Personal Drawing (Storyboard Actually [Probably?] )

LilTV1155

What you heard from the Mind Box will be placed under spoiler tags despite its vague message. and harmless commentaries.
Ask and you shall recieve.
--------------------

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Draft Lv 3 - Copy.png

Finally got my Clydedale! This Traumorph is Lv 3 evolved from Krusader to Kheader called the "Knight."
Design - Living armored Nucklelavee.
Abilities
-
Same Trigger, Type and Abilities as Krusader.
1) Wear a plated armor, no mails and has white fire eye
2) Living armor + Horse + Nucklelavee Design
3) Medieval armors always
4) As strong as a military tank, can crash 4 18-wheeler trucks
5) Leave behind burnt hooveprints, hooves on fire; attack with tentacle tails; and green fire hair demonstrate emotions
6) Halo Tracker can be thrown and retrieved like boomerangs
7) Can scout or scan for magic lifeforms with Tracker Halo to absorb blood and magic
8) Can create Killer Zombies by spilling its own blood and command them via dark magic from halo
9) Can turn invisible except for flaming feet
10) Higher in command over Hunter and other weaker Traumorphs
11) Chakram Halo per arm (6 rings) can shoot like heat-seeker missiles or arm shields
12) Can neigh, shriek, salute, and use only lance, halberd, axe, or longsword and claymore
13) Vision Blind; detect target's heat energy by halos or
14) Rider's upper torso armor = mouth with tentacles teeth
15) Speed is as fast as military tank. Know cavalry or transportation combat
16) Immune to magic, and holy magic and resistant to fire; exception - Cold Silver or special Metals and x10 stronger Fire-Type
17) Can talk by humming, sign language, shrieking, hissing

Weakness - Metal Element, Water Element, Carbonite Steel with mono edge, Cold Silver, Meteor Iron, Salt, Plasma Lightsaber, Blessed swords/weapons

Like: Blood, swords, slaughter, gores, brutality, and hit-and-run

Lastly, do not ask Kheader to play a fair game. He cheat. All the time.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Tv format - Copy.png

From Mind Box:
VF - Tee, did you realize that Kheader is wearing red high heels?
TV - Oh dear! Should we fix it?
VF - . . . Nah. Let leave it. It's hard to draw a Clydedale destrier. The leg furs, might as well let it slide.
TV - Ya.
FC5.11.png

FCF random.png

Last edited:

LilTV1155

.......... I really don't know what to feel when my mother asked me to make a design on her sweater based on Mercillar, the Hunter.
It looked cute because it's small. But when you read description, it's deadly. She thought it was a turtle because of its armor.
Like a koala bear?

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Screenshot_20220110-120416_Scribbly.jpg
Screenshot_20220110-120410_Scribbly.jpg

Need opinions of those symbols drawings: Ayde and Fosidaur.

Fosidaur is supposed to be a creature that look like half bug-half dinosaur chimeric centaur without humane parts.

Ayde's design is supposed to be like a deer with longer wings from legs and spines and long tail. Not sure if I'm getting it right.
Screenshot_20220110-131545_Scribbly.jpg

Last edited:

LilTV1155

For personal opinions, just want to ask. Which background is better to use for cave painting style?, if I want to use it for final work

Cave Paint Draft.png
A - Rough
Pro -
- Rough style like limestone.
- Might create possible 3-d effects.
- Give ancient feeling vibes while illuminated by torch or sunlight
Con -
- MS Paint will not exactly blend in like real-life painting on rock.
- Multiple shadow effects may interfere with different colors like grays, yellow, orange, brown, light tan, and etc.
- Can't change background color. Was a photo before, so clicking with bucket is too much work.
- Erasing can't be done due to background's complex coloring
Cave Draft  - 2 Soft.png
A -Smooth
Pro -
- Smooth style like clay.
- MS Paint can blend in flat
- Less interference from shadowing effects of background colors; exception - Brown
Con -
- Not realistic. (Never intended to)
- Can't change background color, will screw up the entire image.
- Erasing can't be done due to background's gradient coloring

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
For personal opinions, just want to ask. Which background is better to use for cave painting style?, if I want to use it for final work

View attachment 11491 A - Rough
Pro -
- Rough style like limestone.
- Might create possible 3-d effects.
- Give ancient feeling vibes while illuminated by torch or sunlight
Con -
- MS Paint will not exactly blend in like real-life painting on rock.
- Multiple shadow effects may interfere with different colors like grays, yellow, orange, brown, light tan, and etc.
- Can't change background color. Was a photo before, so clicking with bucket is too much work.
- Erasing can't be done due to background's complex coloring
View attachment 11492A -Smooth
Pro -
- Smooth style like clay.
- MS Paint can blend in flat
- Less interference from shadowing effects of background colors; exception - Brown
Con -
- Not realistic. (Never intended to)
- Can't change background color, will screw up the entire image.
- Erasing can't be done due to background's gradient coloring
The first one screams cave, second screams sand dunes or dessert to me.

LilTV1155

Persona Observation from SAM - Hello IT.

Why Persona #2 is #1 Dangerous Persona?

She is the Spiritualist. As a Spiritualist, she is also an Elementalist, a Priestess, and a Medium that channel emotions. Whatever IT feels, this Persona, Emo must channel the emotions and express it all due to her empathy ability.

Her expressions can cause the mental environment to destabilize at any time and from anywhere without warnings. Earthquakes, fires, storms, floods, and tsunami occurs like hazardous weather / disaster effects as a result of unstable mood meter and the inability to control emotional energy outburst. 92% of the time, Emo has no control over any of her emotion channeling and expressions.

Mirror.png

So when this Persona girl get Angry. Watch out for wildfires and fire-related weather incidents.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Emo, why are you so mad?
Mirror.png

Only her twin can put calm her down.
** Side Note: Emo's boobs deflate in Rage Mode.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Mirror.png

Mirror.png

In response to a forum member asking if he can pretend to be a girl and successfully trick Emo into believing it.
A shame that I couldn't do the hairs or body justice. But face's alright.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Translations:

Fangblade Coyote (Fc)
Grass Boy (Gb).
Fc -Why are you in a forest?
Gb - Fell off the mountain. Leg's hurt. painful. me lost. they dont want me to come back.
States here fiorest for 11 suns.

Screenshot_20220124-080047_Scribbly.jpg

Screenshot_20220124-081630_Scribbly.jpg

Screenshot_20220124-083333_Scribbly.jpg

how long does it take for a post to separate into individual posts?
Screenshot_20220124-084529_Scribbly.jpg

Last edited:

LilTV1155

FCF random.png

Hunt a deer. Grill some berries and meat for dinner.
Sleep in a treehouse or the tree's hollow like squirrels and chipmunks or birds.
On bed of leaves and grasses and blanket of animal furs.
(**Doing some researches for makeshift survival shelter in a tree around trunk or upper levels, but very rare because of risks and time things.)

LilTV1155

Mirror - Copy.png

Draft Lv 3 - Copy.png

In nuetral mode, spaceship look like a cylindrical rod. But when it need to fly up or dive, 6 wings are opened for steering control. Starfox Style - Barrel Roll.

(Still does not understand how spaceship can still survive crashing into motherboard though, in Starfox Game)

In Moving/Swim/Flight Phase; spaceship unfold 6 more wings = 12 wings total. 6 to propel the vessel forward like fish fin flaps. 6 has turbine engines for hovering and controlling fluid motion and rotable rudders to steer. Two big and two small wings has twin jet boosters behind the rudder near the landing wheel and flanking the turbine motors.
Has a laser beam entry similar to Code Lyoko when a 3d model of passenger / driver is scanned and projected into 3-d reality surface. Involves astral projections, can scan, shrink, and absorb or reverse to allow passengers to ride in the space vessell.

. . . . . Maybe it's too much? I think I need a way to make this spaceship easier, I guess.

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
View attachment 11802
View attachment 11804
In nuetral mode, spaceship look like a cylindrical rod. But when it need to fly up or dive, 6 wings are opened for steering control. Starfox Style - Barrel Roll.

(Still does not understand how spaceship can still survive crashing into motherboard though, in Starfox Game)

In Moving/Swim/Flight Phase; spaceship unfold 6 more wings = 12 wings total. 6 to propel the vessel forward like fish fin flaps. 6 has turbine engines for hovering and controlling fluid motion and rotable rudders to steer. Two big and two small wings has twin jet boosters behind the rudder near the landing wheel and flanking the turbine motors.
Has a laser beam entry similar to Code Lyoko when a 3d model of passenger / driver is scanned and projected into 3-d reality surface. Involves astral projections, can scan, shrink, and absorb or reverse to allow passengers to ride in the space vessell.

. . . . . Maybe it's too much? I think I need a way to make this spaceship easier, I guess.
I like the flame to the blue and white. I think it looks nice :3 though the starfish looks more like a sea urchin.

LilTV1155

I like the flame to the blue and white. I think it looks nice :3 though the starfish looks more like a sea urchin.
Sea urchin's understandable given the lumpy looks.
But I think a starfish swimming around like would be hard to imagine, but not creepier than a starfish with human teeth. Imagine a squid without that delicious body, but the chewy arms and eyes.
Skewered whole ikaykai, I really wanna try that.:blob_drool::blob_drool:

If that thing swim in the real ocean, I wanna eat its arms and feed some to my turtles.
lol , spaceship design became food craving design.