What Good Thing Happened Today?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 πŸ‘ͺ πŸ’ Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My husband made potato leek soup with the leek my son grabbed while we were at the produce market, and it was very delicious!

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
I forgot to post it here but I had my first long walk since forever. I even met with some Koreans practising some music but I didn't know them so I didn't bother them. Back to the walking, I think it was around 1000 to 1500+ steps in under 4 hours? I don't know the exact number. After that demonic walk, my legs are now very painful and I have a hard time walking without feeling the pain. It's worth fit though, it'll heal in a day or two.

K5Rakitan

We seem to have gotten the toddler on a sleep schedule that works for us.

K5Rakitan

My son took of his diaper and peed in his potty while I was pooping in the toilet.

K5Rakitan

My left nipple was hurting yesterday, and I was a bit panicked trying to figure out why because I couldn't see any surface wounds. I massaged it a lot trying to see if I had a clogged milk duct or something, but it just made the pain worse. Then, I remembered what my mom told me about how ibuprofen controls inflammation and sometimes the body has too much inflammation to heal itself. I took two doses of ibuprofen yesterday, and now my nipple feels a lot better.

K5Rakitan

I found the shoes that currently fit my son's feet the best. They were lost for a few days and we were using larger ones.

Zone_Q11

I finished reading Overlord Volume 16.
I AM HYPED FOR THE NEXT VOLUME!!!

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I got a beta reader. Can you imagine? Someone liked one of my novels enough, to give their time in order for me to write a better novel. I won't say the name because he has told me he is an introvert, but he made my day.

Zone_Q11

I just received my commissioned artwork.
She is so cute~ Ah... I like edgy characters after all! (Only in appearance though. The edgy character as a character / personality disgust me.)

K5Rakitan

My son said no to a cookie. Husband was trying to get him to eat something before we left the house, but the kid wasn't hungry. It's good to say no to food when you aren't hungry.