Thoughts on Gina Carano.

Vaxel00

Honestly, this sort of sounds eerily similar to something a transphobic person would say.

"I'm not racist. If they want to celebrate their heritage in their houses and those special African places where I can't see them, I'm fine with it. However, I do have a lot of friends who moved to Africa and hated it. So, I'm not racist, but Africa kind of sucks, and so do the people. I'm just speaking facts here!"
I would disagree, a true transphobic person would say "they don't deserve to exist", I'm just saying live and let live just keep you life out of mine.

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

I would disagree, a true transphobic person would say "they don't deserve to exist", I'm just saying live and let live just keep you life out of mine.

I dunno about that. Isn't a popular racist thing to say: "Go back to your own country!"

As in, I respect your right to live your life as you please, just do it somewhere else.

Vaxel00

Wait, wait, wait...forced to make accommodations?! What does that mean?! Transwomen(because this is usually where the "concern" starts) are not pervy men dressing themselves in skirts/dresses so they can sneak in and ogle women or(and this is what it graduates to) sexually assault them. I mean this predation nonsense we heard about why Gay MEN can't be Boy Scout leaders or in the Military because of Men's showers/dressing with straight men. Ugh.
Heard of the guy that identified as a woman and was sent to a woman's prison for it? Then he started raping the female inmates. They do exist, but the individual is guilty for the crime, not the entire community.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Heard of the guy that identified as a woman and was sent to a woman's prison for it? Then he started raping the female inmates. They do exist, but the individual is guilty for the crime, not the entire community.

I'm genuinely surprised no one was sued for judicial malpractice.

Discount_Blade

And anyway, my thoughts on this are, you can do, say, be, proclaim whatever you feel the need to. It's your right to do so. BUT, its also my right to balk at you and say I don't believe in what you believe. So yep. You can call yourself whatever, but DO NOT expect me to switch my pronouns up to suit your fragile ego. Because I'm not. However, if a man has the surgery, THEN and ONLY THEN will I call him a woman. Clearly he doesn't have a schlong anymore and never can again. But if the brand new She dates a guy and doesn't tell him she used to be a he, then they deserve every bit of the fallout that may or may not come. Choose a controversial lifestyle/choice and you have to accept the consequences. The world owes you nothing and you have to accept that when you do something that a lot of people find uncomfortable, you have to deal with their reactions. They don't have to "be polite and accept you". That's not your or anyone else's right to demand. You don't get to force that. Doesn't matter how you feel. Doesn't matter what you THINK is right. Social Justice Warriors can eat shit.

Thinking everyone has to accept you because your feelings will be hurt otherwise is just a plain old case of self-entitlement. It doesn't work that way.

But anyway, if Jimmy has a wang, but wants me to call him Jenny? Nah my friend, it ain't happening. Still a dude. But have the surgery? Sure. Jenny it is.

Last edited:

Vaxel00

I dunno about that. Isn't a popular racist thing to say: "Go back to your own country!"

As in, I respect your right to live your life as you please, just do it somewhere else.
I'm saying it as in "why is the government forcing me to modify my vocabulary to accommodate you? And why is the government forcing your ideology on my kindergartener? And why is the government performing hormonal treatment on problematic teenagers to make them more meek?" (I don't have any kids but my point stands)

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

Sure, I'm aware of people abusing the system. But, I think it's better to look for solutions, rather than encouraging people to treat a set of people as 'others'who they might need to fear.

so i had this thought. if you're tired of going along with whoever pronoun they wish, what if you just said, "Ok, human."

i think it'd be funny if that person was offended if they're called 'human', maybe they're otherkins as well, like space dragon of darkness from the depths of 69th hell.

Vaxel00

Sure, I'm aware of people abusing the system. But, I think it's better to look for solutions, rather than encouraging people to treat a set of people as 'others'who they might need to fear.
I agree, but one thing I've found is that forcing people to interact only makes you resentful.

Like, when a kid is being forces to play with another kid for XYZ reason or when the court forces you to visit your parent because "she's your mother, you HAVE to have a relationship with her". ( I'll admit, one of those is full projection but it makes my point)

Discount_Blade

so i had this thought. if you're tired of going along with whoever pronoun they wish, what if you just said, "Ok, human."

i think it'd be funny if that person was offended if they're called 'human', maybe they're otherkins as well, like space dragon of darkness from the depths of 69th hell.
Shit, I'd be proud as hell for someone to call me Otherkin.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

You have no idea.

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

I agree, but one thing I've found is that forcing people to interact only makes you resentful.

Like, when a kid is being forces to play with another kid for XYZ reason or when the court forces you to visit your parent because "she's your mother, you HAVE to have a relationship with her". ( I'll admit, one of those is full projection but it makes my point)

Who's forcing you to interact with them?

Sii

You have no idea.

Ah, yes, the good ol Xenogender. Please, respect my lack of pronouns and refer to me as "nothing." Thank you and they bless you.

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
*salutes*

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Ah, yes, the good ol Xenogender. Please, respect my lack of pronouns and refer to me as "nothing." Thank you and they bless you.
I'll still refer to their pronouns, one because it's just that easy, and two, who wouldn't like a friend that pretends to be a cabbage half the time? It's like watching a baby scream in fright while you play "gotcha nose". They're so in over their heads that I wonder why WOULDN'T you want to play along.

Aleth08

"I'm not racist. If they want to celebrate their heritage in their houses and those special African places where I can't see them, I'm fine with it. However, I do have a lot of friends who moved to Africa and hated it. So, I'm not racist, but Africa kind of sucks, and so do the people. I'm just speaking facts here!"
Yeah....thats not racist mate. Thats simply someone's opinion. You may like it or simply loathe it, but its an opinion that people are entitled to have. The definition of racist has been twisted a lot. If someone takes harmful actions based on those opinions, then its racism. Just saying you dont like some country or some race or blah blah is not racism; its called freedom to say what you want and have an opinion. Its actually very entitled of you to say that people shouldnt even think or say something bad about any race and should like every race.