How do I keep check on all my comments?!

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
So I didn‘t have this problem before, but recently I’ve been getting a lot of comments and it’s hard to know which ones I’ve seen and read and which ones I haven’t because once you open up the bell thing, all your notifications go from being highlighted, to growing gray. While that’s not too much of a problem, when you have over five comments, it’s annoying to click on the wrong thing or forget which one of the comments you haven’t read when it’s not highlighted. Like, could you make it so that the comments I haven’t read are still bright

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Ah, more like a really chatty reader, I have quite a few chapters so they wrote a lot of comments

I mean I don’t either but recently I've gotten chatty readers, have patience

How? In the notification bell? That's not possible
Refer them to me and I'll take some of their chatter off your hands

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I just reply to every comment I get. There have been a few that I haven't commented on but I can usually tell why. I do think that this would be a great aid to the site.

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
Refer them to me and I'll take some of their chatter off your hands
Oh wait that’s you Lloyd, I recognize you!
I just reply to every comment I get. There have been a few that I haven't commented on but I can usually tell why. I do think that this would be a great aid to the site.
Right, I don’t answer or like the comments that are a bit… strange or I just don’t understand

LynaForge

So I didn‘t have this problem before, but recently I’ve been getting a lot of comments and it’s hard to know which ones I’ve seen and read and which ones I haven’t because once you open up the bell thing, all your notifications go from being highlighted, to growing gray. While that’s not too much of a problem, when you have over five comments, it’s annoying to click on the wrong thing or forget which one of the comments you haven’t read when it’s not highlighted. Like, could you make it so that the comments I haven’t read are still bright

I would sincerely, and I mean this, sincerely love it if there was just a page for comments. Like you can go to that area and see all the comments and the chapters they are from and if there is a quote, then see that one, too. Having them all in one spot rather than having to jump around would be so helpful. But that's just me.... :blob_aww: :coffee::blob_hide:

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
I would sincerely, and I mean this, sincerely love it if there was just a page for comments. Like you can go to that area and see all the comments and the chapters they are from and if there is a quote, then see that one, too. Having them all in one spot rather than having to jump around would be so helpful. But that's just me.... :blob_aww: :coffee::blob_hide:
now that’s a great idea! I completely agree!

Psycholor

Writing Trash
Like the Royal Road series dashboard. That would be an amazing thing for tony to add, so useful.
Screenshot_20220129-082753_Chrome.jpg

Mobile, obviously. In case someone doesn't know what I'm talking about, this is on the series dashboard.

It shows all the comments on your series, from newest to oldest. It makes it easy for me to see that this guy is really thankful, occasionally it shows me more useful comments as well.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Like the Royal Road series dashboard. That would be an amazing thing for tony to add, so useful.
View attachment 11876
Mobile, obviously. In case someone doesn't know what I'm talking about, this is on the series dashboard.

It shows all the comments on your series, from newest to oldest. It makes it easy for me to see that this guy is really thankful, occasionally it shows me more useful comments as well.

Doesn't this work well enough?

LynaForge

Yea, that works, but with the RR one, you can read/reply right from that dashboard, no need to load the chapter.

It's not needed ofc, just a nice convenience
Whoa. This would be nice.

I imagined it would look similar to the "notifications" page in the forum. You know, when you click on that bell, you can select "show all" and it takes you to a page that lists ALL notifications.

Something like that....
Yeah. It's not always common. But usually if there's tension in a scene, a comment might arise.

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
View attachment 11876

Wait how do I bring that up? I can check on mobile but how do I see this?