How would you punish a bad boy?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
use good ol' carrot and stick.

If he does his homework he gets delicious carrot cake, if he doesnt then break his kneecaps with a stick.

a timeless classic

If your son can look you in the eye and have a conversation with you, then hes too old to be on the tit. LOL what are you trying to do? give the kid a "mommy" fetish
People who think like this are the reason why we can't have nice things . . . things like healthy microbiomes.

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Make them listen to baby shark on repeat for the rest of their life. It will be a punishment for him and those around him as well :blobtaco:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
lingchi

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
just write death by thousand cuts
Ehhhhh, then people won't know it's a death by cutting slice for slice of the skin until the bone is reached.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
This is a dumb thread. Anyways, my answer would be to do what my parents did, have him sit down and work on it till he's done.

StrongArm

People who think like this are the reason why we can't have nice things . . . things like healthy microbiomes.
i was breastfed until i was two. stopped around the time i started being able to speak human words. I never get sick, am as healthy as an ox. no medical issues at all.

one thing we CAN agree on tho is that breastfeedin makes big ol strong healthy babies.

but if your kid walks up and says in a deep husky voice "I'm hungry momma! Whats for dinner?" ...then that would be hilarious... nevermind, i changed my mind.

carry on

K5Rakitan

but if your kid walks up and says in a deep husky voice "I'm hungry momma! Whats for dinner?" ...then that would be hilarious... nevermind, i changed my mind.

carry on
Bro, a boy's voice doesn't get deep and husky until 11-14. Pretty sure we'll be done by then.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
I went into this fingering my whip and thinking 'hmm, bad boy eh, how bad's he been?' and imagining how I would punish a filthy young man.

My bad.

anyway, if he's older than 3, threatening to tell all his friends that he still sleeps in your bed will be enough to sort him out. If he's a teenager, drop him at school and make sure his mates overhear you breezily telling the other parents that you've had to drop him off as you were late due to having to clean his sheets as he wet them last night.

K5Rakitan

anyway, if he's older than 3, threatening to tell all his friends that he still sleeps in your bed will be enough to sort him out. If he's a teenager, drop him at school and make sure his mates overhear you breezily telling the other parents that you've had to drop him off as you were late due to having to clean his sheets as he wet them last night.
That's way too cruel and would have repercussions. If he winds up with no friends and no social skills, then he'll be living in your basement mooching off you for the rest of his life, and when you die, how much longer he lives depends on what you leave behind for him.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
That's way too cruel and would have repercussions. If he winds up with no friends and no social skills, then he'll be living in your basement mooching off you for the rest of his life, and when you die, how much longer he lives depends on what you leave behind for him.
That happens when you aren't hard enough/ strict enough with them. They need to be pushed to do something and not be a layabout.