Popular Genres?

What do you think is the most popular genre?

• Total voters

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
What would you say is the most popular genre?

Noel_Elitia

Saw this novel and the phenomenal growth rate in mere two days of first chapter release see it for yourself. though no complaints here. found the plot interesting in summary and description of characters - https://www.scribblehub.com/series/472562/yuri-life-in-another-world/

So, yeah as long as you know what can catch reader's attention in the start, shape it into something{the start} like that and then you can mold it into your own perfect story and no one would even know when they were into your novel.
i usually like all genres at its best mixed in one, at perfect points in chapters, not a hotchpotch of plots

AskRyuzaki

Btw, take notice that gender-bender is only popular if it's male to female.
I've read a lot of GB. At this point, I'm dying to know any good F->M. Like, I never see it on this site. Only found some CN novels that were like that on novelupdates.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
How the hell is Fantasy not on the list? Even other genres that are popular like GL inevitably get supported by the Fantasy tag. It's over-all the most popular, even if it's usually mixed up with another tag.

Edit: A quick search using series finder shows over 300 pages(25 stories each) of Fantasy, and a dismal 50 pages for gender or girls love. And no doubt there's a lot of overlap.

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
How the hell is Fantasy not on the list? Even other genres that are popular like GL inevitably get supported by the Fantasy tag. It's over-all the most popular, even if it's usually mixed up with another tag.

Edit: A quick search using series finder shows over 300 pages(25 stories each) of Fantasy, and a dismal 50 pages for gender or girls love. And no doubt there's a lot of overlap.
Just added it

Agentt

Thighs
If we are talking about a world level, erotica and horror take the lead.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
GL.

We just love two girls kissing passionately and using their tongue while simultaneously ignoring the fact that they are still in school.

Last edited: