There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Agentt

Thighs
*tries to skim the opening post* *doesn't see Agentt saying anything about the policy for not voting anyone* *finds the No Lynch rule after searching Agentt's posts*

@Agentt could you please format the opening post so we can see all the rules there (and use a bullet ordered list for easy reading)? I don't really want to search all your posts in this thread and the sign-up thread every single time to see if I missed something. :blob_cringe::blob_no:
>.>
I fprgot since i did it on the occ thread...

Just did it, did i miss anything else?

Macha

Not a Klutz
Please don't write everything in a single long paragraph. I have a crippling fear of block of texts :blob_no:

hmm yes it's all coming together

images (9).jpeg

Agentt

Thighs
Please don't write everything in a single long paragraph. I have a crippling fear of block of texts :blob_no:
True that actually! Phyx and hasty have a nasty habit of writing 200 words essay

Macha

Not a Klutz
It's not like my Nuffian identity is a closely guarded secret or anything.

Agentt

Thighs
Vote List Day 1

Amok
PeacefulMyst : Greyblob
greyblob : Hasty
IdiotInPajamas
Hasty : Leficios
Maze_Runner
Macha
Wysillesthal
Leficios
iampsyx: Macha

Number of votes

Hasty: 1
Leficios: 1
Greyblob : 1
Macha: 1

Majority is reached at 6
Timer

Amok

grblbrbl
ok quick feel dont have coffee yet so this list apt to change via application of logic

in order of sussy:

leficicios:
i can let 'chat' slide, point of interest: lack of investigative vigor). wants to abstain? why?

greyblob: first votes and changed votes ok, not substantive evidence as such. same comment as with leficisios: havent seen 'em investigating. Also, their vote on Hasty counters my read

Macha: mostly feel and a few posts, they want me to vote for latecomers yet has yet to vote themselves. they joke more than analyze, but then again maybe they ain't serious

PeaceFullMyst: 100% subject to change

seems nice:

Hasty:
Ok their posts are logical but iampsyx claims this is their nature, anyway, i get a good feeling from Hasty, and while iampsyx's own post was very in-depth and seemed legit town, i still don't get the vibe i want to get. but they're almost here i'd say, we'll see..

Amok

grblbrbl
Vote List Day 1

Amok: Leficios
IdiotInPajamas
Maze_Runner
Macha
Wysillesthal
Leficios

Number of votes

Leficios: 2

Majority is reached at 6

Agentt

Thighs
Vote List Day 1

Amok: Leficios
IdiotInPajamas
Maze_Runner
Macha
Wysillesthal
Leficios

Number of votes

Leficios: 2

Majority is reached at 6
Add the timer too!

iampsyx

I can't answer your question because I forgot the answer lol.
All I want to know is if you played a mafia game with AliceShiki before (that is, where you got the Alice-sense™ and her teachings).

It's okay if you don't want to disclose your NUF username or any previous mafia history, but couldn't you just say so and explain properly instead of being all elusive? We have limited time and I don't want to waste any of mine playing merry-go-round with you.