Upcoming Contest (Sponsorship)

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Hey guys,

Back at it again with another contest. But before we launch the new contest, I've received interest from other authors/readers/scribblets about sponsorsing the next contest. Hence, this is what this post is about! If you are interested about sponsoring the context's prizepool, send me a PM on here or on discord.

To streamline the management, there's a minimum amount for sponsorship which is 50$!

Thank you for anyone that's interested. New contest will come soon once we sort out the details.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Meet me in the leaderboards when it starts... :blob_hide:

Money is literally the worst prize, other than the author's exploit and the novel's exposure.

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Don't worry my sugar dads, I'm gonna win and take all your money. they'll be in good hands.
POV: "Good Hands"

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Right, Ima just gunna give you some thoughts and prayers.

I'm joking, I am saving those as well. Have fun 😁

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Bragging rights...?
Hmmm....I dunno, I can find a lot of things I rather brag about than giving away money. Nice try though, you almost had me!

All jokes aside, I did consider it but without any incentive other than being a "nice person" I will have to politely decline. I am rooting for the best of the contestants though and hope someone does donate to this! I understand how much work it is to set this entire thing up.

Good luck everyone. Yairy out!~~~~

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
A medal system would be nice - either only for forums or for both. That way it can also work as a semi advertisement later. If you are looking for a specific type of story - find an author who won an award for it.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
A medal system would be nice - either only for forums or for both. That way it can also work as a semi advertisement later. If you are looking for a specific type of story - find an author who won an award for it.
:blob_hmm: that's more a site feature suggestion

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ai-chan asked this to Tony a couple of years back, but it seems like it's on very low priority. You can suggest it in feature request section, maybe Tony forgot about it.