How big are you ?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
What that makes me then?
Pat-able lolita.

OatMush

up to no good
my current bowl is 8cm tall, but I think I would like an upgrade. If you smeared me across the kitchen... I'm as long as you want!

Satansoul

useless member
Just think for a moment that all the mentioned sizes are about schlong and not height.:blob_hmm:(I thought about it and I can't take my mind off it.)

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
Oh yeah my Schlong is huge too
Size isn't the only factor, people always forget the girth, vein-iness , hardness and etc.
Just think for a moment that all the mentioned sizes are about schlong and not height.:blob_hmm:(I thought about it and I can't take my mind off it.)
I am imagining people whose schlong have feet

ZukoMee

5'11. Technically, 5'11 and 3/4....I am annoyingly a quarter of an inch short from being 6 feet even,
.......or I am 181 cm.

I'm 187 pounds or 84-almost 85 kg. Quite a bit of my weight is muscle though since I'm heavy into Boxing, Taekwon-do, and while I'm not religious about it, I lift at the gym twice a week for 1-2 hours a day. Been boxing since I was 9 and Taekwon-do since I was 11. Basically, I'm pretty active. Which is why I can eat like a pig and maintain my current size. I'm not super muscular, but I have too much muscle to be called "athletic-lean"

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Give me your secret. I need to lose weight to fit into my dream dresses.

Serious answer:
You need an app that counts calories (an app that lets you scan the barcodes of the food you eat is very useful).
Set your limit to max 2,000 calories per day.
Then you need to stay under that threshold every day, except for one day where you can indulge, the "cheat day".
This is the easy part.
The hard part is this; you need to eliminate:
-Sugar
-Cheese
-Chocolate
-Sweets
-Alcoholic beverages
-Sugary drinks

I recommend also avoiding pork since it's high in fat.
Better to go for chicken, turkey, and veal, which are high in protein.

Two meals a day. Lunch and dinner.
Intermittent fasting from 09:00 PM to 01:00 PM (approximate timing).
During fasting, you can't eat anything, but you can drink unsweetened coffee or tea (you can use sweeteners like stevia).
Zucchini and Greek yogurt are recommended because they are filling without being caloric and have zero fat.
Always prefer protein-rich foods, as they are essential to prevent muscle loss.

The beginning is tough, but you'll see results quickly if you stay disciplined.

Cortavar

Give me your secret. I need to lose weight to fit into my dream dresses.

Serious answer:
You need an app that counts calories (an app that lets you scan the barcodes of the food you eat is very useful).
Set your limit to max 2,000 calories per day.
Then you need to stay under that threshold every day, except for one day where you can indulge, the "cheat day".
This is the easy part.
The hard part is this; you need to eliminate:
-Sugar
-Cheese
-Chocolate
-Sweets
-Alcoholic beverages
-Sugary drinks

I recommend also avoiding pork since it's high in fat.
Better to go for chicken, turkey, and veal, which are high in protein.

Two meals a day. Lunch and dinner.
Intermittent fasting from 09:00 PM to 01:00 PM (approximate timing).
During fasting, you can't eat anything, but you can drink unsweetened coffee or tea (you can use sweeteners like stevia).
Zucchini and Greek yogurt are recommended because they are filling without being caloric and have zero fat.
Always prefer protein-rich foods, as they are essential to prevent muscle loss.

The beginning is tough, but you'll see results quickly if you stay disciplined.

If you aren't willing or able to calculate daily calories, a discipline on meals (two meals+breakfast, as few snacks as possible) and food (cooking yourself, some veggies, the least possible amount of hyperprocessed food aka Fast Food, soda and premade meals) plus some physical activity (2 hours twice a week, or one hour every other day, no matter the sport, but you need to sweat) will already do you a lot of good.

Also note that not all countries are equal in terms of food. America is really fucked up from what I'm told, there's sugar everywhere, including in bread, and the portions are humongous. So you may still need that calorie app if you live there.

I was 96kg in August 2022, I've lost 11 kg in a year and a half so far (9 in 6 months, I'm just cruising down slowly at my weight now) by not buying soda anymore, changing fast-food for the good kind of packaged meals (frozen ones, of a brand that uses normal stuff to make the meals, ie no additives to what you'd use to cook it yourself) and exercising regularly (2-3 times a week when I was really loosing weight, now once a week, but a good 2h one, to stay in shape).

Hope this helps!