• Medium is Premium

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Bigger is Better

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
You know you can just cook it well done? It's better that way.
Well-done steak is too chewy and dry. If you prefer well-done red meat, go all middle east and mince it with herbs, spices, tallow, and vegetables until it turns into an almost paste-like form which then you can cook it to well done without losing all that juice and taste.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Bigger is always better.
Until they're old and saggy. Medium is premium but proportional to the body is best. Plus, if they're too big then they have back problems and you'll spend more time giving back massages than giving front massages, if you know what I mean.

Jet

To be honest, breasts = fat, hence they are useless, they just diminish the quality of life. That's why the world's top female athletes are generally as flat as it gets. Even without steroids, they simply train too much, so they don't have excess fat. And when it comes to the body, isn't it best to have a functional one? Even if it wasn't designed to be functional.

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
For steak, size doesn't matter so long as it is properly seasoned and ia medium rare.
Breast however, my opinion may upset people. Flat is nice but if I can't grip them, and play with them no thanks.
If they are too big they get in the way and make her hurt, and while I love giving back rubs, I hate having the woman I'm with in any sort of pain.
A good rule of thumb is no bigger than your palms in diameter, with nipples in the center of palm and thumbs able to meet on her chest.
According to my friend who is a girl:
Too small a pecker is unsatisfying, too big is painful, and 3-6 inches is perfect and is what most women actually want... even if they don't know it themselves.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I realize now that this is about steak. I am a dumbass and prefer medium sized and medium rare still.