There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Hasty

It's weekdays, people have lives outside this game.

That's what she wants you to think. Psyx is the most experienced person in this game she can be anything. I hope she is on our side.

Probably the only one I trusted the most out of all people on the list since D1. Something about him feels genuine.

I'm only acting better because psyx can't stomach nonsenses lol. That shouldn't stop you from suspecting me for my anti-townies attitude from D1.

No idea about this one, I'm as confused as you. His motivation is beyond mortal's understanding.

What are the odds of both inactives being Yandere? The probabilities are there, but I have a feeling it's a trap.
Macha.....change your name to eris :blob_blank:

Hasty

And wys's posts seems so intent to separate everyone as teacher and classmate since start i am made to believe that he is pr hunting

I already suspect him because that move benefit the Yandere side more than Town, and no empirical evidence as of now. If he's a Lover then that was really risky for the two of them, this applies to Teacher as well.

So either he's a Yandere or just ordinary Townsfolk, and his usual gag blended perfectly with the situation which I can't just call him out.

Edit: It's necessary evil, isn't?

iampsyx: I'd say pysx as a Teacher. I remember psyx saying something about sorting the Townsfolk first, and maybe there's a plan being brewed to protect them.

Amok: Safe for now, my gut feeling tells me otherwise but I never suspect him since the beginning.

Macha: I really like Macha persona here, and I thought he's a Teacher too in my list.

iampsyx

actually tell me the posts you felt were pocketing or sus
Ill clarify them
It's not a matter of there being posts that feel pocket-y, but rather a lack of posts that make me go "yeah, Hasty is really solving". When you're town, you usually question people then follow it up later with opinions on the answers you got. You also have more..."controversial" takes when town (due to being independent while investigating), but this time you're much more going with the flow (thread consensus).

Hasty

It's not a matter of there being posts that feel pocket-y, but rather a lack of posts that make me go "yeah, Hasty is really solving". When you usually question people, you follow it up later with opinions on the answers you got. You also have more..."controversial" takes when town (due to being independent while investigating), but this time you're much more going with the flow.
Ah i see.

B-but i think what they do make sense though(when i questioned myst earlier d1)
And i am not really satisfied/ understanding wys's post. I can only make reads when i know both me and whom i am questioning are on the same page and we are talking about the same facts without misunderstanding which i think has not really happened in wys's case

iampsyx

It's weekdays, people have lives outside this game.
I'm not talking about how people should be really active/there should be lots of posts. I'm talking about people not voting when it's past half Day 2 already.

iampsyx

That's what she wants you to think. Psyx is the most experienced person in this game she can be anything. I hope she is on our side.
Hasty is much more knowledgeable than you when it comes to reading me, considering the number of games we've played together. It's known for a fact that mafia!Psyx plays a hella lot worse than town!Psyx.

iampsyx

Anyway, I'm gonna go to sleep now. Probably won't be around when the day ends (oversleeping and such).

Hasty

Do you think amok was killed due to accuracy of reads or smth?
ok quick feel dont have coffee yet so this list apt to change via application of logic

in order of sussy:

leficicios:
i can let 'chat' slide, point of interest: lack of investigative vigor). wants to abstain? why?

greyblob: first votes and changed votes ok, not substantive evidence as such. same comment as with leficisios: havent seen 'em investigating. Also, their vote on Hasty counters my read

Macha: mostly feel and a few posts, they want me to vote for latecomers yet has yet to vote themselves. they joke more than analyze, but then again maybe they ain't serious

PeaceFullMyst: 100% subject to change

seems nice:

Hasty:
Ok their posts are logical but iampsyx claims this is their nature, anyway, i get a good feeling from Hasty, and while iampsyx's own post was very in-depth and seemed legit town, i still don't get the vibe i want to get. but they're almost here i'd say, we'll see..
The only post i got with reads with reasons
+ he was also saying he was okay with lynching both maze and pajamas too

Macha

Not a Klutz
Macha.....change your name to eris :blob_blank:
So.... You have chosen death.
I'm not talking about how people should be really active/there should be lots of posts. I'm talking about people not voting when it's past half Day 2 already.
I wanted to follow Myst in voting Maze, but Maze seemed too carefree to be a Yandere and Pajamas have a probability of dying to lightning anyway.

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
I have been looking at the posts and I gotta say, @Hasty I think has been keeping everyone to belive its not them. Responding, giving evidence that it's others but I just don't trust this. @Agentt I vote @Hasty

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
And I'm sorry for not answering often. I've actually been having a lot of complications over the past few days. And to all you who voted me I understand completely.

Wysillesthal

Okay. But i am not asking why you find macha and psyx sus but why did you include them along with myst and psyx say they could be teacher?
And no i am not asking you to explain your strategy but why would you put psyx and macha also as maybe teacher when myst had claimed?
I had the same reason with Myst, using him just to fill the gap + he had been suspected by lots but personally I would let him enter my dorm now.

Runner and Pajamas haven't appeared for the entire day once again. Now at the end they will once more appear for like 10 mins, go with the majority vote and done.
Agreed. Pajamas seemed to be lackluster which made me thinking he's just a boring role Townie and think it's okay to die. But Runner always conveniently appeared few hours before the day ends, and we've been taking advantage of the fact, haven't said anything = unknown or free of subject, hence we can't strike judgement upon those under the category.

•What if the reason Lefi asked where the chat is was because he was the teacher?
He did say something "I have something powerful with me" or along that line, since I always use Teacher and Doctor interchangeably due to similar role but with slight change in this game, I thought he was a Teacher. But when did the rules that if Teacher gets Yandere killed it will not shown their role has been established? Before or after Lefi's death? @Agentt

If the inactives are collaborating as Yandere, everyone inside Wys' list is innocent.
Which list?

The more I re-read the more I'm getting the gut feeling that Hasty had me in her pocket all this time (not gonna the first time I'm led around by the nose >.>) and she's partners with Wysi or Macha.
You know what. I have this gut feeling (and actually happened once or several times) that the one I trust the most might backstab me in the end. And yes, that's Hasty. I have a mixed feeling now :blob_blank:

What are the odds of both inactives being Yandere? The probabilities are there, but I have a feeling it's a trap.
Quite possibly but I'm thinking it's only one of them. Let's just wait for Pajamas, if both are Yandere, then will he appear to avoid death and continue his partner's mission (because it seems like Runner's fate is inevitable), or will both of them dies?

And wys's posts seems so intent to separate everyone as teacher and classmate since start i am made to believe that he is pr hunting
What's pr hunting?

Wysillesthal

Runner haven't answered my question and instead using the same gimmick "I gotta say" with ambiguous reason... I can only see Hasty being investigative though not as much as Psyx, and only answering or trying to make people to believe when being suspected. No deliberate effort, but I understood.

Agentt

Thighs
( ╹▽╹ )
Calm down phyx! Don't let the demon take over! Your eyes say you are dead inside!
Uh...why does "search all posts by x person in this thread" only show 3 pages and has no results found when viewing older results..?
I searched you and hasty and was greeted with 6 pages and 5 pages respectively. So i assume it's because "number of post per page" is perhaps higher here on SHF which is why you are feeling there are too few pages.
I'm sorry, but I got burnt by Bot Mafia 27 too badly. Being deeply pocketed by three (out of four) wolves makes one very paranoid of trusting people again.
*pat pat pats*
*huggles even*
Aww, cutie pie sweetie.
But when did the rules that if Teacher gets Yandere killed it will not shown their role has been established? Before or after Lefi's death? @Agentt
That rule has existed from the start, right from Day 0
What's pr hunting?
Pr (power roles) are roles like teacher, doctor etc. Pr hunting is looking for them, usually a mafia sign

Agentt

Thighs
Day 2
PeacefulMyst : Maze
IdiotInPajamas :
Hasty : Maze
Maze_Runner :
Macha :
Wysillesthal :
iampsyx : Maze

Number of votes

Maze_runner: 3

The Day 2 ends at Timer

Reposting just for convenience.

Reminder that since there are only 7 members remaining, majority is reached at 4 votes

Wysillesthal

So I can make the majority, thought I wanted to vote someone else, but if Runner turns out to be Yandere then I will be suspected even more..

Wysillesthal

I searched you and hasty and was greeted with 6 pages and 5 pages respectively. So i assume it's because "number of post per page" is perhaps higher here on SHF which is why you are feeling there are too few pages.
It's understandable. Psyx searched my posts and there's only three pages and no "older result" because you can see that I was the first to post as a participant. I'm not used to the habit of posting several posts within minutes of window in a site like this, unless it's something like Discord where I can freely post one sentence per message.

I made them longer because I read all of the available posts first at the moment, then multi quoted them.

Wysillesthal

Day 2
PeacefulMyst : Maze
IdiotInPajamas :
Hasty : Maze
Maze_Runner :
Macha : Hasty
Wysillesthal : Maze
iampsyx : Maze

Number of votes

Maze_runner: 4
Hasty: 1

The Day 2 ends at Timer

@Agentt please do recheck, you missed Macha's vote and possibly I missed something too.