Profile Picture

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
once I pick a pfp I usually don’t change it for several years. I find people can recognize me better by my pfp rather than my name. So I’ll do edits of my pfp to change it slightly as a joke if I want some variety. But I chose the original because I believe faces make the best small pfp because they are easy to identify and relate to, and I like Weezer.

Last edited:

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
I should get an award based on how many times I've switched my profile pic ever since I got here

EternalSunset0

It's one of the few "portrait" pics I have, and I think it's kinda unique since I don't think as many people know Bang Dream, especially the newest band in the series.

BigHoodieBoy

Found this picture on the Internet some time ago and a friend on discord recolored it, and that is the story of my profile picture(plus it has a hoodie and is a boy, two parts of my name)

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
I just stick with a theme and use related pics that look nice, until I run out.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Whatever looks nice and whatever I'm feeling at the moment. I never bothered to change my Scribble PFP much, this one is only my second, but I'll change my Discord PFP probably a few times a month. Sometimes it's anime girls, sometimes it's just some cool design.

longer

Balls
Me find cute 2d girl. Make it pfp until I feel like another cute 2d girl better represents me.