What’s your favorite weapon?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
My favorite weapon is a spear, I’m not really sure how I came to loving spears, I think it happened after reading a novel. There’s something about how different it is from a sword that draws me into loving it. Anyway, I’m wondering what everyone else’s favorite weapons are, please share!
a wok>any other weapon

Echimera

What's this thing called?
Hot, that's what she's called.
And as other brought up, the weapon is a warhammer, going into horseman's pick territory by the length of the spike, if we want to be more precise.

I'm generally partial to polearms of all kinds, especially the bec de corbin or the Lucerne hammer, which are longer variants of this warhammer, with a spear tip at the top for added versatility.
The simplicity of the Naginata, with the blade on a stick approach, also has it's charm.

When it goes into fantasy territory, I also really like the idea of scythes used for combat. As in actual scythes, not war scythes.
Think Soul Eater (though I'm not sure I'd get along with him) or Crescent Rose (with the added versatility of gun and war scythe modes).

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
The best weapon you can have. This class of weapon deals with both thieves at home and demons on Mars.
sorry i wasn't reading i was looking at the sheer undertits on your pfp god fucking DAMN THOSE are the real weapons here

Last edited:

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
sorry i wasn't reading i was looking at the sheer undertits on your pfp god fucking DAMN
A sneaky way to draw the attention of possible future readers XD

You have to work for every possible visit to the novel you write :blob_thor:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Hot, that's what she's called.
And as other brought up, the weapon is a warhammer, going into horseman's pick territory by the length of the spike, if we want to be more precise.

I'm generally partial to polearms of all kinds, especially the bec de corbin or the Lucerne hammer, which are longer variants of this warhammer, with a spear tip at the top for added versatility.
The simplicity of the Naginata, with the blade on a stick approach, also has it's charm.

When it goes into fantasy territory, I also really like the idea of scythes used for combat. As in actual scythes, not war scythes.
Think Soul Eater (though I'm not sure I'd get along with him) or Crescent Rose (with the added versatility of gun and war scythe modes).
*grins* *blushes* *giggles*
Thanks for the extra information!

Pontan

Axes. Because they have very high attack power and you can also use them to chop wood. "To friends we show our heart, to foes we show our axe." - Skellige Warrior (Is probably misquoted)
I also really like big hammers, because they have alot of destructive force, allowing them to obliterate golems, buildings and sending enemies flying. Though they are generally not very good weapons.
Javelins are really fun too. They turn things into pain purcupines. I wonder if I sound like a psychopath now?

Redemit

If it can kill I like it everything from hands rocks and sticks to railguns laser rifles and everything in-between