Post your male character and I'll tell you what I think of him from my female reader's perspective

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Alright, round 2. Time for the asshole schoolmate/rival character this time.

Name: Reijy Ishida

Visuals: View attachment 7989 Often wears a signature biker jacket and is surrounded with a clique at school. Has no powers, weapons, or any connection to the supernatural world in the story (as of volume 3)

Description: Haughty, smug, and proud as one of the heirs to the city's largest group of tech and military companies. Looks down on the protagonist, whom he shares a history of former friendship with, for his relaxed lifestyle and "waste of time" interests and activities. Has a very strong emphasis on the "growing up and maturing" aspects of life like finance, making business connections, hustling, etc. Would do everything and go extreme lengths for his childhood friend (ponytail girl on my sig). Surprisingly well-mannered and very much a gentleman to everyone else not the protagonist.

I'm actually torn on him. On one hand, I feel that he needs more and stronger redeeming traits to balance the asshole in him besides his care for ponytail girl, but on the other hand, I never had him designed as a person meant to be liked. He's basically my avatar for those handsome and rich snobs/jocks in school who look down on the people they consider "nerds" (or equivalent terms), so yeah, he's never supposed to be liked haha.
surrounded with a clique at school . . . yeah, I'm never going to get anywhere near this guy. In high school, I was the weirdo who walked around with a tissue box on her ear telling people she was trying to look like a refrigerator. In university, I'd make a point of sitting and chatting with someone who was sitting alone in the dining hall at least once per day.

EternalSunset0

Aaaah so he's trying to look sporty! Not into the preppy look like the other rich boys I see! :blob_okay:

Most arrogant rich boys here be wearing BOY London oversized hoodies and/or joggers in my university

So yeah, your dude does know what it means to be a rich schoolboy :blob_melt:

Edit: this is more my look for military :blob_melt: I got thinner clothes though
Another possible outfit reference that I had is Kyoya Hibari. Going for something akin to that look, just didn't know the right words.

Thanks for the help. Learned something new today.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Another possible outfit reference that I had is Kyoya Hibari. Going for something akin to that look, just didn't know the right words.

Thanks for the help. Learned something new today.
Aaaah! Someone remembers Hibari!!! :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: I loved that bitey little guy to death! LOVED HIM SO MUCHU ♥️♥️♥️♥️

What Hibari is wearing during his school uniform time is a gakuran! He just drapes the jacket over his shirt. I have no idea how he moves around and fights with it not flying off his body, but hey, anime physics! :blob_happy: It's very schoolboy-esque, perfect for disciplinarian guys like Hibari.

It also helps that he's kinda somewhat nice only to Haneuma Dino, a blondie just like your blonde girl~ ♥️:blob_aww: The arrogant types sure love blonds, don't they?

No problem~ :blob_melt: Always glad to be of help~

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias
Ooohh, I'll give it a shot and test to see whether my characters are actually likeable.

Name: Kuro Sylphias (The Main MC)

Visual: His hair color is originally silver, but true to his name and circumstances, he had to dye his hair black since the color silver means evil in their world. He's fairly short for his age (5'2") and he's healthily fit, even slightly possessing abs. He usually wears simple outfits, since in his past life he was an introvert, so his clothes aren't really good-looking at all, especially since he possesses the normal look, neither handsome or hot nor is he ugly.

Description: He's... Shameless at times. He WILL rant when he wants to rant, when he's bored, he WILL show it, when he's sleepy, he WILL show it. He's also lazy most of the time, being an introverted guy, he always sat in front of his pc in his past life. In his current life, he likes to explore the green world, free from all the worrying things of current modern world. Shameless, lazy, immature, he's also jerkish at times, but when he finds out that his loved ones are in trouble, he will never hesitate to give his own life to save them. He won't involve others in saving them, claiming that his life will be the only thing worth theirs. He's kind too, being kind to children and taking care of them when the kids want him to do so themselves.

Name: Gran Mercse(Mercy)

Visual: His hair color, true to his abilities and race (Gale Dragonkin), is light green. He's a bit thinner than Kuro, and is a bit taller than him (5'4"). He usually wears clothing that mostly covers his body, due to the fact that his weapons surround his body and are released when he chooses to do so.

Description: In the current early years, he's a chuunibyou, being known to act cool several times. Well, his ability let's him release all his weapons, which are guns made by Kuro, and shoot them all around him while controlling all the bullets. Though he acts cool, he's very weak to compliments. He's also very kind, a lot sweeter than Kuro in general and is a bit aggressive when it comes to girls. Upon growing older, he becomes more serious and level-headed while keeping his "cool guy" persona. Due to mysterious reasons though, he's obsessive when it comes to protecting Kuro.

Name: Kenny Rockbourne

Visual: He has brown hair due to his race (Earth Dragonkin). He's a lot bulkier than Kuro, and is very big at his age (5'9.5"). Because of this, he wears adults' clothes. His weapons are just his fists, which dons gauntlets.

Description: He's that one wholesome guy in the group, and unlike the others, is the most mature in the group. His patience is also commendable, being able to take insults like it was an everyday snack and laughing at it. He's like Braum from league of legends basically, big and wholesome. He's that one guy who will listen to all your problems and will help you out to solve them. Just like Gran, he's also obsessive when it comes to protecting Kuro.

So uhh, what do you think?

LinXueLian

Always Handsome

Visual: He has brown hair due to his race (Earth Dragonkin). He's a lot bulkier than Kuro, and is very big at his age (5'9.5"). Because of this, he wears adults' clothes. His weapons are just his fists, which dons gauntlets.

Description: He's that one wholesome guy in the group, and unlike the others, is the most mature in the group. His patience is also commendable, being able to take insults like it was an everyday snack and laughing at it. He's like Braum from league of legends basically, big and wholesome. He's that one guy who will listen to all your problems and will help you out to solve them. Just like Gran, he's also obsessive when it comes to protecting Kuro.

Lol so many so I just picked the last one cuz it's the shortest :blob_happy: :blob_happy: :blob_happy:

Visually, big guys with gauntlets I think are pretty great. It's usually that or something that shows muscles, yes :blob_drool:

I'm actually fond of the wholesome, kind guy types so this ticks many boxes! It's always nice to have one of those around in a group, the nice, patient giants :blob_melt:

EternalSunset0

Aaaah! Someone remembers Hibari!!! :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: I loved that bitey little guy to death! LOVED HIM SO MUCHU ♥️♥️♥️♥️

What Hibari is wearing during his school uniform time is a gakuran! He just drapes the jacket over his shirt. I have no idea how he moves around and fights with it not flying off his body, but hey, anime physics! :blob_happy: It's very schoolboy-esque, perfect for disciplinarian guys like Hibari.

It also helps that he's kinda somewhat nice only to Haneuma Dino, a blondie just like your blonde girl~ ♥️:blob_aww: The arrogant types sure love blonds, don't they?

No problem~ :blob_melt: Always glad to be of help~
106152878_684691769044913_6671875894173221174_n.jpg

This is the design my friend sketched for me. So yeah, it really doesn't look like a biker jacket. He typically wears that thing unbuttoned too.

K5Rakitan

Ooohh, I'll give it a shot and test to see whether my characters are actually likeable.

Name: Kuro Sylphias (The Main MC)

Visual: His hair color is originally silver, but true to his name and circumstances, he had to dye his hair black since the color silver means evil in their world. He's fairly short for his age (5'2") and he's healthily fit, even slightly possessing abs. He usually wears simple outfits, since in his past life he was an introvert, so his clothes aren't really good-looking at all, especially since he possesses the normal look, neither handsome or hot nor is he ugly.

Description: He's... Shameless at times. He WILL rant when he wants to rant, when he's bored, he WILL show it, when he's sleepy, he WILL show it. He's also lazy most of the time, being an introverted guy, he always sat in front of his pc in his past life. In his current life, he likes to explore the green world, free from all the worrying things of current modern world. Shameless, lazy, immature, he's also jerkish at times, but when he finds out that his loved ones are in trouble, he will never hesitate to give his own life to save them. He won't involve others in saving them, claiming that his life will be the only thing worth theirs. He's kind too, being kind to children and taking care of them when the kids want him to do so themselves.

Name: Gran Mercse(Mercy)

Visual: His hair color, true to his abilities and race (Gale Dragonkin), is light green. He's a bit thinner than Kuro, and is a bit taller than him (5'4"). He usually wears clothing that mostly covers his body, due to the fact that his weapons surround his body and are released when he chooses to do so.

Description: In the current early years, he's a chuunibyou, being known to act cool several times. Well, his ability let's him release all his weapons, which are guns made by Kuro, and shoot them all around him while controlling all the bullets. Though he acts cool, he's very weak to compliments. He's also very kind, a lot sweeter than Kuro in general and is a bit aggressive when it comes to girls. Upon growing older, he becomes more serious and level-headed while keeping his "cool guy" persona. Due to mysterious reasons though, he's obsessive when it comes to protecting Kuro.

Kuro Sylphias - Except for him being short, he sounds a lot like my husband! I'd marry him.

Gran Mercse - Sounds delicious! I can't compare him to anyone I've dated, but he seems like he would be a good addition to my harem.

Kenny Rockbourne - This guy reminds me of my dead boyfriend from 2015. Yes.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Kuro Sylphias - Except for him being short, he sounds a lot like my husband!
Aaaah I can't be the only girl here who doesn't mind short guys?? :blob_happy: I've dated a guy shorter than me! I don't wear heels when going out with him though..... which is also fine, because I have an ankle injury that never quite recovered... :sweating_profusely:

K5Rakitan

Aaaah I can't be the only girl here who doesn't mind short guys?? :blob_happy: I've dated a guy shorter than me! I don't wear heels when going out with him though..... which is also fine, because I have an ankle injury that never quite recovered... :sweating_profusely:
I'm very tall, so I've dated lots of guys who are shorter than me. One of my current boyfriends is shorter than me 😇

Akivien

Okay please be nice:

Barbaric, reckless yet wise and patient, 181cm, lean (not skinny) build , black hair reaching mid-back length, dark skin with golden strips (look for medecine seller from mononoke), a sharp face w pale golden eyes.

Arrogant with no respect for none, only for those he deem worthy. But who will earn his respect apart from himself? Proclaims himself as the sun's incarnation (as his burning ambition) , with the goal of conquering all land that is knowen to man, yet also learning of all knowledge there is to learn.

He also uses a spear made of white gold.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Okay please be nice:

Barbaric, reckless yet wise and patient, 181cm, lean (not skinny) build , black hair reaching mid-back length, dark skin with golden strips (look for medecine seller from mononoke), a sharp face w pale golden eyes.

Arrogant with no respect for none, only for those he deem worthy. But who will earn his respect apart from himself? Proclaims himself as the sun's incarnation (as his burning ambition) , with the goal of conquering all land that is knowen to man, yet also learning of all knowledge there is to learn.

He's actually quite interesting! The thing about conquering lands and such is that it does require knowledge and experience to do so successfully too. I love a bit of wild in a man, so this is great!

Sairren

Might as well throw my hat into the ring.

Name: Hei Zhao
Visuals:

Description:
Best described as a golden apple rotten at the core, Hei uses his a silver tongue to charm and bewilder while wielding magic and blade to sever and destroy. Having lived as a hated existence for over 400 years now, he's done just about everything he's wanted to. Whether it was ruining a Hero's big moment to "save the princess", or slaying the big bad evil guy mid-monologue, he's done it all for his own entertainment. Even when the gods themselves blessed him with the most stereotypical set-up of orphan to Hero, he turned away from it in pursuit of his own desires. Striking a deal with a soul devouring sword just to give a middle finger to fate itself and become one of the most despised existences in his world for fun.

K5Rakitan

Okay please be nice:

You had me until the white gold part. Gold is a soft metal, so unless it is for channeling magic or something, it's not a very effective weapon. Now if he used tungsten carbide, I would be impressed.
Might as well throw my hat into the ring.

Name: Hei Zhao
Visuals:

Description:
Best described as a golden apple rotten at the core, Hei uses his a silver tongue to charm and bewilder while wielding magic and blade to sever and destroy. Having lived as a hated existence for over 400 years now, he's done just about everything he's wanted to. Whether it was ruining a Hero's big moment to "save the princess", or slaying the big bad evil guy mid-monologue, he's done it all for his own entertainment. Even when the gods themselves blessed him with the most stereotypical set-up of orphan to Hero, he turned away from it in pursuit of his own desires. Striking a deal with a soul devouring sword just to give a middle finger to fate itself and become one of the most despised existences in his world for fun.
Sounds like my ex. He may seduce me for a while, things will end badly, and hopefully I'll move on with my life, assuming he doesn't tie me up and torture me for fun.

Last edited:

Akivien

You had me until the white gold part. Gold is a soft metal, so unless it is for channeling magic or something, it's not a very effective weapon. Now if he used tungsten carbide, I would be impressed
Ah I also thought of that but i meant a whiteish gold as the color of the spear so we can just paint it

Well anyway I'm not sure of using him as MC because he has such a strong energy i feel like i wont be able to keep up with him

K5Rakitan

Ah I also thought of that but i meant a whiteish gold as the color of the spear so we can just paint it

Well anyway I'm not sure of using him as MC because he has such a strong energy i feel like i wont be able to keep up with him
Don't let him scare you. Sit down and prove to him that you are smart enough to tell his story.

Akivien

Don't let him scare you. Sit down and prove to him that you are smart enough to tell his story.
Thankyou, however i thought of something, how about i add a philosophe that is as calm as the sea, that way if i ever don't have the energy for one i will switch to the other lol

Sairren

Sounds like my ex. He may seduce me for a while, things will end badly, and hopefully I'll move on with my life, assuming he doesn't tie me up and torture me for fun.
Yep, that's pretty much how things will go.

K5Rakitan

Thankyou, however i thought of something, how about i add a philosophe that is as calm as the sea, that way if i ever don't have the energy for one i will switch to the other lol
As long as it makes sense to you, go for it!