Need help in a scenario

Enchant

I need a help in making a scene to my novel because I am having a hard time figuring out how can I write this scene.

The scene goes like this my mc just died and was sent to afterlife and the only thing he sees there was this black orb swirling around him, but suddenly the black orb started to talk and my mc was surprised to know that the orb can speak

That is the scene and I need your help for that thx for those that will be helping me

Agentt

Thighs
Hm? Isn't that a very classic situation? You should be able to use any isekai as a reference. Don't dwell too much into confusion, it would just needlessly lengthen the situation. Just a little, "how is this talking? Or floating? I am so confused." Is enough
Hm? Isn't that a very classic situation? You should be able to use any isekai as a reference. Don't dwell too much into confusion, it would just needlessly lengthen the situation. Just a little, "how is this talking? Or floating? I am so confused." Is enough

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Too little info. What's the PoV? First? Third? Or god forbid, second pov?

We know nothing of your MC's personality, only you can say how he'll react, unless you tell us a bit more about him.

K5Rakitan

Level 35 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Carlo.jpg

Also, nobody is going to write for you unless you pay them or you are very good friends with them.
He just wants someone to write for him...

I want someone to write what's in my head too...
Exactly. I'm considering hiring someone to finish my story because I don't have time to write now that I'm a parent.

Enchant

No I am not doing requesting this because I want someone to write it for me I just want some of your ideas

But thanks for the comment of other people in read this tnx again 😊😊😊

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
No I am not doing requesting this because I want someone to write it for me I just want some of your ideas

But thanks for the comment of other people in read this tnx again 😊😊😊
Well apologies on that. Because if you take the time to go and read whatever JP reincarnation LNs in NovelUpdates (btw she is the older sis of Scribble Hub) , you will get mostly what you want.

And just as how you already typed out the steps, all you need to do is to basically fill in the gaps yourself.

The emotion of how MC felt when dead is a bit moot because it can range from mentally collapsing to the standard monotonous "shit, I died". You can also play with the moment like having the MC going either way, first being calm due to the shock not setting in and then BAM, sudden shivers or do the five steps of grief.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
I need a help in making a scene to my novel because I am having a hard time figuring out how can I write this scene.

The scene goes like this my mc just died and was sent to afterlife and the only thing he sees there was this black orb swirling around him, but suddenly the black orb started to talk and my mc was surprised to know that the orb can speak

That is the scene and I need your help for that thx for those that will be helping me
Brightness. Adam is floating. In pure white brightness.

"Hello!" a black orb appears before his eyes.

"What? What is this? How can a black orb speak?"

The black orb spins on its axis. When it stops spinning, it yells, "Yes loli! No touch!"

"What the fuck?" Adam asks.

"And fuck ya shitty ass too, ya fuckin' bastard!" the black orb hurls insults like an ol' nigga ho on the sidestreet.

"What is going on?" Adam asks no one in particular.

The black orb spins again and says, "You can go to hell, limp dick cuck!"

And so Adam falls out of grace and into a pineapple.

Hey, the request was too ambiguous, wide and unclear for Ai-chan to provide proper assistance. Without proper information and explanation, Ai-chan just went to town with it.

BlackKnightX

From what you’ve described, I can already imagine the scene in my head, and I bet you do too since you’re the one who came up with it. Then there’s no problem now, is there? You can just see that scene in your head, visualize it, and tell a story.

Stick to POV if you don’t know what to do. Stick in the character’s head and tell a story from there.

If the first scene you see in your head is the protagonist standing in the white space with black orbs surrounding him, then you can start by telling his thought at the moment.

How foolish could I be to think that I could be a hero just from saving a little girl about to be hit by a truck? It came so suddenly, and I didn’t even register anything. My body just moved on its own, tackling the girl out of the way. Then there was a very bright light and a loud horn.

”Watch out!” I thought I heard a scream like that as well. But it was all muffled.

Just when the darkness came to me, the next thing I knew I was already here, standing in this white space full of these black orbs.

I looked around, confused. Where the hell was I? How did I get here?

I pondered for a while until I realized what happened.

Right, I died, didn’t I? Getting hit by a truck, saving a little girl. Seemed like I died a noble death, but honestly, it still left a bad taste in my mouth...

I was only sixteen, for Christ’s sake. A young man with a bright future up ahead!

Heck, and just a few weeks ago Luna and I had finally gone out together. We were as passionate as a newlywed. But then, this suddenly happened. Why!? Why did it end up like this? Unlike a newlywed, Luna and I didn’t even have sex, yet! And now that this happened, we could never do that ever again… Why did I have such a bad luc—

“Frustrated, eh, young man?” A voice suddenly came.

I jolted out of my thoughts and looked around here and there.

”W-Who are you?” My voice sounded not as brave as I intended to. But, well, I guessed not many people could be brave in such a situation now, could they?

The voice suddenly started chuckling like a villain in an old film.

“Here, young man. Here. Right in front of you~”

I looked to the front and saw one of the black orb moving in my direction...

This is just one style of writing. If you notice, by staying in the character’s head, you will have his voice and attitude all over the place, which is a good way to get to know the character and connect with him quickly.

There are a lot of other styles as well. For one, you can just write in a POV as if you’re a camera angle, or you can just float around anyone’s thought (It’s called Omniscient POV—quite popular in Chinese novels).

Then again, your pick. Just write in the POV that you wanna read. Write in a way that you as a reader like to read. It’s as simple as that.

Last edited:

TroubleFait

You can write the confusion without writing tedious confusion. Just make proper use of the past tense. Write the character telling the things that happened 5 minutes ago.

For example, begin by saying directly how confusion and jarring and terrifying dying and still being awake must be.
Then, when you get to the point you don't know how to write, skip it with an ellipsis. "I spent moments, minutes, hours or mere instants, trying to get my bearings and failing. My consciousness was disjointed. It was difficult to even think clearly amidst all the confusion."
And then, you can go back to writing the present. You skipped the difficult bits but still get to tell them, and you go straight to the juicy bits.

I'm not a real author (yet?) so I've got no idea if my advice is any good, but you may as well try.

Enchant

Thanks for the ideas guys I appreciate it 😊😊😊
Well apologies on that. Because if you take the time to go and read whatever JP reincarnation LNs in NovelUpdates (btw she is the older sis of Scribble Hub) , you will get mostly what you want.

And just as how you already typed out the steps, all you need to do is to basically fill in the gaps yourself.

The emotion of how MC felt when dead is a bit moot because it can range from mentally collapsing to the standard monotonous "shit, I died". You can also play with the moment like having the MC going either way, first being calm due to the shock not setting in and then BAM, sudden shivers or do the five steps of grief.
It's all good and thanks for the idea I will try that 😊😊😊