Favorite Video Game Villain

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Mine is Handsome Jack from the Borderlands series

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Hm... so many baddies... But I have to say the one that has always stuck with me has been Yami from Okami. :3 Sephiroth is another from FF VII and KH at times. *Flashback PTSD*

SailusGebel

Dahaka from Prince of Persia if we talk about design. Darkeater Midir from DS3 if we talk about gameplay. Personality, if he counts, Tahm Kench.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
Darkeater Midir from DS3
just beat that fucker on my sl1 run today

1635882806092.png

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I like this guy. Ryo Watanabe from Need for Speed Pro Street.

Hes my favourite, not by memorability or that he's a well-written character. Far from it. He only ever shows up twice in the whole game, in fact.

I like him because of the two times he ever shows up in the game, it is to personally shit talk you, your shitbox of a car, and your shitty driving skills. then when it comes time to challenge him as a final boss you find out that his AI is barely capable in keeping his car from totalling, much less win one fucken race.

Doesn't help that his in-game driving model looks like the most aggressive, edgiest 35 year old Asian shut-in you've ever seen.

He's the literal embodiment of talk shit, get hit (by your roll cage when you flip your car by yourself again). It's a blast to kick his ass.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
The lack of Kefka is disturbing.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
Maruki from P5R. Although I still wonder if he counts as one.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
Maruki from P5R. Although I still wonder if he counts as one.
while he is an antagonist i woulden't call him a villan. the same counts for my choice too though

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
Nope! Already got it! It's automatically gotta be Albert Wesker from Resident Evil.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
For me, it would have to be Sheogorath from the Elder Scrolls. I just wish that they did more with him. He was such an interesting villain character to me. He didn't do evil things for some strange reason. He was just insane.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Albedo from Xenosaga. He gets killed and is brought back like 3 times in one game. Great thing is that it makes sense that he keeps on living.

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
Doe DooP- uh I mean Mario count? Mario was really mean to Slick, what with the body snatching and all.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Nier, who is both the hero and the villain of Nier.