There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Hasty

I'm not reading those posts. They're too long.
Not every post is long though? i think only mine with the quotes are.

If you do not read the thread, it will not help you solve this game and that is an anti - town mindset.
so if you have time, pls read the thread and do tell me your opinions

iampsyx

I do think Leficios as Lovers too and PeacefulMyst being the partner. I had this suspicion when they tried to vote greyblob seemingly for my reason and "unfair vote" but this assumption leaned more toward Lefi while Myst is a random variable within the flow. This also implies that they're indeed Lovers and Lefi being confused was just an act.

From the previous thread, Lefi wasn't that confident with his performance (implying he's still very new to the game) while PeacefulMyst said nothing, and that could be Myst's suggestion on the acting part. Otherwise, Lefi may vote me too instead of being suspicious of greyblob but in the end, whoever dies will still benefit him as both a Lovers or Yandere.

I was thinking that Agentt gave the roles of Teacher, Lovers, and Yandere to the people he thought were new to the game, so that's where the "chance" came from, giving them a chance because he didn't want you or Hasty take the roles. The chosen people aren't included in my reasoning though.

As for the question itself, I tried making it looks personal but it's fruitless.
Do you know/are friends with anyone from the player list before the game?

iampsyx

*Alice-sense™ is tingling*
What will Alice do? According to her teachings, everyone is not town until proven otherwise.
Have you played with Ah Li before? (If yes, could you link me the game?)

Macha

Not a Klutz
Have you played with Ah Li before? (If yes, could you link me the game?)

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
- why do you think lifi and macha can be lovers?
Lefi because, well
@iampsyx made some good points

And I added macha because someone else before said that macha could be lover. Ofc that list was only my suspicions.
- you said before that you will wait till you get more evidence before voting grey. why is this post of grey sus to you?
My entire suspicion for Greyblob was that he is trying to reduce the numbers of town by voting out others and hiding it by 'Jokes' He also voted wysil before and right after lefi asked wysil to vote greyblob, he himself said "almost like you know we're both town." Meaning he believed wysil was most likely town, but still chose to vote him. Apart from that, I listened to my gut feeling and voted him. Since at the end of the day, we have to vote someone or Agentt will strike us with lightning.

Hasty

@Hasty Who are you willing and not willing to vote/eliminate today?

I dont want to eliminate
iampsyx
Wysillesthal
PeacefulMyst

Can eliminate
greyblob
Macha
Leficios

Hasnt posted so idk
Amok
IdiotInPajamas
Maze_Runner

Hasty

Lefi because, well

And I added macha because someone else before said that macha could be lover. Ofc that list was only my suspicions.

My entire suspicion for Greyblob was that he is trying to reduce the numbers of town by voting out others and hiding it by 'Jokes' He also voted wysil before and right after lefi asked wysil to vote greyblob, he himself said "almost like you know we're both town." Meaning he believed wysil was most likely town, but still chose to vote him. Apart from that, I listened to my gut feeling and voted him. Since at the end of the day, we have to vote someone or Agentt will strike us with lightning.
Makes sense :blob_cookie:

Wysillesthal

- does this mean you think grey could be town?
I didnt quite get the last para.
Yeah grey could be town but still doesn't make him an innocent here though.

Do you know/are friends with anyone from the player list before the game?
I'm actually have been around since early May, and only my account that looks older. Similar to you I guess, but you all strangers to me.

Agentt

Thighs
If shove comes to push and there are multiple people unable to vote, i might remove the rule of no voting leads to insta kill. I might make it only half kill where if you are absent for 2 consecutive votings, you get killed? But let's keep that for when that happens. Which hopefully doesn't