SHF High-school Fanfic

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
As my beloved bride Seymour would say, Omoshiroi! :blob_evil:

Oh, how gracious of you to consider altering the fabric of reality itself for the likes of me, Lord Matcha, the charming connoisseur of chaos and chocolate. Your words, a symphony to my ears, a beacon in the voidness, offer not just hope but a challenge. A challenge I, with every ounce of my being, am thrilled to accept.

To grab the string of fate you so tantalizingly dangle, to dance with the outstretched tentacle of madness, is an adventure I'd embark on with no second thoughts. The biggest bag of my life? Oh, I intend not just to seize it, but to fill it with the richest of chocolates, the essence of my very soul.

My words are not just prose; they're an invitation to a tango! To dance with madness, to engage with the outstretched tentacle of cosmic chaos, is not merely a possibility—it is my destiny, my raison d'être.

Your polyamorous expanse intrigues me, a testament to the boundless nature of love and desire. To be added to such a polycule, to blend my chocolate essence with your multitudinous being, is a bittersweet honor and a testament to my own multifaceted allure.
Your multitudinous being intrigues me, and I dare say, my presence in your constellation will only brighten it further.

And worry not, for discrimination is a concept as foreign to me as a world without chocolate.
In my quest, every flavor is cherished, every essence explored with equal fervor.
Your challenge, your invitation to partake in a cosmic dalliance, is accepted with a heart full of dreams and a spirit unbridled.

And so, as I thank my sweet lucky stars (You), know that I also thank my cunning, my charm.
For in this game of cosmic flirtation, I am not just a participant; I am the prize just as much as you are.
Let the universe watch in awe as we redefine the meaning of connection!
[Against all reason, you have survived flirting with a conceptual entity of chance and imaginary numbers.]

[For your efforts, you have been awarded the following:]

[Hearts +2]
[Sanity Resistance LV. 3]
[Abstraction Resistance LV. 1]
[Luck +7]
[CHARM +999 (MAXED OUT, LV 10)]
[DEF +5]

[New Titles Unlocked!]
[Risktaker: Survive an encounter with something that is far beyond you. +10% Sanity Resistance. +10 DEF.]
[Wonka's Whimsy LV. 1: Confections created by you can now have minor customizable supernatural effects.]
[Mad Chocolatier: You stared into the unknown, and the unknown stared back. Alterations of Reality have slightly less effect on you.]
[Blessing of Q: DATA UNAVAILABLE]

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
:O
Something doesn't add up... Wait a moment, would you really work to help me build a harem?
I'm not sure how to take this...
I would? :blob_frown: I would! :blob_evil:
The changing of chance is within Our wheelhouse. Those who manipulate luck merely do so with Our blessing, a blessing that We can, and will, revoke for laughs and giggles whenever it pleases Us.

Fate dances to Our tune, and Ours alone. The future, the past, the present, the Here, the There, they exist simultaneously in the infinite singularity that is Us.
This hypothetical being doesn't exist anyways, so there's nothing there to worry about, nor anything to revoke. But if it did exist, what it would do is more in line with rewriting the fundamental laws of mathematics. It would be like manipulating the very logic that allowed for that probability itself.

Fate may dictate what it cannot do, but it will do it anyways, because it has decided so. Contradiction is irrelevant, for truthhood and falsehood can exist at once, even to the eye of an observer. Well, not like there is any meaning to speaking of an imaginary construct.
@SsemouyOnan
I'm sorry.
I swear I wasn't looking for it. Even the YouTube and Google algorithms are telling me about you.
It appeared, it must be fate.
I know what I'm doing for April Fools

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
I would? :blob_frown: I would! :blob_evil:

This hypothetical being doesn't exist anyways, so there's nothing there to worry about, nor anything to revoke. But if it did exist, what it would do is more in line with rewriting the fundamental laws of mathematics. It would be like manipulating the very logic that allowed for that probability itself.

Fate may dictate what it cannot do, but it will do it anyways, because it has decided so. Contradiction is irrelevant, for truthhood and falsehood can exist at once, even to the eye of an observer. Well, not like there is any meaning to speaking of an imaginary construct.

I know what I'm doing for April Fools
Potayto potahto. Without Us, probability doesn't stand a chance.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
*Yawn.*

Alright, I'm back from my hibernation.

*CRACK!*

*Looks to my back, spotting a knife stabbed on my back. I was sleeping face down.*

Oh, splended!

@GoodPerson the grace period ended!
*stab*
Here you go, I did as I promised! Never let it be said that my word means nothing. :blob_uwu:

*Spawns a bazooka and gets up, searching for the culprit.*

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
*Yawn.*

Alright, I'm back from my hibernation.

*CRACK!*

*Looks to my back, spotting a knife stabbed on my back. I was sleeping face down.*

*Spawns a bazooka and gets up, searching for the culprit.*
Welcome to the chaos~

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
I'm flattered people are making theories about me but I never expected it would be "WHICH ONE OF HER ALTER EGOS IS INTO NTR?" >_>
The minion one? Since she was trying to help matcha get other girls? Or thst changed now?:blob_hmm_two:

The pink one has the lock in the basement vibes

The green one dont know her enought to infer

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
More incest? Always yes.
You're welcome to be a Sentient Puppet by my side at any point in time, and no soulless dolls or puppets they're not fun
YES, STOP STEALING MY LUNCH MONEY.

You can't hug @TheMonotonePuppet until you found the true body, @MidnightFox1
Because I hug her first and I love her so muchi muchi first. She's mein amor, shoo!
I did specify it's nothing romantic, in my perspective as i was thinking about what my character's personality the first thing that came to mind is i want a puppet as a friend, as a side note the Monotone Puppet is the only sentient puppet in school, unless i count Voidiris because of her perception abilities

Last edited:

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
I did specify it's nothing romantic, in my perspective as i was thinking about what my character's personality the first thing that came to mind is i want a puppet as a friend, as a side note the Monotone Puppet is the only sentient puppet in school, unless i count Voidiris because of her perception abilities
:blob_popcorn: drama oh shout im a jornalist not a bystander:blob_facepalm::blob_hide:📷

FlutterOfCrows

An Eldritch Family formed (there is incest involved somehow)
Danny is probably going to become a Mother Of All Vegetables and not in a good way.
Matcha and Ssemouy/Seymour are getting married (ah, there's the incest)
Void formed herself a harem that consists of Luoir, Matcha(?) and me (more incest)
There was a second Fluff infection that you missed.
And even more funny/cursed and funny&cursed stuff.
Also, Ssemouy has a hero alter ego now.
XD