Loving You Is The Result Of My Constipation

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
My name is Haruto Shinonome. I am a third year studying in high school. You see, I have a cute girlfriend. I love her very much, but the events leading to this love is a bit hard to explain.

You see, we have never talked to each other before she became my girlfriend. Frankly, I don't think she even noticed me. It was that one day in May when one misunderstanding led to another and we ended up becoming friends somehow. Our relationship started because I was constipated that day. She thought I confessed because I loved her. But that was not the case, at least not back then.

Should I tell her the truth?

Your job: Predict how the story will go, specifically, how his constipation led to them becoming a couple.

If you have any questions, you may ask. Ai-chan has a long vacation and suddenly wanted to write a short story like the one here: https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/predict-how-this-story-will-go.6006/post-146135

Ai-chan got the idea for the story after struggling to take a dump. You can be crazy with your predictions. Just don't murder people. Also don't do drugs. Don't pick fights with the homeless either.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
MC takes her on several dates and even has her stay over for a few nights until their relationship grows and then she dumps him. Years later he's doing well for himself and she reappears. The two then start over and do really well as a couple. Eventually they get married and have a kid.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Does MC actually like her? Or is he living a lie because he doesn’t want to disappoint her?

Sounds like one of those stories I would hate to read or watch. I like misunderstandings in stories, but not the relationship kind.

Ai-chan

Does MC actually like her? Or is he living a lie because he doesn’t want to disappoint her?

Sounds like one of those stories I would hate to read or watch. I like misunderstandings in stories, but not the relationship kind.
At first he only thought she was pretty, but never planned on confessing to her. As a result of his horrible constipation, she misunderstood that he was confessing to her and he was unable to clear the matter at the time. As time goes on, he started to fall in love with her. The story is about how their relationship started from a misunderstanding caused by his constipation.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.

... Judging by the flow and how most male works, he will probably end up falling in love via stockholm syndrome or out of sheer convenience.
At first he only thought she was pretty, but never planned on confessing to her. As a result of his horrible constipation, she misunderstood that he was confessing to her and he was unable to clear the matter at the time. As time goes on, he started to fall in love with her. The story is about how their relationship started from a misunderstanding caused by his constipation.
Called it.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Sounds like something I wouldn’t want to read. I hate relationship misunderstandings the most, but I also don’t like it when the relationship is the central driving force of a story since they tend to drag out.
Called it.

As usual.

Ai-chan

Sounds like something I wouldn’t want to read. I hate relationship misunderstandings the most, but I also don’t like it when the relationship is the central driving force of a story since they tend to drag out.

As usual.
... Judging by the flow and how most male works, he will probably end up falling in love via stockholm syndrome or out of sheer convenience.

Called it.
The story is about how their relationship started from his constipation though. It has nothing to do with him eventually falling in love with her. It's a short story, so pretty much everything is focused on that one day when their relationship started.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
The story is about how their relationship started from his constipation though. It has nothing to do with him eventually falling in love with her. It's a short story, so pretty much everything is focused on that one day when their relationship started.
If it’s short then it could be bearable.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Thankfully, I'm not constipated these days, but my body always decides to take a dump after I hand my kid off to my husband or my parents, so part of my limited free time is spent pooping.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Oh so he sorta bend forward out of sheer pain in front of the class and everyone misunderstood it for a confession because it looked like a japanese bow?

D

Deleted member 54065

Do you want Imodium or Diatabs for that constipation of yours?

Edit: My bad. I should've brought laxatives.

melchi

What is a custom title?
This thread reminds me of what happens when dokuro-chan looses her halo.

Tempokai

Overworked One
If it was a generic romcom, the constipation will always follow with misunderstanding like the first time. In the end, MC will overcome... himself(?) and will show his true feelings, in this case, love.

melchi

What is a custom title?
I know Ai-chan said don't do drugs but constipation can be a side effect of certain drugs.

Say someone who got isekai'd with their bathtub that was a solid block of marble ate a strange fruit that they got in exchange from a tree with legs for drinking their water had the side effect of constipation.

Last edited: