I am not good with naming! I need a name!

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I think he's aiming for the name of the race, not an individual member of that race.

Anyways, you should probably pick a name based on what traits they inherited or manifested due to their lineage, unless you want to make something up from scratch. In which case just use some word salad, like Joiasdhen. I literally just mashed the keyboard.

The ones I gave were all non english, but if you wanted to translate them into your own language, the words to start with would be
Moon, Night
Shape, Change
Suck, Drink, Thirst
Blood, Power, Energy
Wolf, Bat, Beast, Demon
Touched, Heir, Cursed

Moontouched, Bloodcursed, Heir of Night. So on.
....the name is vampire. Werewolf. Dhampir. And I dunno if there is a species that you call a hybrid of those two.
Unless you mean clans within the species. Anyway I doubt that's what he is going for
And I only know one wolf vampire hybrid. Niklaus Mikkelsen

D

Deleted member 45782

....the name is vampire. Werewolf. Dhampir. And I dunno if there is a species that you call a hybrid of those two.
Unless you mean clans within the species. Anyway I doubt that's what he is going for
And I only know one wolf vampire hybrid. Niklaus Mikkelsen
And Michael Corvin and Eve Corvin from Underworld.
Michael Corvin - vampire/werewolf hybrid. But not natural born.
Eve Corvin - hybrid born.

LilTV1155

Check the Internet and ask that question. People may have already come up with names for that hybrid species.

And chances are, if that Werewolf got bit and turned. He's most likely a dead body with wolf ghost. Draug? Something like a zombie or ghoul I guess?

Should fall under Undead Species category.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Check the Internet and ask that question. People may have already come up with names for that hybrid species.

And chances are, if that Werewolf got bit and turned. He's most likely a dead body with wolf ghost. Draug? Something like a zombie or ghoul I guess?
If that's what he is asking for, that is. But yeah there probably is some name for it. In german or Welsh mythologies there usually is. Or Celtic. They got names for goddamn everything

LilTV1155

If that's what he is asking for, that is. But yeah there probably is some name for it. In german or Welsh mythologies there usually is. Or Celtic. They got names for goddamn everything
Naming under foreign languages would require the creator break down the word's etymology, origins, and reconnect otherwise it destroy the purpose of the word itself.

Like dhampir = tooth + drink
In other words, you have to make you got the right one. With descriptions that as much as possibly match the creature in mind.

Herz

Depends on your novel setting.

For Japanese setting
Jinrou is a werewolf and kyuuketsuki is a vampire.
Jinrou (人狼)=> jin = human and rou = wolf.
Kyuuketsuki (吸血鬼)=> Kyuu = to suck, ketsu = blood, ki => ogre,demon

With this logic...Kyuuketsurou
This name kinda sounds like a blood-sucking wolf.

For other settings
For example, we can think of both vampires and werewolves as related to the moon. The vampires are related to the crimson/bloody moon and the werewolves are related to the silver moon.
You can link them to the moon phases too: Vampire => new moon (when the night is the darkest) Werewolf => full moon

With this backstory maybe something like: Silverblood kin, Servants of the pure moon, Dual moonlight...

Anyway, you can first decide what type of setting you are going to make and come with a name that fits it.

Mechaphobic

Vampirdoodle, just like the adorable dog! Yes, I like it!

dog.jpg

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
So, I need a name for a half-vampire and half-werewolf hybrid. What I need is something like Dhampir, Vampir, and all that. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Vulpiri (singular). Vulpirii (plural).

Combination of 'vulpine' and 'wamphyri/vampiri'. Yes, vulpine is a trait of foxes, but they're close enough.

StrawberryShampoo

Search words for blood and wolves in different languages and warp and mash them until you get a name that looks and sounds like a name :blob_melt:

LilTV1155

So, I need a name for a half-vampire and half-werewolf hybrid. What I need is something like Dhampir, Vampir, and all that. Does anyone have any suggestions?
So what's your favorite name pick for your Profile now?