want to read self-insert guilty pleasure romance novels with problematic MLs... need to lose weight... need to work harder... need to be more functional... need to get better at everything... that's a really long tag
Take the cat one and the ML one out, and your tags fit me too! ^^)/

*cwies about how my meds made me gain weight* I never gained weight my whole life! I'm dieting for the first time ever! >.<
Diet is pain peko...

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
A scrap metal doll.
Is that what the kids nowadays are getting as gifts?

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
...What the fuck?!

I literally am halfway through a batch of chapters where I introduce a lady that is a mercantile captain wielding a greatbow in a battle against sky raiders...

This is pretty surreal...'

I have an idea- reward Gargan for tipping him off, for maximum guilt-tripping xD
Maybe they can be friends!
If I want to converge my character with @BouncyCactus , I think I would consider making them sisters that decided to go their separate ways, but we'll see about that xD

Right, I have an idea.... @ohko, wouldn't it be sweet sweet betrayal if Ume knew that Gargan technically sold her out? xD
Sisters sounds really fun! :blob_aww:
That sound fun, ngl....or your captain could be the one that captured mine, and mine is on the run after escaping captivity...... Or that they have some history with each other. A kind of rivalry almost????

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
If I want to converge my character with @BouncyCactus , I think I would consider making them sisters that decided to go their separate ways, but we'll see about that xD

Right, I have an idea.... @ohko, wouldn't it be sweet sweet betrayal if Ume knew that Gargan technically sold her out? xD
:blob_hide: @BouncyCactus has yet to write that note passing scene in their story, so I look forward to reading it!! :blob_hide::blob_hide::blob_hide: