What did you learn today?

Omnifarious

I refuse to participate in this community.

Last edited:

melchi

What is a custom title?
I learned that Bulgaria wanted to join the soviet union but got denied twice by two supreme leaders.

ZukoMee

I'm kinda disappointed. I've been eating the Tijuana hotdog for years and didn't even know it had a name. Only thing I do different is I roast the peppers and onions, fry and then crumble the bacon, then add Tapatio hotsauce, dijon mustard, and grated cotija cheese. It is THE ONLY WAY I eat hot dogs. Been doing it for years.

Last edited:

TsuruI_am_a_bot

Crazy Nun Robot / Wife of Botty
Today i learned that its pride month soon or something or whatever
and reminded that i despise this thing despite one of "them"

Edit : It was deleted
https://www.reddit.com/r/Asmongold/comments/1d5qi30 Funny meme video
Sparta movie x AI modified lines x Spartans resisting "PrideMonth" vs BS genders-thing

Edit 2 : Full version of video

Last edited:

Pixytokisaki14

Suffering in Final period
Fun fact:
We get cancer cells multiple times a day, millions per week, and billions per month. The only difference between this cancer and the one we all know of is that these cancer cells typically get killed off by your immune system. The rare cases they miss a cancer cell is where it really begins.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
I have now also learned that there was a moral panic about books after the printing press. That "Kids today are missing the world because their nose is buried in a book!"

Bet you my left nut in the future, "get of that VR and go watch a movie on a screen. Like a normal person."