Fandom Series Contest

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
Have you ever tried creating a fandom story completion on this site and made the story cannon?
If you were hosting a fandom story contest, what would the rules be for the story be?
My rules would be like this.
1. Chapters can be as long as possible.
2. The events must happen in the past and can be made up in any way they wish.
3. The cast can be diverse or focus on one character.
4. Each system must be magic-based and focused on what ability even rank is more powerful than for example Ultimate Skill Lucifer.
Feel free to share what would you do and the prize would be the reward.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
A few questions. What is a "fandom story?" If you had a prize, what would it even be? For what reason would you want to make such a contest? And finally, if it is what I think it is then aren't you just taking someone else's idea and making it your own canon?

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Have you ever tried creating a fandom story completion on this site and made the story cannon?
If you were hosting a fandom story contest, what would the rules be for the story be?
4. Each system must be magic-based and focused on what ability even rank is more powerful than for example Ultimate Skill Lucifer.
Don't make a story into a cannon. It will blow up unless it's etched into good steel.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
So you mean a fan story of an already existing story here?

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
So you mean a fan story of an already existing story here?
I mean by fan story and rewarding the participants by giving money maybe making the story cannon.
But it's just me cause I have heard of fan games so I thought of adding a fan project as part of the cannon timeline will be interesting even to grow a community.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
I mean by fan story and rewarding the participants by giving money maybe making the story cannon.
But it's just me cause I have heard of fan games so I thought of adding a fan project as part of the cannon timeline will be interesting even to grow a community.
Sounds like a fun idea, but I’d add the stipulation of might be added to canon. In case everything you receive is rubbish.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
If someone did that to my story, I would probably rewrite it with them and make the new thing canon

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Canon, no conner

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
By past, do you mean before 2022 or you mean before the original series begins? Mine is set in 2015, but it takes place about ten years after the series ended.