Personal Drawing (Storyboard Actually [Probably?] )

LilTV1155

picture_5.png

FCF random - Copy.png

This is a riddle related to the identity of Grass Boy.
Born from destruction and love
The swords will kill for me
My birth herald Order
Of War that I flee, but never part so far

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Screenshot_20220126-081010_Scribbly.jpg

There were 2 war parties. Even if they were not involved, those who flee the battle. They will be hunted by warrior hunters even if they are women, children and elderly.
Blood must be spilled.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Draft.png

A Translator's Substitution Radio.
**Got some messed up circuits, talks like a kid around 6 yr old.
Although the things this Lil'Tykho say are totally inappropiate for kids under 18. This robot sure is scary.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Prototype for Vatocell Wall.
- Honeycomb structure, geometric or close.
- Contain Blue-Orange Life sustainable juice
- Contain Vatosphere
- - Per Vatosphere, 8 Puramipod (Triangular shaped cubicle)
--- Meant to be creepy.
Inspired from idea of capsule hotels.
20220213_162040.jpg

Last edited:

LilTV1155

This is adorable! I want one xP
Hmm...... I wonder. What kind of name should I call this new craft?
-
And how have you been doing lately, @KoyukiMegumi ?

Made of rolled tape strips, can stick to hard/flat surface and stand up, take on mostly Animal shapes. Squishable and moldable form. Poke it, squeeze slightly, and the thing can look like it move or bow head.
Hmm. . . . . . Sticker Quill style it is.
Should I move on to the harder, colored style but with paper and glue? ........Idk.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Screenshot_20220216-051213_Scribbly.jpg

Safety lies in distancing. Soldiers were there, people were killed. To the mountain hideout of GB, they go.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

New home found.
Grass Boy's secret cave shelter #1.
Screenshot_20220218-075533_Scribbly.jpg

GBoy. "No warrior. Place good for us."
FCoyote. ". O u O ."
FCoyote. "Are they our neighbors?"
Screenshot_20220218-075533_Scribbly.jpg

GBoy. "...😅..!!!"
Screenshot_20220218-081853_Scribbly.jpg

Enemy assassins. "Dog Son of Iveplan Die!"
Enemy soldiers. "No, kill them all!"

GBoy. "RUN! RUN like thr winds!"
FCoyote. " . . . . . . "
*Assassins chase the kids. Soldiers chase the Assassins. Soldiers and Assassins get in a fight.
Me be like
picture_12.png

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
And how have you been doing lately, @KoyukiMegumi ?
I don't know why I don't get notifications anymore. Not even when you tagged me :c.
I've been okay. Surviving, but life is like that. Thank you for asking c: I hope your side is way better than mine though!

Hmm...... I wonder. What kind of name should I call this new craft?
Idk why but it looks to me like a chunky kitty. xD Also I imagine a tabby there.
New home found.
Grass Boy's secret cave shelter #1.
View attachment 12361
GBoy. "No warrior. Place good for us."
FCoyote. ". O u O ."
FCoyote. "Are they our neighbors?"
View attachment 12362
GBoy. "...😅..!!!"
View attachment 12363
Enemy assassins. "Dog Son of Iveplan Die!"
Enemy soldiers. "No, kill them all!"

GBoy. "RUN! RUN like thr winds!"
FCoyote. " . . . . . . "
*Assassins chase the kids. Soldiers chase the Assassins. Soldiers and Assassins get in a fight.
Me be like View attachment 12364
cute xP it did make me smile and chuckle xD

LilTV1155

I don't know why I don't get notifications anymore. Not even when you tagged me :c.
I've been okay. Surviving, but life is like that. Thank you for asking c: I hope your side is way better than mine though!
Have you asked other people on the forum about it?
Also, I have to admit that I might not be doing fine though. Lately, some of my dreams are getting really questionable despite not watching any horror genre.
For example afte the chopstick snap, I got a dream the next day. It was a city with a big slum. Kinda like Oakland, but somewhere in Brazil(?) full of depressed people.

For some reason, Day of the Dead happened. They walked out of shadow. Living joined hands and walked away with them to alley, shadow, and everywhere happy.

But I (male) get approached by old, familiar friend, a dead woman in red black senorita dress.We talked. Mortal guy showed up and challenged me to a duel while talking in Spanish(?) with a finger snap.

The dead senorita grabbed him and they went dancing into shadow.

One thing i understand in this dream. If i walk into that shadow, then i can't retirn to the mortal world anymore.
When i woke up, i ended questioning my existence and my brother's existence in relation to that dream. Its not that depressing, but a bit shocking but more calm when i accepted the fact, or the theory.

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Have you asked other people on the forum about it?
I haven't. But I just go notifications. So I guess it's whenever it wants to alert me. xD
Also, I have to admit that I might not be doing fine though. Lately, some of my dreams are getting really questionable despite not watching any horror genre.
For example afte the chopstick snap, I got a dream the next day. It was a city with a big slum. Kinda like Oakland, but somewhere in Brazil(?) full of depressed people.
Brains can be worse than horror movies. It can be anything you read in your life, saw, or even thought about in passing. It's like the subconscious sticks to it and makes it something new. Our brains sometimes are the best movies we can experience.
When i woke up, i ended questioning my existence and my brother's existence in relation to that dream. Its not that depressing, but a bit shocking but more calm when i accepted the fact, or the theory.
It's okay to question things once something happens. c: It's a part of life.

For some reason, Day of the Dead happened. They walked out of shadow. Living joined hands and walked away with them to alley, shadow, and everywhere happy.

But I (male) get approached by old, familiar friend, a dead woman in red black senorita dress.We talked. Mortal guy showed up and challenged me to a duel while talking in Spanish(?) with a finger snap.

The dead senorita grabbed him and they went dancing into shadow.

One thing i understand in this dream. If i walk into that shadow, then i can't retirn to the mortal world anymore.
Do you speak Spanish xD? This dream sounds like a movie I would like to see. xP Most of my dreams I make into stories. :3 They are the reason I write.

LilTV1155

Brains can be worse than horror movies. It can be anything you read in your life, saw, or even thought about in passing. It's like the subconscious sticks to it and makes it something new. Our brains sometimes are the best movies we can experience.
True. It's also for this second reason, that I also named myself after a TV.

Do you speak Spanish xD? This dream sounds like a movie I would like to see. xP Most of my dreams I make into stories. :3 They are the reason I write.
I can speak a little Spanish and understand the written Spanish, but can't understand oral or verbal Spanish. But the Spanish I heard in the dream was between Latin, Brazilian Portugese, or Spanish and I'm still not sure.

Challenger called me a bastard in the dream. Idk whether to laugh at that cuz really, even as a Dream Guy, I got no interests in his dead senorita.

The only reason I get this slum city and Day of the Death in my dream. Is probably because I saw a movie trailer that spoke with Spanish and English translations.

Yeah. Dreams make good stories. But most of my "good ending" dreams are rarely memorable except for bad endings and open ending bizarre.
But for this Dream World: Day of the Dead Slum, I consider this dream as an OE negative because of the previous chopstick dream.
Screenshot_20220218-171524_BlackBoard.jpg

Secret Shelter #2
GBoy's hidden Tree Tarp.
GBoy. "We are here! Safe! No meanies!"
FCoyote. " . . . . "
*He got a bad feeling.
Screenshot_20220218-173019_BlackBoard.jpg

Screenshot_20220218-173418_BlackBoard.jpg

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
True. It's also for this second reason, that I also named myself after a TV.

I can speak a little Spanish and understand the written Spanish, but can't understand oral or verbal Spanish. But the Spanish I heard in the dream was between Latin, Brazilian Portugese, or Spanish and I'm still not sure.

Challenger called me a bastard in the dream. Idk whether to laugh at that cuz really, even as a Dream Guy, I got no interests in his dead senorita.
I am sorry, I can't help but laugh. xD

LilTV1155

I am sorry, I can't help but laugh. xD
Yeah. It was hilarious. The irony in real life? I am born a female.

But I was seriously wondering. Was he serious, in really trying to challenge my daredevil lucky brother (Still me, but as a Dream Guy)? Apparently dream worlds are very gender biased. >;-C.
Screenshot_20220218-175820_BlackBoard.jpg

Grass Boy here. "My Tarp Tent!!!!!"

Last edited: