Was there ever a controversial scribblehub forum user

LordJoyde

We are writers, using a site where pretty much everything is allowed so long as you give it proper care and attention. All it takes is one bad day (or someone's failure to read the room, which happens all the time when people are socially inept) for a 'controversial' topic to spring up.

I still remember when that one guy openly accepted himself as a pedophile (though only for lolis and not actual children) and the reception he got here was positive enough that he decided to try it irl- and got subsequently punished for it severely.

Once more, I'll say that we are writers. Our minds are meant to imagine and cook up literally every single topic in just about a million ways in accordance to what we personally see as interesting or unique. To be perfectly honest, calling any topic formed out of a writers mind controversial, while being an author yourself, is pure heresy.

ChaosGodOfJashin

The Chaos God of The Towers
We are writers, using a site where pretty much everything is allowed so long as you give it proper care and attention. All it takes is one bad day (or someone's failure to read the room, which happens all the time when people are socially inept) for a 'controversial' topic to spring up.

I still remember when that one guy openly accepted himself as a pedophile (though only for lolis and not actual children) and the reception he got here was positive enough that he decided to try it irl- and got subsequently punished for it severely.

Once more, I'll say that we are writers. Our minds are meant to imagine and cook up literally every single topic in just about a million ways in accordance to what we personally see as interesting or unique. To be perfectly honest, calling any topic formed out of a writers mind controversial, while being an author yourself, is pure heresy.
Yep yep as long as you got your moralities right and shit. Forums are just fine..

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
She's still on about her breastfeeding and I'll be honest, it's starting to look like a thinly veiled fetish (no offence)
No offence taken! It certainly is a fetish for some people. I do enjoy lactation hentai from time to time.
However, the reason I'm so vocal about it is that I'm angry with how aggressively formula companies have advertised their products. As a result, our culture has made breastfeeding seem like something that needs to be done in secret, behind closed doors. These cultural barriers prevent many parents from breastfeeding.
Also, science keeps showing that breastfed babies are healthier than others and developing new theories:
I'm also angry with dairy companies for paying off the CDC to tell parents they can give their kids cow's milk instead of human milk at one year. The WHO recommends breastfeeding for two years or longer.

Monaka

My memory is a bit fuzzy, but I remember an author whose books never reached the trending page of that time despite updating daily and they weren't happy about it.

One day, another author got into trending just by posting an announcement chapter, and they ranted about it, complaining all the way that all you have to do to become trending in this site is to use clickbait NSFW covers and tags like GL and Smut on your stories.

When someone gave a 1-star rating on their story, they accused everyone in this site as edgy, horny kids who know nothing about the world and eventually, they stopped existing. Gone, reduced to atoms.

Edit: They're still around as of last year in other writing platforms like RR badmouthing SH's community as unwelcoming and immature.

tounokenja

Gyaru connoisseur
No offence taken! It certainly is a fetish for some people. I do enjoy lactation hentai from time to time.
Now, this is just me speaking wildly here, and shouldn't be taken seriously at all, however if I see a beautiful pair of milk-dispensing breasts and a baby gets to have all it wants to drink and I can't. I feel like I'm being NTR'd.

That is all, have a good day ma'am.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Weird guy. Always ready to argue with me over the littlest details.
Ngl I enjoyed that. I'm like a numbskull watching two intellectuals Duke it out while I read for 20 minutes about stuff I won't understand nor remember the moment I move away from the screen.

Besides, I think Ral didn't have any intentions. It's just his way of internet interaction, from what I see.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Now, this is just me speaking wildly here, and shouldn't be taken seriously at all, however if I see a beautiful pair of milk-dispensing breasts and a baby gets to have all it wants to drink and I can't. I feel like I'm being NTR'd.

That is all, have a good day ma'am.
Which I was led to believe is added enjoyment for you