Welcome Webnovel Users

Daitengu

Eh, I just can't trust webnovel. It's owned by Huawei. They literally sold cell tower hardware that tracked cellphone users and sent that info to the CCP. The UK had to replace a lot of hardware. I really don't need some rando CCP data analyst selling my banking info on the dark web.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
I'm not from WebNovel, but I've seen it from above as I was floating on a my giant bubble.

klazy-labbit

The great webnovel exodus has begun....hopefully this site doesn't become as awful as wn with all the incoming young master readers who treat authors like chinese sweatshop workers.

_oinkchan

:blob_cookie:
Just wanted to say I hate you all.
Webnovel? More like Ewnovel.

Anyways, most of the FAQs are at @WelcomeToSH

If you are a author, remember that new stories take some time to get authorised by mods before getting published. Since we basically only have Tony, it may take a day for your story to get approved.

Same with any covers.

If you are wondering what the trending thing is. No one knows. Stop asking about it. You will not get an answer...

And well, smut and isekai are famous here.
Furry is allowed till you aren't promoting bestiality.

But other than that, feel free to be as horny you want.

Ooh, and we also have dark mode. Though I have been told it's not that good.

I hope you enjoy your stay here!
And excuse the lil ads that plague this site, our poor Tony needs to earn a buck or two.
The only prob I have with Sh is that readers here like futas and other stuff similar 😥 I hate wn too with the shits they had been pulling off. My reading life feels as if it is crumbling to dust. Someone save me from this darkness.

OP1000

The great webnovel exodus has begun....hopefully this site doesn't become as awful as wn with all the incoming young master readers who treat authors like chinese sweatshop workers.
We can only hope that the majority of the new users that will be coming from Webnovel won't act like young master readers.
Real hate or is it an inside joke? Xd
I think @Agentt is only referring to the Webnovel users that are toxic(young master readers) out of extreme annoyance, but without seriously hating them.

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
ye i caught up with the app thing. the question now is how do we segregate the wn readers and authors. gotta come up with a nickname
The authors are gonna be Young Master Yang and the readers are gonna be Tosh. Just my suggestion.

Chadim

The authors are gonna be Young Master Yang and the readers are gonna be Tosh. Just my suggestion.
The authors are "Young Master Peng" and the readers are "Chipmunks"?

One running gag on WN is a GIF of a chipmunk named "Young Master Peng" which wears a white wig on the head.