Sanity check!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
When you finally get home from a long trip and the first thing you do is play your favorite video game because you can put off all your responsibilities until tomorrow, you feel horny and decide that masturbating is your number one to-do list item.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
When you finally get home from a long trip and the first thing you do is play your favorite video game because you can put off all your responsibilities until tomorrow, you feel horny and decide that masturbating is your number one to-do list item.
True...
I consume testicles
Why george? Why K5? Why do this to me? Horny bonks for both of you. You might make me less sane than I already am!

TheMonotonePuppet

When you realize that you are too stressed out because your arm muscles, cheeks, and eyes are twitching uncontrollably.

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats makes me crazy.

TheMonotonePuppet

I regularly enjoy conversations with my paralysis demon
True!
What was the most riveting conversation, or on flipside, most emotionally painful, conversation you've had with them?

GlassRose

Kaleidoscope of Harmonious Contradiction
Booyah! Me for the win!

And dangit! I thought about you being a system, but I chickened and out, and put it as false. Starsdamnit! Anyway, makes me think of the MelasD story with the OP slime Violet. Have you read that?
I don't recognize it. I have read a decent amount of Salvos and some Amelia by Melas though

GlassRose

Kaleidoscope of Harmonious Contradiction
When you realize that you are too stressed out because your arm muscles, cheeks, and eyes are twitching uncontrollably.
That's hard cause you're a puppet, but I'm gonna say true cause meat suit puppetting a skeleton

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
When you

try to be nice because it’s the right thing to do, but then feel like you’re doing it all for attention, which you aren’t getting, but then you remember that it’s ok to want human affection, but then remember that narcissists rarely feel in the wrong, so you google symptoms of mental health disorders, only for you to remember how your bosses’ boss called you neurotic just like themself, as a compliment, so you google what neuroticism is, and it comes up as “a mental condition that is not caused by organic disease, involving symptoms of stress (depression, anxiety, obsessive behaviour, hypochondria) but not a radical loss of touch with reality,” but then stop and wonder if you’re just nerve-wracked because you’re in a nerve-wracking environment

... well, you end feeling a little crazy!