The Last to Comment Wins

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Dogs are amazing. They just like food, smell ass, and fuck squirrels.

I want to be a dog.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Like your fat ass would ever move more than five feet away from the food bowl to get a squirrel.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Don't hate me just because I'm better than every single moment of you.
I hate you because you can't fucking stick around and deal with your problems like a man. Run away into the future and past, buy yourself extra time to figure shit out, because you can't handle getting it wrong. Just fail like the rest of, perfectionist.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
I hate you because you can't fucking stick around and deal with your problems like a man. Run away into the future and past, buy yourself extra time to figure shit out, because you can't handle getting it wrong. Just fail like the rest of, perfectionist.
I'm not... I'm not a perfectionist because I want to be perfect. I'm just scared of failure.

I'm scared of it all, really. I guess I never really grew up. I'm still just a kid hiding under my blankets.

Scared to talk to people, scared of the hate. I don't know how to deal with your disappointment. I can't handle the thought of it.

I'm scared of being a man. I'm scared of responsibility, and taking control of my life. I'm scared of facing my problems, and looking them in the eye.

I don't strive for perfection, I run for failure.

Anyways, I'm heading to Victorian England. Please don't follow me and have us go on a zany adventure as we begrudgingly work together to escape execution.

BenJepheneT

Man as a manga reader I didn't think much of it but anime watchers are REALLY GOING FUCKING HARD on Gabi after the episode dropped

BenJepheneT

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'll assume it's just weeb shit.
Attack on Titan. It's not overrated but going into the manga with all the hype surrounding it really disappointed me on a degree. But then again, when has hype ever been achieved?

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
So squirrels,

ZynGrand

Hey, fancy seeing me here.
No, actually. You are the complete opposite of fancy.

By posting this comment of yours, you've brought down the land value of this thread by 63,900 Scribbucks. In fact, you've single-handedly stopped all gentrification processes of the entire Community Games section.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
What is going on here?

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
No, actually. You are the complete opposite of fancy.

By posting this comment of yours, you've brought down the land value of this thread by 63,900 Scribbucks
Hey, when SHF gets it's own currency, it's definitely gonna be called "scribbles" than scribbucks.

ZynGrand

Hey, when SHF gets it's own currency, it's definitely gonna be called "scribbles" than scribbucks.
I'm going to pay you 1,000 Scribbucks to never show your face here again, cretin.