How would you categorize people in fandoms for an anime/manga?

StarrGaze

I tend to avoid both. I might have a higher limit for what I consider the baseline for overinvested than you do. In my opinion you can be quite invested without being overinvested. Honestly I wouldn't count someone as overinvested until their being a fan of something is either harming their own life or that of others around them.
Overinvested is not always bad, it depends on how it manifests. I'm assuming it's completely in the red for you considering how you lump them together with the delulus.

prognastat

Overinvested is not always bad, it depends on how it manifests. I'm assuming it's completely in the red for you considering how you lump them together with the delulus.
Pretty much. If it isn't negatively affecting your life or that of those around you I don't see it as being overinvested in something. Over for me implies too much. It isn't too much to me if it isn't being detrimental.

StarrGaze

Pretty much. If it isn't negatively affecting your life or that of those around you I don't see it as being overinvested in something. Over for me implies too much. It isn't too much to me if it isn't being detrimental.
It's a spectrum.