What Good Thing Happened Today?

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
I defeated this really pesky woman noble in battle on mount and blade 2 bannerlord. She was more difficult than my other foes because she was exceptionally good at guerilla warfare. Everytime I would show up in force, she would melt away into the forest and raid my villages behind me somewhere. So basically I couldnt get her, while she bled my economy slowly but surely, hurting me badly without a battle being fought.

Welp I caught her and defeated her and then executed her. Then I proceeded to burn and pillage and raid everything that was hers, was around hers, then I started kicking her friends and allies in the teeth just to be especially vindictive.

Then made a habit of doing so very regularly. What I didn't conquer, someone else did until their entire nation collapsed into anarchy and was conquered in pieces by me and other neighboring kingdoms. What was left of her former allies and comrades that fled to other kingdoms, i have now made it my policy of fighting those kingdoms they fled too just so I can kill them as well as destroy the kingsoms for daring to recruit the remnants of that woman's former family and comrades.

I basically succeeded in wiping away her memory as well as killing anyone that ever called her friend, family, or was in any way, even the slightest bit involved in her now dead regime.

Gotta love strategic war games. Really brings the pettiness out of keyboard strategists gamers. I feel no shame. I would do it again in my next playthrough.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I defeated this really pesky woman noble in battle on mount and blade 2 bannerlord. She was more difficult than my other foes because she was exceptionally good at guerilla warfare. Everytime I would show up in force, she would melt away into the forest and raid my villages behind me somewhere. So basically I couldnt get her, while she bled my economy slowly but surely, hurting me badly without a battle being fought.

Welp I caught her and defeated her and then executed her. Then I proceeded to burn and pillage and raid everything that was hers, was around hers, then I started kicking her friends and allies in the teeth just to be especially vindictive.

Then made a habit of doing so very regularly. What I didn't conquer, someone else did until their entire nation collapsed into anarchy and was conquered in pieces by me and other neighboring kingdoms. What was left of her former allies and comrades that fled to other kingdoms, i have now made it my policy of fighting those kingdoms they fled too just so I can kill them as well as destroy the kingsoms for daring to recruit the remnants of that woman's former family and comrades.

I basically succeeded in wiping away her memory as well as killing anyone that ever called her friend, family, or was in any way, even the slightest bit involved in her now dead regime.

Gotta love strategic war games. Really brings the pettiness out of keyboard strategists gamers. I feel no shame. I would do it again in my next playthrough.
*laughs* That's certainly a very big amount of vengefulness! XD

Good luck in your quest for their complete extermination! ^^)/

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
Starting yesterday, intermittently, I finished reading 19 chapters of a manga called Blue Period just a while ago. My outlook expanded, I think. :s_smile:

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
So . . . was it about that blue water they use in sanitary napkin commercials?

Blue water makes me think of Toilet Duck. (Not related to Daffy or Donald.)

Hmm, I never did finish watching Secret of the Blue water.

Blue Period is about a delinquent with good grades. He's not a genius. He just puts in the time and effort to study but also hangs out with his friends. One day, a crossdresser asks him to help bring some supplies to the art room. He sees a painting of angels made by a senior and he gets fascinated.

At 2nd year high, japanese are asked for career choices. He never thought he would get hooked by something he didn't even understand before. Just like me.

Takes the red out in sixty seconds.

Last edited:

Moctemma

Learning about this writing stuff
The Yuri Garden contest was just announced and I already came up with two stories, and I still had the time to continue writing my main story :blobrofl:

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
I finished my walk before curfew!
Vicious cycle. You have to wait for curfew to finish before walking. :s_tongue:

I read 36 chapters of Lost Man. I thought I would get more ideas for the lost loli project. Oh, well. Different kinds of lost. Still stuck at chapter 3 out of the required 300.

You can try ignoring your environment while contemplating. You can try.

Garlic being sauteed smells so delicious that the actual resultant viand usually cannot compare.

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
After getting stuck at 1% for weeks in the torrent app and eventually being advised by the dev to reinstall which resulted in the app being uninstalled but not installed again, I mistakenly did a direct download after pressing a button which I thought would redownload the seed file. Anyway, after a couple hours of waiting while reading various online comics, and thankfully the site had the download resume feature enabled, I finally have a copy of lubuntu 20.04 iso on my phone. Err, now, I have to figure why the USB transfer is not activating. I'm not too worried as I can use bluetooth as a last resort. Not advisable as the file is 1.63 Gb.

Am I happy? Yes, I'm happy.

However, I'm apprehensive that I have one less reason to procrastinate on working on my adventum entries. I also have to do some tedious archiving, burning hdd content onto discs, concurrently with that which will take many days.

I found her diary underneath a tree, and started reading about me.
-Bread (Diary)