There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Macha

Not a Klutz
We have limited time and I don't want to waste any of mine playing merry-go-round with you.
I thought we have an entire day? I'm suck at explaining. I'm sorry if my non-answer offended you.

Agentt

Thighs
Also, i just noticed that the timer is faulty. I am sorry for that, I was quite sure it said the correct time last time I checked. But now it says 23 hours left for some reason. It seems like i messed up the time zones

Anyways, i have updated it now, it should say 17 hours.

Use this list from now on

Vote List Day 1

Amok: Leficios
PeacefulMyst : Greyblob
greyblob : Hasty
IdiotInPajamas
Hasty : Leficios
Maze_Runner
Macha
Wysillesthal
Leficios
iampsyx: Macha

Number of votes

Hasty: 1
Leficios: 2
Greyblob : 1
Macha: 1

Majority is reached at 6
Timer

iampsyx

I thought we have an entire day? I'm suck at explaining. I'm sorry if my non-answer offended you.
I prefer to play games where the Day phase is 48 hours, so 24 hours feels limited to me. And I'm aware that this might just be your personality and has nothing to do with whether you're a classmate/lover/yandere; certain playstyles just rub me the wrong way, I guess.

For now I have yet to see anything from you that suggests you're a classmate, so I won't remove or switch my vote.

Agentt

Thighs
@Agentt here here bellboy, remove my vote entirely
...I am the god of this world. And remember there is a rule about not even trying to be based.

Vote List Day 1

Amok: Leficios
PeacefulMyst : Greyblob
greyblob :
IdiotInPajamas
Hasty : Leficios
Maze_Runner
Macha
Wysillesthal
Leficios
iampsyx: Macha

Number of votes

Leficios: 2
Greyblob : 1
Macha: 1

Majority is reached at 6
Timer

Agentt

Thighs
Do we keep going after reaching the 6th vote, or end the day?
As soon as anyone gets 6 votes, he is killed immediately and that ends the day immediately. Otherwise, whoever has most votes after timer goes down is killed.

Macha

Not a Klutz
And people tells me I have no personality irl orz.

iampsyx

You can just vote for someone who doesn't have a single vote. Since the others with major votes will be the ones to get voted out. (Or you can choose the ones that haven't spoken once the entire time. Since they will die anyways for not participating)
Why would you suggest that macha vote for someone who doesn't have a single vote or someone from the players that haven't spoken yet?

Hasty

All I want to know is if you played a mafia game with AliceShiki before (that is, where you got the Alice-sense™ and her teachings).

It's okay if you don't want to disclose your NUF username or any previous mafia history, but couldn't you just say so and explain properly instead of being all elusive? We have limited time and I don't want to waste any of mine playing merry-go-round with you.
1654070483770.png