// |
||| |
||| |
\\ |
\\ |
\\ |
\\ |
\\|
Edit: Why can’t I have art? It should look like this: 🏹. or more accurately this: (|.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
the more i grow up, the more understanding i become of twilight

i mean, think about it from this perspective

you're a no good, weak high school boy. suddenly, a hot vampire girl comes to school, who fights between her love for you and her insatiable thirst to devour your blood. she protects you from a hot eastern european vampire chick, who's there solely to keep you as her blood tank. she will keep you nice and fed and treat you well, as you're her food source after all. then a third wheel comes in; a native american tomboy vampire who sees potential in you as her mate to bring great change to the established thousand year vampire aristocracy, and also fancies you.

if twilight was a little bit more well written, it could've just been another wish fulfillment fic for teen chicks. but it had the latter, not the former.

i've read through it, it's boring as fuck. the content doesn't carry through the prose that's just as competent as it's interesting.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
the more i grow up, the more understanding i become of twilight

i mean, think about it from this perspective

you're a no good, weak high school boy. suddenly, a hot vampire girl comes to school, who fights between her love for you and her insatiable thirst to devour your blood. she protects you from a hot eastern european vampire chick, who's there solely to keep you as her blood tank. she will keep you nice and fed and treat you well, as you're her food source after all. then a third wheel comes in; a native american tomboy vampire who sees potential in you as her mate to bring great change to the established thousand year vampire aristocracy, and also fancies you.

if twilight was a little bit more well written, it could've just been another wish fulfillment fic for teen chicks. but it had the latter, not the former.

i've read through it, it's boring as fuck. the content doesn't carry through the prose that's just as competent as it's interesting.
I have to agree. I thought the hype was for some thrilling action fantasy romance, but it's just...disgusting boring romance
Honestly, I just wish that the vampires didn't sparkle. Have them burn, FFS.
this has become such a running gag
Look, look, I sparkle in the sun!
I'm a vampire!

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I have to agree. I thought the hype was for some thrilling action fantasy romance, but it's just...disgusting boring romance
You wouldn't have said the same if it was a romance between the guy vampire and the guy werewolf.

I SEE YOU.